Gawdawg

View: https://youtu.be/pUP0rSIu2TI?si=Q2b8KcpJtFmnYhq9

1. 10min hypoxic exercise x 3 per week
2. Intermittent fasting
3. Resveratrol
4. Metformin
5. Vegetarian (incl soy)

Brought to you by this Harvard doc

To me, subjectivly, who looks younger, maybe a bit pale?

Thoughts?

I have no regard for Sinclair and his work as a researcher. His research with Resveratrol is questionable in regards to activating SIRT proteins and no other labs have been able to duplicate his study with Resveratrol with mice.

DaveFoster

Botox?

Ten minutes of exercise is such a short duration that it would not have the destructive effects of chronic exercise, such as marathon running, for instance.

Resveratrol may be neither effective nor particularly harmful. Most herbs are.

Intermittent fasting can be tolerated quite well if the liver stores glucose effectively. It might even be preferable to stop food intake altogether for a portion of the day than to eat foods composing the standard American diet (SAD) without relent.

Metformin has some anti-inflammatory effects, and quite potent ones actually.

Peat was functionally a vegetarian with the exception of small amounts of liver, which he ate for the vitamin A and copper content. He limited muscle meat and fish consumption. Although he ate substantial amounts of gelatin, it yielded none of the inflammatory effects of muscle meat and cannot be compared to such.

Last edited:

Nik665

2. Intermittent fasting
3. Resveratrol
4. Metformin
5. Vegetarian (incl soy)

Thoughts?

But he gets Botox, easy to see his old videos compared to more recent videos . Forehead paralyzed. Could likely have nasolabial fillers too

Waynish

He's not "anti-peat" he doesn't even know about Peat. A known scammer as well. He's a super shill.

Mauritio

I think he also had a hair transplant

PopSocket

He is a scammer. I get the creepy vibes every time I see his face. Looks like one of those guys that eats their own boogers when no one is looking. He will do dirty tricks to look younger to scam more people using botox, fillers and whatnot.

Other than that 10-15 min couple times a week is perfectly fine to not look like a blob and raise self confidence.

maillol

Even if he hadn't had botox or a hair transplant I don't agree that looking young = health. I wouldn't want to look like this at 54.

Jonk

Why would you want to look young? You want to look healthy, which often corresponds with being young, but that's not the desired trait imo. I dont think he looks unhealthy, but he looks more boyish than a healthy young masculine man.

Peatful

Love the observations thus far:
1- creep factor
2- botox.
3- how you look doesn’t define health
4- virgin blood

Oh
And are those boobies I see?

IMG_7914.png

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
Botox?

Ten minutes of exercise is such a short duration that it would not have the destructive effects of chronic exercise, such as marathon running, for instance.

Resveratrol may be neither effective nor particularly harmful. Most herbs are.

Intermittent fasting can be tolerated quite well if the liver stores glucose effectively. It might even be preferable to stop food intake altogether for a portion of the day than to eat foods composing the standard American diet (SAD) without relent.

Metformin has some anti-inflammatory effects, and quite potent ones actually.

Peat was functionally a vegetarian with the exception of small amounts of liver, which he ate for the vitamin A and copper content. He limited muscle meat and fish consumption. Although he ate substantial amounts of gelatin, it yielded none of the inflammatory effects of muscle meat and cannot be compared to such.
I thought that
resveratrol was estrogenic

Intermittent fasting is stressful and dangerous Intermittent Fasting (IF) Ineffective And May Even Be Dangerous

and metformin acts by blocking glucose absorption (starving the liver and intestines) + over time raises lactic acid.

Peater

At a barbecue in the summer people were surprised I am nearly 40. I just joked about unfiltered roll-ups and black coffee being the key. I would say 'Peating' can help people age well*, with its focus on energy and correct hormones.

*I agree with @Jonk about aging well vs 'not aging'.

scoobydoo

2. Intermittent fasting
3. Resveratrol
4. Metformin
5. Vegetarian (incl soy)

Thoughts?

Although I’m skeptical this sort of lifestyle leads to longevity let’s assume it does. I have personally experimented with many of these things and can say that the side effects that come with it are not worth it. I never had morning erections, my libido was in the gutter, and sleep was only possible with a huge stack of supplements.

The adrenaline and ketosis felt good on my brain for a while and my ability to focus and learn new information was at an all time high - but did my happiness or virility improve? I’d say that in many ways they got worse.

So perhaps you get a couple more years
But at what cost? Being a weak cold handed libidoless robot?

margo

2. Intermittent fasting
3. Resveratrol
4. Metformin
5. Vegetarian (incl soy)

Thoughts?

Hi. I found him few years ago and listen to his interviews. He put me off. He is obsessed with immortality and he use Botox. You can see. His forehead doesn’t move. Came a cross as obsessive psycho a bit. Like a crazy scientist in a bad way.

Sheik

David Sinclair is a parasite.

Also, as with Bryan Johnson, estrogen makes the skin look younger! Look at transgender forums.

animalcule

So both this guy and Bryan Johnson, famous anti agers, use Botox/cosmetic procedures?

I guess their idea of “anti aging” has more to do with like blood markers of age? Or… I don’t know. Because Johnson also cares about physical strength/fitness, mental acuity, basically all sorts of metrics that correlate with age… But he still can’t get around wrinkles and skin thinning on a vegan diet, I guess. Hence the Botox. His eyes also don’t produce enough moisture, apparently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom