Does he look 10 yrs younger? Completely anti Peat

GTW

Metformin, another longevity Wunderkind.
Although derived from a plant, its safety profile, cost\benefit is questionable.
Research on pubmed suggests curcumin and berberine have better systemic anti inflammatory effects.
And fisitin better mTor than resveratrol or rapamycin.

Nik665

Total creep vibe, can't even watch. He's probably besties with Hunter.

Definitely a handful
Not to mention, the rumors he cheated on his wife Sandra and left his family for another evil scammer Serena poon. Two evil people who focus on promoting Selling junk supplements and promoting the vegan diet

David PS

He is not only a supplement salesman but he also a seller of his startup corporations ( in the past he sold his resveratrol company). If my memory is correct the purchaser quickly shut down its plans to sell resveratrol.

More recently has been rumored to be behind the FDA disallowing the over the counter (OTC) sale of products that would complete of his pending patent.

Here is a 1991 photo of David and his grandmother. I am posting it for the purpose of eyebrow comparisons (outer 3rd of the eyebrow). Here is another photo the shows his hair color and sheen. The third photo is from 2021.
1696087592055.png
1696087883352.png
1696087966823.png

As an antiaging guru, he might be incentivized to use botox, hair colorants and even face lifts for his brand. Looking youthful could help increase the value of his pending patent application if he choses to peddle it to a corporate buyer.

Edit:

1696089106779.png
1696089325082.png

Last edited:

area51puy

Forum Supporter
On episode of rogan, rogan commented on one Sinclair’s 2nd or 3rd visits it looked like he died his hair and Sinclair claimed it was just sun bleached.

Metformin is mitochondrial poison and resveritrol raises estrogen and he tried to create a patent version of resveritrol and many in the study died after he sold it to some big pharmaceutical company and made hundreds of millions and he got nmn to classified as a drug so it can no longer be bought.

Didn’t make it to the second Paige before posting,but pretty what’s said above

Nik665

He is not only a supplement salesman but he also a seller of his startup corporations ( in the past he sold his resveratrol company). If my memory is correct the purchaser quickly shut down its plans to sell resveratrol.

More recently has been rumored to be behind the FDA disallowing the over the counter (OTC) sale of products that would complete of his pending patent.

Here is a 1991 photo of David and his grandmother. I am posting it for the purpose of eyebrow comparisons (outer 3rd of the eyebrow). Here is another photo the shows his hair color and sheen. The third photo is from 2021.
View attachment 56225 View attachment 56226View attachment 56227

As an antiaging guru, he might be incentivized to use botox, hair colorants and even face lifts for his brand. Looking youthful could help increase the value of his pending patent application if he choses to peddle it to a corporate buyer.

Edit:

View attachment 56228 View attachment 56229
Definitely Botox which is visible in some videos of Interviews, minimal movement of forehead compared to older videos

OJ and Salt

Forum Supporter
Definitely Botox which is visible in some videos of Interviews, minimal movement of forehead compared to older videos
I use hair color. The range of Sinclair’s hair color over the last years is highly indicative of chemical processing. Not an authentic individual.

sunny

David PS

Thanks

Gawdawg

So both this guy and Bryan Johnson, famous anti agers, use Botox/cosmetic procedures?

I guess their idea of “anti aging” has more to do with like blood markers of age? Or… I don’t know. Because Johnson also cares about physical strength/fitness, mental acuity, basically all sorts of metrics that correlate with age… But he still can’t get around wrinkles and skin thinning on a vegan diet, I guess. Hence the Botox. His eyes also don’t produce enough moisture, apparently.
Anti-aging has more to do with healthy metabolism.

PopSocket

Oy vey indeed.

Not super sensitive.
Are you and I only two Jewish forum members who prefer OJ and milk to the blood of virgin goyim?
I suspect this is because you haven't tried tried it yet. Best thing since sliced bread ! : D

OP
Elie

Elie

Forum Supporter
I suspect this is because you haven't tried tried it yet. Best thing since sliced bread ! : D
Good god! What is this? Sodom and gemorah?

Let's just stick to killing oranges and milking cows.

View attachment 56225 View attachment 56226View attachment 56227

Edit:

View attachment 56228 View attachment 56229
1696299717848.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom