Do you think the US will force everyone to get injected?

freyasam

I worry about being able to enter grocery stores, fly, interstate travel and crossing an international land border, either from or to the US. I'm self employed, luckily. But I have limiting health issues, very little family support, and can't grow all my own food or just move to the middle of nowhere.

An AP article mentioned the possibility of mandating the jab for interstate travel. They're "not considering it at this time." But maybe in a few months??

Supreme Court Justice ACB declined to block the Indiana University jab mandate last week. That's the first time a SC justice has weighed in on this matter, and it may not bode well.

Wondering what others in the US are thinking. Do you think they'll rig it to where we all essentially have to get it?

Last edited:
I worry about being able to enter grocery stores, fly, interstate travel and crossing the Mexican border, either from or to the US. I'm self employed, luckily. But I have limiting health issues, very little family support, and can't grow all my own food or just move to the middle of nowhere.

An AP article mentioned the possibility of mandating the jab for interstate travel. They're "not considering it at this time." But maybe in a few months??

Supreme Court Justice ACB declined to block the Indiana University jab mandate last week. That's the first time a SC justice has weighed in on this matter, and it may not bode well.

Wondering what others in the US are thinking. Do you think they'll rig it to where we all essentially have to get it?

I think they will corral us all into the jab. Then after that the paper passports will be fallible so the micro chipping will be next to solve that problem. I think pooling together ideas with like minded people for an emergency plan is wise. It is some freaky times we are in and we need to empower ourselves, not wither and comply. In the meantime I signed up for food subscritions. With a subscription, if you are the US, you get a box with whatever you want in it delivered, and shipping is free. It keeps you out of the stores, if it comes to that, like it is in California where I live. If you subscribe when times get tough you they may not be accepting new customers, like last year,cwhen things got rough.

Jon2547

The march to authoritarianism is actually an incremental creeping that happens over long periods of time.

OP
F

freyasam

I think they will corral us all into the jab. Then after that the paper passports will be fallible so the micro chipping will be next to solve that problem. I think pooling together ideas with like minded people for an emergency plan is wise. It is some freaky times we are in and we need to empower ourselves, not wither and comply. In the meantime I signed up for food subscritions. With a subscription, if you are the US, you get a box with whatever you want in it delivered, and shipping is free. It keeps you out of the stores, if it comes to that, like it is in California where I live. If you subscribe when times get tough you they may not be accepting new customers, like last year,cwhen things got rough.
Is that subscription through a grocery store where you live?

Wow didn't know that about CA. Just looked it up. Looks like LA County is considering a mandate to enter stores and they're "not sure yet" about grocery stores. So crazy.

Is that subscription through a grocery store where you live?

Wow didn't know that about CA. Just looked it up. Looks like LA County is considering a mandate to enter stores and they're "not sure yet" about grocery stores. So crazy.
No it is directly from the Farms. I got three of them anticipating this grocery store problem. It saved the day last year when there were shortages in the stores. I never stepped foot in a store till late october last year when it calmed down. I got on one early in the pandemic, but when I tried to get on other ones a couple months later they said they were full and were not accepting new customers. So when things died down i got on another one last year and now seeing I may not be able to go into a store soon I took on a third one last week. It changed the way I cook now. Instead of making what i want and picking up the ingredients, I now make do with what i have on hand. I have learned to create my own dishes, since most of the time I don't have the ingredients in recipes. I linked my 3 subscritions below. In the Crowdcow subscrition they ran an offer for free 2 pounds of ground beef every month gmfor life! I also get 5% off all my orders and free shipping with a $100 minimum order. The meats are better than anything bought in the grocery stores especially the flat iron steaks from the Tey's farm. I get my wild caught shrimp from them too. I get my corn and soy free chicken wings from northstarbison. The farmfreshtoyoubox is a fresh picked local produce with grocery store option add-ons serving Southern California.

crowdcow.com

northstarbison

Farmfreshtoyou.com

I love the scallops from Seatotable.com which also offers monthly subscriptions.

There other farms that offer subscrition boxes too. Just put "farm box subscrition" in your internet search. I chose the ones that offer freevshipping.

JamesGatz

It's tricky because they get people to do wacky sh*t little by little - every other week a new sick rule appears that gets you closer and closer to eventually accepting something evil/wicked - with that being said I do not see a nationwide mandate in the US going over smoothly - I can see a few states revolting and if there was a mandate the military would most certainly have to be heavily involved to support it

Dr. B

It's tricky because they get people to do wacky sh*t little by little - every other week a new sick rule appears that gets you closer and closer to eventually accepting something evil/wicked - with that being said I do not see a nationwide mandate in the US going over smoothly - I can see a few states revolting and if there was a mandate the military would most certainly have to be heavily involved to support it
thats what some suspect military is coming home for

It has been creeping since the 70's when the bar code came into play.

can you explain bar code?

I worry about being able to enter grocery stores, fly, interstate travel and crossing the Mexican border, either from or to the US. I'm self employed, luckily. But I have limiting health issues, very little family support, and can't grow all my own food or just move to the middle of nowhere.

isnt she considered a conservative judge as well.

do you need to travel for work, or is it just for fun? if they required it for travel, i would just stop all travel permanently, forever.
if they required it for shopping, i would try do to the herdshare programs and get my stuff from farms or delivered. or thankfully i could get some other people to help with groceries who are vaccinated. or, would get the stuff delivered.
i hope they don't require it for gyms or grocery stores though... or for working... I can do without going to a bar or travelling but those are essential
is it easy to get someone else to take it for you?
I wonder if they would actually be able to force everyone to take it or put people in prison for refusing?

You would think! Even so that kind of event will still cause food scares.

do you need to travel for work, or is it just for fun? if they required it for travel, i would just stop all travel permanently, forever.
if they required it for shopping, i would try do to the herdshare programs and get my stuff from farms or delivered. or thankfully i could get some other people to help with groceries who are vaccinated. or, would get the stuff delivered.
i hope they don't require it for gyms or grocery stores though... or for working... I can do without going to a bar or travelling but those are essential
I wonder if they would actually be able to force everyone to take it or put people in prison for refusing?
Oh wow Mr. Bollox I hadn't heard that about the military coming home! I wonder how many military men will desert not being willing to turn on their own people?

OP
F

freyasam

I agree with you about that. It's nuts. What's alarming is that the military has already been involved. Trump's Operation Warp Speed used the military, and Biden is utilizing National Guard in his "vaccine efforts." What's a little more to pRoTeCt citizens? :/

Last edited:
OP
F

freyasam

No it is directly from the Farms. I got three of them anticipating this grocery store problem. It saved the day last year when there were shortages in the stores. I never stepped foot in a store till late october last year when it calmed down. I got on one early in the pandemic, but when I tried to get on other ones a couple months later they said they were full and were not accepting new customers. So when things died down i got on another one last year and now seeing I may not be able to go into a store soon I took on a third one last week. It changed the way I cook now. Instead of making what i want and picking up the ingredients, I now make do with what i have on hand. I have learned to create my own dishes, since most of the time I don't have the ingredients in recipes. I linked my 3 subscritions below. In the Crowdcow subscrition they ran an offer for free 2 pounds of ground beef every month gmfor life! I also get 5% off all my orders and free shipping with a $100 minimum order. The meats are better than anything bought in the grocery stores especially the flat iron steaks from the Tey's farm. I get my wild caught shrimp from them too. I get my corn and soy free chicken wings from northstarbison. The farmfreshtoyoubox is a fresh picked local produce with grocery store option add-ons serving Southern California.

crowdcow.com

northstarbison

Farmfreshtoyou.com

I love the scallops from Seatotable.com which also offers monthly subscriptions.

There other farms that offer subscrition boxes too. Just put "farm box subscrition" in your internet search. I chose the ones that offer freevshipping.
Thanks for this info. I was thinking about looking into this if things got worse but maybe should do it now. I really prefer choosing what I want from a store myself and avoiding delivery (my diet is limited). Desperate times, though.

When

When the bar codes came out in the late 70's we Christians knew it was the beginning of the "one world money system", just as the Bible described in Revelations.

OP
F

freyasam

Yep. She's a conservative SC Justice. Trump appointed. The elites in charge transcend lib-con and party lines, as you probably know. :/ I don't trust that any politicians or judges are working in our best interests now.

The travel would be to escape to a better place if things get bad where I'm at. So much uncertainty, and things could change quickly so that one area might be better than another in the future. Some red states are a holdout now, but the federal level could be granted some new powers to address this "emergency?" Biden said he'd look into using all his powers to increase jab rates.

We could get people to do shopping runs, but what if they freeze bank accounts if you're not jabbed? It sounds crazy now, but they've done so much no one could have guessed 18 months ago.

I know worrying about what ifs causes stress, but things are getting crazy and I wonder how others are preparing for these scenarios. I've had too many health issues to become even sicker from this thing.

Thanks for this info. I was thinking about looking into this if things got worse but maybe should do it now. I really prefer choosing what I want from a store myself and avoiding delivery (my diet is limited). Desperate times, though.
You do choose your boxes, and put whatever you want in them. The prices and quality are far better than grocery stores. They load your box and you swap out and in whatever you want. My farm box is weekly, but you can schedule it monthly or whatever.

Yep. She's a conservative SC Justice. Trump appointed. The elites in charge transcend lib-con and party lines, as you probably know. :/ I don't trust that any politicians or judges are working in our best interests now.

The travel would be to escape to a better place if things get bad where I'm at. So much uncertainty, and things could change quickly so that one area might be better than another in the future. Some red states are a holdout now, but the federal level could be granted some new powers to address this "emergency?" Biden said he'd look into using all his powers to increase jab rates.

We could get people to do shopping runs, but what if they freeze bank accounts if you're not jabbed? It sounds crazy now, but they've done so much no one could have guessed 18 months ago.

I know worrying about what ifs causes stress, but things are getting crazy and I wonder how others are preparing for these scenarios. I've had too many health issues to become even sicker from this thing.

It is all reasonable stuff to think about. All we can do is be prepare to not be surprised. Have some cash on hand, a water purifier, some healthy shelf stable stuff, and be happy for a little extra layer of fat on the body to get through the winter ?

tankasnowgod

I worry about being able to enter grocery stores, fly, interstate travel and crossing an international land border, either from or to the US. I'm self employed, luckily. But I have limiting health issues, very little family support, and can't grow all my own food or just move to the middle of nowhere.

THE UNITED STATES is a Corporation, a legal fiction. It's also completely bankrupt, being over $28 Trillion in debt. As such, they have no authority to "force" any man or woman, in the private, to do or take anything.

People really need to stop fearing these people, and start reminding them that they are Public SERVANTS. They are only acting like the boss because no one was really calling them on it. However, that has been changing recently, a lot of people are standing up to these petty tyrants.

Understand, all of this is being done in the public, and on a commercial level. It all stems from the Commerce Clause of the Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3. The most they can do is ask for some sort of "Proof of Vaccination" for you to conduct business. I'm sure you can use your imagination to see how you could comply with that without ever taking an injection in your arm. Truthfully, the records are in the name of your all caps strawman, not the Christian appellation of your name (eg, JOHN DOE vs. John Doe). The strawman doesn't actually have any body, as it is a legal fiction itself. How does something with no body provide "proof of vaccination?"

If you start to look past headlines, and even news articles written by journalists that have no clue, you will probably start to understand this. For example, if you are curious about Amy Coney Barrett's decision, go read the actual case, or her dissent. I just recently found out that Google Scholar has a "Case Law" search function. Gold. Use that just like we use pubmed to track down studies. The reason she gave might not be the reason you think.

Basically, they will try to trick and maybe even coerce you, but they will always need your consent. It's certainly a ploy for the public to intrude on the private. Don't let them. The concepts associated with CPN/SCNs should translate to this area. I suggest learning the difference between public and private.

Yusef El has been a huge resource for me. His video on Public and Private is one of the best I've seen. He's always stressing "civics." If you don't know civics very well, or can't remember the last time you read and understood (that part is key) the constitution, now would be a great time to read or re-read it. And then, go over it a few times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXdY0UAWXs

Remember, if you don't know your rights, you don't have any!

tankasnowgod

Lol. Plenty of people have business and trust accounts. There is no "living soul" associated with those accounts. You really think they are going to start freezing these types of accounts because a legal fiction hasn't taken an injection?

Every lawmaker or official always gives themselves and their rich friends some sort of "out." That same out is available to you, if you can find it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom