Dental Help? Calcium Therapy Institute

Lollipop2

I see one hydroxyapatite on amazon that's without nano particles. Periosciences $17.55 for 3 oz if you sign up with "Subscribe and Save". A lot of other stuff in it that I'd like to avoid tho...
Try the Pure Encapsulation one - almost nothing else. Pretty clean.

Summer

That's what I used for a long time, also essential oxygen tooth polish. calcium carbonate is good and safe but not if it causes sensitivity from too corse of particles. MCHA and calcium materials are more effective at mineralization I think. One has smaller particles and more biological form than the carbonate and the other is more alkaline causing teeth to reminerlize quicker.
Ah, I didn’t really consider how abrasive the powder might be. Thanks for the input.

Mossy

TruthSeeker

Wondering whether anyone has managed to succesfully order the calcium materials from Italy.
I'd like tò give those materials a try but if It eventually Is not possibile to get them from Calcium Therapy Institute, I wonder whether anyone could explain how to source the materials otherwise. I seem to understand that they are essentially made of calcium esters (calcium hydroxide) plus some Zn and Mag but It would be useful if anyone could give some more details on the components, potential sources and how to react and or mix them.

EvanHinkle

Wondering whether anyone has managed to succesfully order the calcium materials from Italy.
I'd like tò give those materials a try but if It eventually Is not possibile to get them from Calcium Therapy Institute, I wonder whether anyone could explain how to source the materials otherwise. I seem to understand that they are essentially made of calcium esters (calcium hydroxide) plus some Zn and Mag but It would be useful if anyone could give some more details on the components, potential sources and how to react and or mix them.
I’m not from Italy, but with regard to the components it seems like calcium hydroxyapatite is the key ingredient. I used the calcium therapy products and recently switched to taking 4000mg (split into 4 1000mg doses after meals) of calcium hydroxyapatite orally, and am getting the same fantastic results that I got from the calcium therapy institute products.

I used the solaray calcium hydroxyapatite, but I’m sure any product at the appropriate dosage will do the trick.

TruthSeeker

I’m not from Italy, but with regard to the components it seems like calcium hydroxyapatite is the key ingredient. I used the calcium therapy products and recently switched to taking 4000mg (split into 4 1000mg doses after meals) of calcium hydroxyapatite orally, and am getting the same fantastic results that I got from the calcium therapy institute products.

I used the solaray calcium hydroxyapatite, but I’m sure any product at the appropriate dosage will do the trick.
Thanks.
I use hydroxyapatite from Now Foods but I don't seem tò notice much although I have not used It for too long and I have never used more than 500 mg in two daily doses. Maybe It would be worth increasing the intake and see the effects over a longer period. I am curious about that you have noticed.
I also will probably try the calcium materials, based on the posts of a few members and because dr Manhart Is so kind.

EvanHinkle

Thanks.
I use hydroxyapatite from Now Foods but I don't seem tò notice much although I have not used It for too long and I have never used more than 500 mg in two daily doses. Maybe It would be worth increasing the intake and see the effects over a longer period. I am curious about that you have noticed.
I also will probably try the calcium materials, based on the posts of a few members and because dr Manhart Is so kind.
Yep, the calcium institute products are fantastic, I really liked them, but worried about replicating them down the line, (as Dr Manhart no longer practices).

With the 4000 mg of hydroxyapatite I noticed my teeth were harder right away. They have also become whiter and have seemingly straightened some, (my wife has commented on this). I used to have terrible teeth from years of hypothyroidism, but now they don’t bother me at all. I almost never think of them.

SnickeD

Yep, the calcium institute products are fantastic, I really liked them, but worried about replicating them down the line, (as Dr Manhart no longer practices).

With the 4000 mg of hydroxyapatite I noticed my teeth were harder right away. They have also become whiter and have seemingly straightened some, (my wife has commented on this). I used to have terrible teeth from years of hypothyroidism, but now they don’t bother me at all. I almost never think of them.
Awesome! Do you swallow 4000mg of hydroxyapatite? Which brand ?

Mossy

That is a great success story. So you don't brush with the hydroxyapatite, you solely take it as a supplement and get the positive results? Do you get any side effects from the 4000mg of calcium a day? I'm very sensitive to supplements and that much calcium would most likely effect my sleep and digestion.

EvanHinkle

Awesome! Do you swallow 4000mg of hydroxyapatite? Which brand ?
I’ve used a few. Currently I’m using solgar. It’s 1000mg/capsule. Not the best ingredients, but I wanted to try something commercial before committing to seeing if I could find the powder itself.

EvanHinkle

That is a great success story. So you don't brush with the hydroxyapatite, you solely take it as a supplement and get the positive results? Do you get any side effects from the 4000mg of calcium a day? I'm very sensitive to supplements and that much calcium would most likely effect my sleep and digestion.
I also brush with the DR Brite hydroxyapatite toothpaste. I had tried apagard in the past and didn’t notice any difference. The Dr Brite seems to make my teeth noticeably harder after brushing. I need to wait 30 minutes or so after brushing - to have the teeth strengthening effect though - before I eat or drink anything. So best to brush right before bed to let it stay on your teeth as long as possible.

I can get constipated if I’m not careful to dose vitamin E, (tocovit or now brand). I take vitamin E most days anyway, so it’s not too inconvenient. If I experience constipation I take about 200ius of vitamin E and everything returns to normal.

I always have a snack pretty close to bed and take maybe .5mg-1mg cyproheptadine most nights, (esp if I’ve eaten any sourdough bread that evening).

Mossy

I also brush with the DR Brite hydroxyapatite toothpaste. I had tried apagard in the past and didn’t notice any difference. The Dr Brite seems to make my teeth noticeably harder after brushing. I need to wait 30 minutes or so after brushing - to have the teeth strengthening effect though - before I eat or drink anything. So best to brush right before bed to let it stay on your teeth as long as possible.

I can get constipated if I’m not careful to dose vitamin E, (tocovit or now brand). I take vitamin E most days anyway, so it’s not too inconvenient. If I experience constipation I take about 200ius of vitamin E and everything returns to normal.

I always have a snack pretty close to bed and take maybe .5mg-1mg cyproheptadine most nights, (esp if I’ve eaten any sourdough bread that evening).
Good to know. Thank you.

I could guess that it may be hard to tell which is having the greater benefit, the toothpaste or the supplements. But maybe it doesn't matter, as long as you don't mind doing both and you're getting results.

Last edited:

Mossy

DR Brite hydroxyapatite toothpaste
The ingredients look really good in that toothpaste, but I think it's worth mentioning that it contains erythritol. I just happened to stumble upon Haidut's thread on it a few days ago:

Dutchie

The ingredients look really good in that toothpaste, but I think it's worth mentioning that it contains erythritol. I just happened to stumble upon Haidut's thread on it a few days ago:
This toothpaste looks interesting, but what I'm wondering about is that it contains Glycerin.
Glycerin is said to coat the teeth,which prevents them from remineralizing.
I've never been sure what to make of that claim....

EvanHinkle

This toothpaste looks interesting, but what I'm wondering about is that it contains Glycerin.
Glycerin is said to coat the teeth,which prevents them from remineralizing.
I've never been sure what to make of that claim....
Yeah, I’m not a fan of the sweetener nor the glycerin. Since I’ve had such positive results my inclination would be to put together my own recipe of coconut oil, the hydroxyapatite, maybe some baking soda, xylitol, and a drop of k2 MK4. Perhaps a drop of cinnamon, clove, or mint essential oil for a little flavor?

Osukhan

I have been using Boka, a nano hydroxyapatite toothpaste for sometime.... but recently have been reading an article by a competitor stating the nano hydroxyapatite could also spread throughout the body....\
So will be switching over to

Dutchie

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the sweetener nor the glycerin. Since I’ve had such positive results my inclination would be to put together my own recipe of coconut oil, the hydroxyapatite, maybe some baking soda, xylitol, and a drop of k2 MK4. Perhaps a drop of cinnamon, clove, or mint essential oil for a little flavor?
Making your own is a good idea. Are you able to get pure hydroxyapatite powder?
I haven't been able to find one sold within the EU.

EvanHinkle

Making your own is a good idea. Are you able to get pure hydroxyapatite powder?
I haven't been able to find one sold within the EU.
Someone linked one a long time ago in a thread that’s name escapes me. I’ve been looking here and there for it. I’ll post it if I can find it.

EvanHinkle

I couldn’t find that post I mentioned but I did dig up some of the powder. Here’s one such that I found:

Mary Lyn

This is the one I bought:

Arrived fairly quickly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals