Ejaculation Pro-Metabolic, NoFap Retention Unnatural

hunchoz

Lmao, I'm not giving anyone advice

I started experiencing negative effects from retention after my streak got so extended

"better to trust people who have done it for at least a year" are you kidding me?

People who can manage to do this ***t for a year are not HEALTHY people. I guarantee you they have low T and low dopamine. I know I did not feel good trying to be celibate, very bad insomnia and shrunk ****, etc

But yes, don't trust someone who can change his perspective after 2 months based on his experiences. very weird indeed
It’s not about changed perspective , it’s about commenting on something to early. No one should be making a post on a subject after only doing something for 2 weeks . If I tried vegan diet for 2 weeks and said it’s the best diet and healthiest then 2 months later I said vegan is bad and keto is the best, people wouldn’t take me as credible .so I’m not saying retention is good or bad, I’m saying your not credible . .

Last edited:
OP
RenaissanceMan
It’s not about changed perspective , it’s about commenting on something to early. No one should be making a post on a subject after only doing something for 2 weeks . If I tried vegan diet for 2 weeks and said it’s the best diet and healthiest then 2 months later I said vegan is bad and keto is the best, people wouldn’t take me as credible .so I’m not saying retention is good or bad, I’m saying your not credible . .
Keep in mind that I'm just trying to spark a discussion. Not profiting or gaining from this post in any way, in fact you're making this **** annoying because it has nothing to do with me. I don't really care what anyother guy does regarding their semen. Sounds pretty g*y to me. Which is why I don't care if you think I'm credible. If you want to hold your nut in and live forever go ahead

Keep in mind that I'm just trying to spark a discussion. Not profiting or gaining from this post in any way, in fact you're making this **** annoying because it has nothing to do with me.
Exactly. It's downright disrespectful to say "don't listen to this guy" or "you shouldn't share your current view" as if people can't think for themselves. It's not like RenaissanceMan is holding a gun to your head making you choose camp A or camp B.

It's unfair to expect another person to "take you to the last page of the book" and that if they can't do that they shouldn't share their changing views as they keep scrolling through the pages themselves.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

"Opposition is true friendship."

"What is now proved was once only imagined." William Blake

AndrogenicJB

Keep in mind that I'm just trying to spark a discussion. Not profiting or gaining from this post in any way, in fact you're making this **** annoying because it has nothing to do with me. I don't really care what anyother guy does regarding their semen. Sounds pretty g*y to me. Which is why I don't care if you think I'm credible. If you want to hold your nut in and live forever go ahead
Did you regain size after stopping your streak

What about the desire to restrain desire? o_O
It depends, is it following your heart or is it fear? I am reminded of a quote by my hero:

John 21
18 Verily, verily, I am saying to you, When you were younger you girded yourself and walked where you would; yet whenever you may be growing decrepit, you will stretch out your hands, and another shall be girding you and carrying you where you would not."
19 Now this He said, signifying by what death he will be glorifying God. And saying this, He is saying to him, "Follow Me!"

"Being alive is good for you. But our culture is saturated with arguments to the contrary--that it is life which kills us, and self-denial which sustains us. It is always easier to blame the victim than to search for the real cause of a problem." Ray Peat

OP
RenaissanceMan
You guys can say “flawed logic” all you want but I feel extremely warm extremities and peaceful afterwards along with an increased appetite. Sounds like a metabolic boost to me. Lots of nitpickers on this site

OccamzRazer

"Being alive is good for you. But our culture is saturated with arguments to the contrary--that it is life which kills us, and self-denial which sustains us. It is always easier to blame the victim than to search for the real cause of a problem." Ray Peat
Well this quote just about sums up this thread!

By the way, thanks for sharing your unique approach to solving the fap/nofap dilemma. I'm reminded of Connor Murphy's divine protein shake lol.

TheSir

To me chaos and mystery is a part of perfection. A vital part of renewal. Maybe the real stress is the inability to change with the flow of life.
We can only hope your body will be as philosophical about receiving damage as your mind is.

TheSir

You guys can say “flawed logic” all you want but I feel extremely warm extremities and peaceful afterwards along with an increased appetite. Sounds like a metabolic boost to me. Lots of nitpickers on this site
The main point of interest are not the few dopaminergic hours that follow, but the next 1-2 days when the prolactin surge is at its highest.

Medical manuals say that the release process starts as soon as the penis fills with blood and becomes erect.
I wonder if the same happens during a morning erection?
So the sperm is propelled through smooth muscle contractions from the epididymis up into the vas deferens, but it doesn't seem to stay in the vas deferens, it goes all the way down to the prostate in a continuous flow.
The fact that sperm accumulates in the epididymis and ejaculatory tubes is not unusual. They are called extragonadal sperm reserves.
Studies show that sperm is re-absorbed mainly in the epididymis but this might happen in other places too, such as the prostate.
Some taoist books claim that semen is reabsorbed when it remains in the prostate (when preventing ejaculation by squeezing the perineum or the base of the penis).
There is also the so called "blood prostate barrier" in mainstream medicine, which has the function of permselectivity similar to the "blood brain barrier".
Also, there could be a multitude of beneficial substances reabsorbed not just sperm. In the semen there are secretions from multiple glands - seminal vesicles, cowper glands, prostate.
It is said that women absorb semen through the vaginal wall and get an increased sense of wellbeing. Older studies hypothesized that the prostaglandins from semen are responsible for the biological effect.
In the late 1800s and early 1900s rich men were getting implants of bull or ram testicles or prostate tissue and they would recover their vigor and virility. The prostate role seems to be more complex than just secreting an alkaline fluid to transports sperm.
Interesting stuff.

OP
RenaissanceMan
The main point of interest are not the few dopaminergic hours that follow, but the next 1-2 days when the prolactin surge is at its highest.

Interesting stuff.
The prolactin surge isn't an issue if you take supplements and boost thyroid to the point where you keep dopamine and metabolism high. Whjich is why i said that hypothyroid people are the ones that pursue and may benefit from nofap retention

aniciete

The prolactin surge isn't an issue if you take supplements and boost thyroid to the point where you keep dopamine and metabolism high. Whjich is why i said that hypothyroid people are the ones that pursue and may benefit from nofap retention
Even supplements wouldn’t be necessary if you get a lot of sun, drink milk/eat cheese, oysters/red meat

OccamzRazer

Are you sure the prolactin surge isn't an issue?

If so, why's that?

Dr. B

the prolactin surge isnt supposed to be constant, thats only in already hypothyroid people who have mildly elevated prolactin. haidut mentioned in a podcast that unhealthy people have mildly elevated prolactin constantly, so their refractory period is also very long and in healthy people theres a sharp increase and quick sharp decrease in prolactin so their refractory period is very short. the prolactin surge after sex or masturbation has some role, but its apparently a sharp increase and drop in healthier people.

@miquelangeles some articles state the prostaglandins in semen are responsible for increasing cancer risk in women who consume them etc. also what kind of implants were these, where were the bull/ram testicles being implanted in these men? theres several reviews of the ancestral supps freeze dried testicle product creating increased vigor and vitality. people say it increases their vitality noticeable... its like a 6th of an ounce testicle per serving

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles some articles state the prostaglandins in semen are responsible for increasing cancer risk in women who consume them etc. also what kind of implants were these, where were the bull/ram testicles being implanted in these men? theres several reviews of the ancestral supps freeze dried testicle product creating increased vigor and vitality. people say it increases their vitality noticeable... its like a 6th of an ounce testicle per serving
Anything can cause anything I guess.
The implants were made into the abdominal wall, and the glands were usually provided by Armour and Company. Hunt Lyons was one of the doctors doing this.
I guess they were akin to the testosterone pellets used nowadays, and provided a steady low dose over a long period of time.
I haven't tried any of those supplements but I'm sure they work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom