Dr. B

So you got your rT3 go too low with just caffeine? Thats very nice. Thats why you went with that high T4 ndt? Its really high ratio, almost like pure T4. If you got high rT3, extra T4 is the worst.

I meant that thyroid stimulation (TSH) is dictated by thyroid action and so adding T3 would slowly decrease thyroid production lowering T4 and thus rT3. Lowering stress, caffeine, aspirin, cofactors would all help to lower rT3 and increase T4->T3 conversion. You really did lower rT3 with only caffeine? I didnt think caffeine would be that powerful. But it improves liver function and increases peripheral conversion so makes sense.

I think that a supplementing with thyroid for a longer period of time will shift the organism from a low metabolism/high stress state, to a high metabolism/low stress. Like shifting the organism from the vicious cycle of stress hormones to the virtuous cycle of metabolism. Then ideally lowering the thyroid supplementation your own thyroid would start to compensate and produce a higher base level.

But in this day and age like you said the political pressure from planned food/energy shortages, mandates, job, winter, low altitude etc. I'll be amazed if anyone can survive without a little boost.
what is a high T4 NDT, that would mean pig glandular? i heard pig thyroid is like 1:11 t3 to t4, closer to humans, whereas bovine is 1:4 or 1:3, so much more t3, bovine sounds like it will be better, doesnt Peat prefer the bovine ratio

aspirin apparently can deplete glycine, so im not sure about using it, some posts on here say prostaglandins are involved in hair growth as well

by supplementing with thyroid do you mean natural dessicated thyroid gland like at forefront health, or t3 only

policosanol and thiamine hcl are some interesting things

FitnessMike

So you got your rT3 go too low with just caffeine? Thats very nice. Thats why you went with that high T4 ndt? Its really high ratio, almost like pure T4. If you got high rT3, extra T4 is the worst.
I mean that coffee either lowers rt3 and/or helps conversion, my ft4 dropped significantly from drinking a lot of coffee and i felt really good untill my hormones run too low, i then should start t3 to be honest but was reading about thyroid glandular and how it works well for peoples, including my mom and sis in law, but then they probably convert t4 very well.

Ever since i tested rt3 few months ago and it way overboard, i knew that its the reason why every thyroid hormone i tried to supplement were accumulated in the serum and further raising rt3 most likely, the problem was for a long time that my hormone levels were barely ever going down.

I decided then to work on my liver, shoutout @haidut, and i magically started feeling better, it was obvious to me that my high levels of the thyroid hormones started being utilized. Eventually started having worse symptoms and a blood test showed low levels.

So im not sure if it lowers rt3, or helps you utilize your hormones while your rt3 is high, could be either or both.

Were you trying t4 containing meds before t3 only?

How big are your doses and how often? were you severely hypo? how do you feel now out of 10?

FitnessMike

what is a high T4 NDT, that would mean pig glandular? i heard pig thyroid is like 1:11 t3 to t4, closer to humans, whereas bovine is 1:4 or 1:3, so much more t3, bovine sounds like it will be better, doesnt Peat prefer the bovine ratio

aspirin apparently can deplete glycine, so im not sure about using it, some posts on here say prostaglandins are involved in hair growth as well

by supplementing with thyroid do you mean natural dessicated thyroid gland like at forefront health, or t3 only

Fam go to the bottom and see t4 t3 content in bovine glandular.

FitnessMike

Rasaari

Mike had ndt with 8.5:1 T4:T3 ratio, which would be quite high for a bovine. Yeah peat likes 3:1.

Yeah aspirin depletes/antagonizes glycine so little extra gelatin/glycine would be good. There are many stressful things that can cause hairgrowth in the short term. Nitric oxide (minoxidil), scalp spike rolling, topical estrogen... Aspirin not only increases blood flow through increasing CO2, it is anti-.inflammatory, potent antifibrotic (prostaglandins are necessary for fibrosis), opposes serotonin, lactate, cortisol, increases metabolism. All things good for people balding.

By supplementing thyroid I mean thyroid hormones in general, whether you need only little bit T3 or full replacement with ndt/combination, to individual need.

Thiamine is very much needed on this high carb diet. Especially if you've been deficient like me a higher dose is needed to recover. Mg is needed too for it, but thankfully milk has some. Most supplements are just bad. What policosanol do you have? I hear you can get a lot from that beeswax thing.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Mike had ndt with 8.5:1 T4:T3 ratio, which would be quite high for a bovine. Yeah peat likes 3:1.

Yeah aspirin depletes/antagonizes glycine so little extra gelatin/glycine would be good. There are many stressful things that can cause hairgrowth in the short term. Nitric oxide (minoxidil), scalp spike rolling, topical estrogen... Aspirin not only increases blood flow through increasing CO2, it is anti-.inflammatory, potent antifibrotic (prostaglandins are necessary for fibrosis), opposes serotonin, lactate, cortisol, increases metabolism. All things good for people balding.

By supplementing thyroid I mean thyroid hormones in general, whether you need only little bit T3 or full replacement with ndt/combination, to individual need.

Thiamine is very much needed on this high carb diet. Especially if you've been deficient like me a higher dose is needed to recover. Mg is needed too for it, but thankfully milk has some. Most supplements are just bad. What policosanol do you have? I hear you can get a lot from that beeswax thing.
swanson bio policosanols sourced from sugarcane wax this is the patented biocosanol stuff, still very cheap for a supplement, $6 for 60 capsules 20mg each
how much extra glycine is needed per 325mg aspirin pill?
isnt there still money in aspirin its like a billion dollar business? so pharma still wants it being sold?
that product Mike posted looks horrible, 40mg thyroid glandular yet contains only 1mcg T3 and 8mcg T4 isnt that far below even one grain? its far below the amounts of thyroid hormone we make daily?
do you like forefront healths thyroid glandular product, 130mg capsules

Rasaari

swanson bio policosanols sourced from sugarcane wax this is the patented biocosanol stuff, still very cheap for a supplement, $6 for 60 capsules 20mg each
how much extra glycine is needed per 325mg aspirin pill?
isnt there still money in aspirin its like a billion dollar business? so pharma still wants it being sold?
that product Mike posted looks horrible, 40mg thyroid glandular yet contains only 1mcg T3 and 8mcg T4 isnt that far below even one grain? its far below the amounts of thyroid hormone we make daily?
No, aspirin is the last thing big pharma wants sold. Its unpatented, super cheap, highly competed, it is blood thinner, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, life extending, anti-heartdisease, pro-circulation, antidepressive, anti-covid...
Im not sure how much glycine would be needed, some say 2:1 ratio. I would go with gelatin.

Well the high ratio is what makes it incompatible to use alone. Idk what the forefront contains, I have not used ndts.

FitnessMike

40mg thyroid glandular yet contains only 1mcg T3 and 8mcg T4 isnt that far below even one grain? its far below the amounts of thyroid hormone we make daily?
i presume that all of the glandular will have similar hormone content, my sis in law takes 3x40mg but pigs glandular and hers lab results are v good, but then you need to have good conversion

i bought a lot of forefronts glandular but didn't use them yet.

Dr. B

i presume that all of the glandular will have similar hormone content, my sis in law takes 3x40mg but pigs glandular and hers lab results are v good, but then you need to have good conversion

i bought a lot of forefronts glandular but didn't use them yet.
did you get the double strength 130mg capsules
Id imagine the T4 in a NDT should convert easier and safer than just a T4 stand alone? the NDT has selenium and maybe other things that help the conversion

FitnessMike

did you get the double strength 130mg capsules
Id imagine the T4 in a NDT should convert easier and safer than just a T4 stand alone? the NDT has selenium and maybe other things that help the conversion
Yes mate i got the 130 it was a bargain so i bought some like 6 boxes.

When you say NDT peoples think of standardised product not glandular.

I would prefer take glandular or ndt than t4, my mom and sis in law feel better on it than on t4.

Dr. B

Yes mate i got the 130 it was a bargain so i bought some like 6 boxes.

When you say NDT peoples think of standardised product not glandular.

I would prefer take glandular or ndt than t4, my mom and sis in law feel better on it than on t4.
what was the sale on them? interesting

FitnessMike

FitnessMike

subscribe and save for another 10% off brotha, you can cancel it anytime you want
they got a black friday sale coming early soon
i tried but didint work innit, still cheapest glandular if you got for 130mg

Dr. B

i tried but didint work innit, still cheapest glandular if you got for 130mg
the conversion rate is apparently 3000mg freeze dried glandular equates to 1 ounce of fresh raw organs
how many 130mg capsules are you gonna use daily
i think they got silica in their capsules though right thats a bit concerning. they dont say how much silica per capsule. capsule size is small

FitnessMike

the conversion rate is apparently 3000mg freeze dried glandular equates to 1 ounce of fresh raw organs
how many 130mg capsules are you gonna use daily
i think they got silica in their capsules though right thats a bit concerning. they dont say how much silica per capsule. capsule size is small
No idea, something between 1-2 should be enough for a person with a good convertion i think

FitnessMike

Did you start the Raw Thyroid from Forefront? Still using? Update?
I use UKs brand, I sent forefront to my mums and shes using it, it works and raises hormone levels like it is supposed to, shes on3 a day, and seems like it will be her normal dosage with her own thyroid not working

Kray

I use UKs brand, I sent forefront to my mums and shes using it, it works and raises hormone levels like it is supposed to, shes on3 a day, and seems like it will be her normal dosage with her own thyroid not working
Thanks for that info! Glad to know FH has worked out for her. Sorry if I missed something further back, not sure what UK brand is?

FitnessMike

Thanks for that info! Glad to know FH has worked out for her. Sorry if I missed something further back, not sure what UK brand is?
metavive

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom