Why did Ray choose not to have a child?

OP
L

Logan-

If anyone has ever asked Ray Peat what he thought about having offspring, fathering a child, parenthood, and particularly why he chose not to become a father; let us know in this thread. Many will appreciate it.

Snicky

From a spiritual perspective ( and i am a mother that has amends to make as due to my health challenges and trauma), i was not emotionally or spiritually ready to have a child and it happened completely unexpectedly as i had been told by mainstream medical i would never get pregnant -bs because it happened about a year and a half after going off all their estrogen treatments, taking progest-e and about a year after ovulating on my own for the first time.

However, despite all this, I have never felt such love as i feel for my son in any other capacity in my life. The abusive father who was 100 percent responsible for his conception (my son was not conceived in love which was a huge source of my wounding around motherhood), told me to have an abortion when i found out i was pregnant (almost 2 months because my cycles were not regular at that time) and my heart said no way. i felt this incredible love and gratitude and i knew this soul was supposed to come here despite the far from ideal set up. My son is part of my spiritual journey and healing my relationship with him is a lesson I am to fulfill here for my soul's evolution. He is an amazing beautiful special soul and i cannot fathom him not being on this planet. So while the world is far from ideal at the moment, I believe that souls choosing to incarnate here are meant to be here. I mean think about it, what would have happened if Dr. Peat's parents had decided not to have him? Just because he does not have children does not mean he is opposed to children coming into the world- there are many other explanations as to why he does not have them. If he was supposed to have them, they would have come here.
❤️ — That’s all I’ll say.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals