Emotions Can't Motivate Me, Is There Any Cure?

Dopamine

Wow, a lot of people in this thread are not being helpful...

You are experiencing anhedonia, apathy, lack of motivation, numbness, aimlessness, nihilism etc... these are symptoms of clinical depression. They will go away once depression is treated. I know because I have struggled with these problems. The mind and body are not seperate... a suffering mind is a sure sign of physiological degeneration. The idea that our mindset is a choice... is a dangerous idea. People are not lazy or sad because they "choose" to be...

"Today we no longer know how to separate moral and physiological degeneration: the former is merely a symptom-complex of the latter; one is necessarily bad, just as one is necessarily ill. Bad: here the word expresses a certain incapacity associated physiologically with the degenerating type: e.g., weakness of will, insecure and even multiple "personality," inability to resist reacting to a stimulus and to "control" oneself, constraint before every kind of suggestion from the will of another. Vice is not a cause; vice is a consequence- Vice is a somewhat arbitrarily limited concept designed to express in one word certain consequences of physiological degeneration."
-Nietzsche

"The entire practice of psychological healing must be put back on to a physiological basis: the "bite" of conscience as such is a hindrance to recovery--"
-Nietzsche

@Ben My first question would be- How many calories are you eating? I would be somewhat surprised if you feel like this and you are eating over 2500-3000 calories per day of high quality food.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals