Doxycyclin Massively Improved Digestion

Jsaute21

I took 100 mg Doxycyclin the first day, then 200 mg for the three days after.
Before I was constantly bloated, stomach aches were the norm, and 60-70% of the time I had diarrhea, plus the low-grade inflammation that comes with digestion problems.
Now all that's gone! I have 3-5 SOLID BM´s a day, no bloating most of the time, and no aches aswell. I would have been jealous of my current digestion just a few days ago!

Other aspects of health didn't improve tho, energy levels are still pretty sh*t. But I would guess an intact gut will long-term help big time in improving chronic inflammation, energy levels, brain fog etc.

So if you experience long-term digestive problems, don't be fooled by a lot of the alt-health-authorities, that tell you to just take some pre- and probiotics, take massive amounts of fiber and maybe some fish oil for the resulting inflammation (like I was), and consider taking a good antibiotic like Doxycyclin. :):
Source? I am having trouble finding available products online.

Jsaute21

It’s not like you’re going to have the choice between multiple brands on these sites
Fair enough. Should have clarified my comment further - many of those sites had out of stock products. It appears medicines mexico may have some available.

Philomath

Before I was constantly bloated, stomach aches were the norm, and 60-70% of the time I had diarrhea, plus the low-grade inflammation that comes with digestion problems.
Now all that's gone! I have 3-5 SOLID BM´s a day, no bloating most of the time, and no aches aswell. I would have been jealous of my current digestion just a few days ago!

Other aspects of health didn't improve tho, energy levels are still pretty sh*t. But I would guess an intact gut will long-term help big time in improving chronic inflammation, energy levels, brain fog etc.

So if you experience long-term digestive problems, don't be fooled by a lot of the alt-health-authorities, that tell you to just take some pre- and probiotics, take massive amounts of fiber and maybe some fish oil for the resulting inflammation (like I was), and consider taking a good antibiotic like Doxycyclin. :):
Could I ask where you are getting your doxy?

Matestube

Hey there Milkboi,
Do you still vouch for Doxy?
Have you been taking it regularly ever since?

peter88

From my experience doxycycline is pretty caustic to the gut. If you dont watch out and dont stay upright after taking it or dont wash it down with pletty of fluid, you can develop painful esophagitis. While taking low-dose doxycycline for several months, I also developed long lasting bleeding hemorrhoids (likely also because i combined doxycycline with aspirin) that only vanished after stopping both doxycycline and aspirin.

Most observations occuring in the first week of taking something are placebo effects in my opinion (just my two cents).
Doxycycline has given me pebble stools and my butt is bleeding way worse then it ever has before. Like dripping blood in the toilet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals