Discomfort, nausea, feeling bad, etc.

RobertMichael

My stomach is always bloated and if I'm not distracted it feels very bad. Also a reflux. If I try to do something demanding that is new(doesn't have to be new just an example), makes me nervous, etc., an unbearable amount of anxiety/nausea is generated. The latter is one thing, but the feeling described always comes from my stomach, and my baseline is a bloat, all throughout the day. Been feeling like this for a while and have used some antibiotics for short periods of time. Dietary changes don't seem to yield anything. I'm a young male, been working on the problem for a while, no success. 1 Bowel movement per day or every other day on average, normal color, normal shape. Doesn't feel relieving though. Is it possible there is a real infection despite no feeling of improvement from short term antibiotic usage? Just thinking about what might be causing the problem

Attakai

Do you feel like the bloating is the stomach itself, intestinal or both?

OP
RobertMichael

RobertMichael

There is also gas that is released in the morning. During the day I don't usually get gas unless it's a very specific food like a date for example.

Jonk

I have some digestive issues myself, and it's a lot of experimentation and a slow progress, but some things that comes to mind are

-Don't eat "the most offensive foods", whether it be milk or grains or what it might be. Also avoiding additives like citric acid, silicon dioxide, carrageenan etc.
-Don't eat too little food, I feel like as much as the gut affects general metabolism, the metabolism affects the gut. Right now a higher starch and sugar diet with a little less protein (maybe 40-60kg/day) and less fat (maybe 20g/day) is easier on my digestion and raises my heart rate in a comfortable way and for the first time in a long makes me hungry when it's time for my next meal. I think right now too much fat and protein easily become overwhelming to my digestive system.
-Trying different supplements/approaches that either directly or indirectly affects the intestines. I really like wheat bran, making a porridge with 1 deciliter wheat bran and 2 deciliter water, fascinating how quickly it can soothe my gut.

Also right now I'm experimenting with different doses of b-vitamins. Especially niacinamide seem to be very potent but like a double edged sword, and like most of them it's important to have ample nutrients like magnesium and sugar. See for example:

"Endotoxin (LPS), produced by the gram-negative members of out microbiome, is known to deplete ATP levels in the epithelial cells. The study used another known ATP depleting agent - ethanol - to cause the energetic deficiency in the epithelial cells and, unsurprisingly, found that endotoxin levels in the blood massively increased. However, the study found that administering niacinamide at a human-equivalent dose (HED) of 30mg/kg daily, for 10 days, fully prevented the endotoxemia caused by ethanol, and reversed all the energetic (ATP, NAD, Krebs cycle function) deficits as well, thereby restoring the gut barrier function."

"While drugs like methylene blue, mianserin, cyproheptadine, emodin, etc all have their place in the treatment of endotoxemia, vitamin B2 is unique among this group of substances due to its lack of any known side effects. In fact, its safety has earned it a status of food coloring agent that can be used in pretty much any dose the food vendor desires."

Other than that, I feel like starches are good because it's easy to get a lot of salt with (promotes C02 + chloride is a mild antiseptic), and avoiding to much liquid which can inhibit normal peristalsis.

HeyThere

I would stop breads for an experiment. If you can, also milky stuff.

To ease the bloat/try to fix the gut, take 1-2 drops ONLY of CONCENTRATED GSE - the tiny bottle, will last forever- (grapeFRUIT Seed Extract) with water. Use a milk frother to foam it up or put it into a container to shake it up to get foamy. I find taking it before bed works VERY well for the morning issues.

Take enzymes for digestion.

OP
RobertMichael

RobertMichael

I have some digestive issues myself, and it's a lot of experimentation and a slow progress, but some things that comes to mind are

-Don't eat "the most offensive foods", whether it be milk or grains or what it might be. Also avoiding additives like citric acid, silicon dioxide, carrageenan etc.
-Don't eat too little food, I feel like as much as the gut affects general metabolism, the metabolism affects the gut. Right now a higher starch and sugar diet with a little less protein (maybe 40-60kg/day) and less fat (maybe 20g/day) is easier on my digestion and raises my heart rate in a comfortable way and for the first time in a long makes me hungry when it's time for my next meal. I think right now too much fat and protein easily become overwhelming to my digestive system.
-Trying different supplements/approaches that either directly or indirectly affects the intestines. I really like wheat bran, making a porridge with 1 deciliter wheat bran and 2 deciliter water, fascinating how quickly it can soothe my gut.

Also right now I'm experimenting with different doses of b-vitamins. Especially niacinamide seem to be very potent but like a double edged sword, and like most of them it's important to have ample nutrients like magnesium and sugar. See for example:

"Endotoxin (LPS), produced by the gram-negative members of out microbiome, is known to deplete ATP levels in the epithelial cells. The study used another known ATP depleting agent - ethanol - to cause the energetic deficiency in the epithelial cells and, unsurprisingly, found that endotoxin levels in the blood massively increased. However, the study found that administering niacinamide at a human-equivalent dose (HED) of 30mg/kg daily, for 10 days, fully prevented the endotoxemia caused by ethanol, and reversed all the energetic (ATP, NAD, Krebs cycle function) deficits as well, thereby restoring the gut barrier function."

"While drugs like methylene blue, mianserin, cyproheptadine, emodin, etc all have their place in the treatment of endotoxemia, vitamin B2 is unique among this group of substances due to its lack of any known side effects. In fact, its safety has earned it a status of food coloring agent that can be used in pretty much any dose the food vendor desires."

Other than that, I feel like starches are good because it's easy to get a lot of salt with (promotes C02 + chloride is a mild antiseptic), and avoiding to much liquid which can inhibit normal peristalsis.
It seems hard to figure out what is offensive and what's not. I've been doing milk, but never grains, and I do avoid those additives. I'm feeling the affects of eating too little as well at the moment as well, although eating a bunch doesn't cure anything just keeps things running more smoothly I suppose. I might try wheat bran or oat bran (not sure the difference)?

Jonk

It seems hard to figure out what is offensive and what's not. I've been doing milk, but never grains, and I do avoid those additives. I'm feeling the affects of eating too little as well at the moment as well, although eating a bunch doesn't cure anything just keeps things running more smoothly I suppose. I might try wheat bran or oat bran (not sure the difference)?
Yeah it's tricky for sure, and it's good to keep in mind it can change pretty quickly too. A few months ago I couldn't handle white rice very well, now I'm doing fine with it. And I feel like specifically with gut troubles one has to compromise and experiment. I haven't tried oat bran but if I remember correctly wheat bran doesn't have the "mild carcinogen" that oat bran does.

OP
RobertMichael

RobertMichael

Yeah it's tricky for sure, and it's good to keep in mind it can change pretty quickly too. A few months ago I couldn't handle white rice very well, now I'm doing fine with it. And I feel like specifically with gut troubles one has to compromise and experiment. I haven't tried oat bran but if I remember correctly wheat bran doesn't have the "mild carcinogen" that oat bran does.
Have you used antibiotics out of curiosity? And how is your temperature/pulse(metabolic rate)? Just curious, as I'm trying to think from within Ray's framework.

Jonk

Have you used antibiotics out of curiosity? And how is your temperature/pulse(metabolic rate)? Just curious, as I'm trying to think from within Ray's framework.
Yeah I've used doxycycline, one time it had an immediate effect, made me energetic and hungry - probably because it acts as an anti-inflammatory as well as antibiotic. Other than that time I think it had negligible positive effects. I tried higher doses of doxy and erythromycin once without K2 and it gave me mouth ulcers. That also happens if I overdo things that speed up transit time too much over the span of a week or so.

I'm almost embarrassed to say but I don't put much time in tracking temp/pulse anymore, I tell myself that I know instinctively how I feel and go by that, but it's probably a cop out because I'm lazy. I do have a smart watch that tracks pulse - it goes up and down from 48bpm to 89bpm like a roller coaster, but I don't know how accurate it is. I do take a a drop of Tyromix each day. ...Which maybe makes it even more so important to track temp and pulse 😂

OP
RobertMichael

RobertMichael

Yeah I've used doxycycline, one time it had an immediate effect, made me energetic and hungry - probably because it acts as an anti-inflammatory as well as antibiotic. Other than that time I think it had negligible positive effects. I tried higher doses of doxy and erythromycin once without K2 and it gave me mouth ulcers. That also happens if I overdo things that speed up transit time too much over the span of a week or so.

I'm almost embarrassed to say but I don't put much time in tracking temp/pulse anymore, I tell myself that I know instinctively how I feel and go by that, but it's probably a cop out because I'm lazy. I do have a smart watch that tracks pulse - it goes up and down from 48bpm to 89bpm like a roller coaster, but I don't know how accurate it is. I do take a a drop of Tyromix each day. ...Which maybe makes it even more so important to track temp and pulse 😂
Thanks. I didn't get anything out of the ones I experimentally tried. My temperature is good but my pulse is low.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals