TheSir

@TheSir I’ve read some of your posts before. You are a person with curiosity, and one that knows how to research. I’m sure you will solve your health problems in time, one way or another. Best wishes.
Thank you Logan, that's very kind. Same to you!

shanny

Forum Supporter
I agree with you. I am a man but the same applies to all genders.
Absolutely. That's what I was referring to regarding the family I was talking about in my other post. I see a relationship where there is a strong, capable dad/husband taking charge of his family, which allows the mom the space to be patient, understanding and nurturing to her children. She also has much respect and honor for her husband, which I think is often missing from women in relationships. Feminism has broken down honor and respect for men.

I’m a father of 2 and not regret having them but I regret marrying their mom. We got married young but when we had the second child she no longer needed me. She found someone else that doesn’t have kids to fill whatever void she has in the relationship.
I am very sorry this happened to you. I hope for you that you find/found somebody that treats you with respect and values the kind of dad you are.

bloooeh

I am very sorry this happened to you. I hope for you that you find/found somebody that treats you with respect and values the kind of dad you are.
Thanks. It’s a long battle atm. Learned my lesson after marrying an American woman for 16+ yrs, that when opportunity arises they leave. Not all of them but it’s common nature in the US for both men/women…

Kids are my main focus right now. Right one will cross my path one day. After finding RP, Danny, @haidut , this forum, I learned and applied what I heard and seems like my health gradually improved…. it’s not difficult now to distinguish people, including women, their energy, health, and metabolism… Tbh, Idk if I’ll have more kids living in my current environment. I would have to be in a better place, environment, that has healthy, fertile with mentally stable population. If I decide to have and raise more kids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals