Elderly grandfather poor balance.

davedavidson

Years of hard work have wrecked my grandfathers body and lately his balance is becoming worse. His doctors have said he will eventually become paralyzed due to spinal cord collapsing/compressing. Do you guys have any recommendations to help him? I know b vitamins and calcium would be a good starting point. He is 90 years old pretty decent health all things considered.

By the way you should see how this guy has ate his entire life, tons of fruit, candy and ice cream, beef and potatoes. Dislikes milk/butter, rarely ever drank any water unless absolutely needed too

cs3000

Years of hard work have wrecked my grandfathers body and lately his balance is becoming worse. His doctors have said he will eventually become paralyzed due to spinal cord collapsing/compressing. Do you guys have any recommendations to help him? I know b vitamins and calcium would be a good starting point. He is 90 years old pretty decent health all things considered.

By the way you should see how this guy has ate his entire life, tons of fruit, candy and ice cream, beef and potatoes. Dislikes milk/butter, rarely ever drank any water unless absolutely needed too
do you know whats wrong with his spine specifically? hows the cartilage?
broadly i would check if his copper intake / level is low low (involved in balance),
would ensure minimal pufa in diet and good protein intake,
would check thyroid t3 level or temperature under the tongue (good thyroid function for mitochondria),
glass or 2 of orange juice daily to help repair through restoring igf-1,
short/mid duration red light therapy on back daily,
good vit d levels (if copper is good) needed for m2 repair macrophages,
maybe would add some bromelain if the spine problem is because of tendons / ligaments

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals