Do you think the US will force everyone to get injected?

I actually need to set up an LLC or S Corp for my business and was planning to at the end of the year or so. But I guess I need to do it now. So many things to research and prepare for. That's perhaps what I'm finding the most stressful of all -- not enough time to take care of all of this

What will that do? Our business is incorporated and I we cant use the funds for personal use?

OP
F

freyasam

What will that do? Our business is incorporated and I we cant use the funds for personal use?
Thought that's what Tanka was saying could be done. I don't know. I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment.

Last edited:
Thought that's what Tanka was saying to do. I don't know. I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment.

Our business has been a corporation for 20+ years and that protection comes with hoops to jump through and a lot of extra taxes. You only do that to separate your personal assets from your business assets. I see no way one benefits personally when we are talking about banks freezing funds or you can't go into stores to buy food. Now get some sleep ?

tankasnowgod

Our business has been a corporation for 20+ years and that protection comes with hoops to jump through and a lot of extra taxes. You only do that to separate your personal assets from your business assets. I see no way one benefits personally when we are talking about banks freezing funds or you can't go into stores to buy food. Now get some sleep ?
True, and I see no way banks start freezing funds over vaccination status. I would think a bigger, more realistic concern in that regard would be the status of derivatives, the financial system in general, and the potential of Bank bail ins.

BearWithMe

Another thing is that using business credit / debit card for non-business related transactions violates TOSs of all business debit / credit cards.

So even if you somehow escape legal/tax consequences (you won't), it would not work anyways because your bank is not going to like that behavior at all.

Last edited:

Dr. B

I think you are thinking of a prebought Visa "bank card". You buy those to establish credit. You can buy a Visa "gift card" for a 7 year old, no registering is required.
i think if you use the visa gift cards online you have to have an address associated with it, like a phone number and address, so you have to go onto the visa website and "register" it for online shopping. but im pretty sure you can enter in any name and any address you want, as long as you enter the same name/address on both the visa registration site and on amazon or wherever you're using it for ordering, so you can still remain anonymous. even though its a gift card they have you enter it in as a debit/credit card

i think if you use the visa gift cards online you have to have an address associated with it, like a phone number and address, so you have to go onto the visa website and "register" it for online shopping. but im pretty sure you can enter in any name and any address you want, as long as you enter the same name/address on both the visa registration site and on amazon or wherever you're using it for ordering, so you can still remain anonymous. even though its a gift card they have you enter it in as a debit/credit card

My son has gotten them and he says he hasn't had to register anything. Maybe they have changed that?

Dr. B

My son has gotten them and he says he hasn't had to register anything. Maybe they have changed that?
maybe its amazon specific, I got the gift cards, says gift card on it and has a number and exp date similar to credit card. on amazon you enter it in as a credit/debit. and has to be registered on their site first too so you can associate a name/address and phone number to it. otherwise no applications needed its the one you just buy in store using cash or card

maybe its amazon specific, I got the gift cards, says gift card on it and has a number and exp date similar to credit card. on amazon you enter it in as a credit/debit. and has to be registered on their site first too so you can associate a name/address and phone number to it. otherwise no applications needed its the one you just buy in store using cash or card
It is a lot of "just in case" stuff to figure out.

koky

Vermont Stands Up

TAKE ACTION​

– Stop Vaccine Passports! This is NOT “just a conservative” issue! (get resources here)
– NO MEDICAL MANDATES AT SCHOOLS! – TALKING POINTS (print.pdf) – scroll down for more:

1. MEDICAL PROCEDURES (testing, vaccination) do not belong in our schools. Our schools are for EDUCATION not medical politics.
  2. Vaccinations are pharmaceutical products, biologic products novel genetic technology.
  3. Tests are novel technology, not meant for use in healthy, asymptomatic persons, are prone to false positives.
  4. Masks obstruct respiration and communication and healthy social development. They also “tag” the person as unvaccinated.
  5. Medical testing, vaccination, etc. should be done at the doctor’s office with full parental consent and medical privacy rights protected.
  6. PPE (masks, shields, etc) must remain OPTIONAL for students and teachers.
  7. There should NEVER be punishment for declining an unwanted medical product/procedure.
  8. Healthy persons should not be treated as if they are vectors. No healthy person should ever be forced to quarantine or undergo any medical procedure against a person’s own conscience.
  9. At all times, full information on risks must be disclosed and the consent of the parent/adult should be freely given, or withheld.
  10. The right to refuse must be spelled out clearly.
  11. Parents must retain their right to decline all medical interventions for their minor children and schools should take this very seriously.

jaakkima

I think most of these extreme plans that the tyrants want will ultimately fail. They have a lot of practical problems. Floating them out there in itself is partly a tactic to pressure the more squishy folk to get vaccinated, thinking the walls are closing in. Just my opinion but I think there will be options outside of it all anyway. The attitude of the common people will determine a lot.

Peatful

Lollipop2

I actually need to set up an LLC or S Corp for my business and was planning to at the end of the year or so. But I guess I need to do it now. So many things to research and prepare for. That's perhaps what I'm finding the most stressful of all -- not enough time to take care of all of this
S Corp is a pass through org., LLC and S Corp as well gives liability protection so someone suing doesn’t fall on you personally as an individual.

Lollipop2

It is Amazon specific that makes you register. A regular gift visa or MasterCard even American Express gift card requires no registration. @Rinse & rePeat

Dr. B

It is Amazon specific that makes you register. A regular gift visa or MasterCard even American Express gift card requires no registration. @Rinse & rePeat
on other websites, you can just enter in the visa debit card number and date without needing to enter in a billing address or billing name?

BearWithMe

on other websites, you can just enter in the visa debit card number and date without needing to enter in a billing address or billing name?
If you are ordering a delivery, you have to enter your name and address no matter what

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom