Epstein is still alive. Now what?

Richiebogie

The first 90 minutes of the video is interesting too. He reckons the military are on standby to defend the US from east and west.

He says he has predicted mass arrests of evil people since 2008 or so, but believes that further delays are no longer an option.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Typical of many high IQ persons, he is quirky. This is easily forgiven after his genius as a researcher is made apparent. I have 3 of his 600-page books that I refer to often, and have tracked his offerings since 2011.

jnklheimer

The first 90 minutes of the video is interesting too. He reckons the military are on standby to defend the US from east and west.

He says he has predicted mass arrests of evil people since 2008 or so, but believes that further delays are no longer an option.
Yes, I’m sure if we wait two more weeks like Q said that the elite pedos will all be arrested. Just two more weeks.

T W O W E E K S

Richiebogie

Yes, I’m sure if we wait two more weeks like Q said that the elite pedos will all be arrested. Just two more weeks.

T W O W E E K S
The lower branches of the military are probably less corruptible than DOJ and FBI.

Still it does seem to be a pipe dream. If Trump cannot even pick a loyal VP, what chance does he have of commanding an army to arrest Epstein and friends?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

T W O W E E K S

Weird, you seem to be conflating Q with all the people that believe in the fairy tale Corona Virus. They're the ones that always shout "Wait two weeks!"

Having said that, no reason to swallow the black pill until Jan 21. At this point, we only have to wait 4-5 days.

David90

Weird, you seem to be conflating Q with all the people that believe in the fairy tale Corona Virus. They're the ones that always shout "Wait two weeks!"

Having said that, no reason to swallow the black pill until Jan 21. At this point, we only have to wait 4-5 days.
^^^
THIS

Our German Government is exactly the Same.
Our People still fall for the old ''Carrots principle''. I See through this since November 2020. The Other People are always trying to tell me ''Just wait, in Two Weeks this is all over''. When it so obviously isn't.....:neutral:

I also think we are involved in the Election ''Results'' to a certain Degree (Server from Frankfurt am Main was getting taken).

They are still believing that the ''Cases'' are still rising as hell, despite having everything closed (except Grocery Stores) and having curfew at 9pm.
You should see how Empty our Citys are when i drive home from Late Shift. There is not even one Person Around. Like A Ghost Town....

But i think our Tightening of the Lockdown has to do with the ''Trump/Biden Presidency Thing''. Strangely the Date of our next Press Conference is January 19th in the Late Afternoon, just one Day/few Hours before the swearing-in of the President. If that isn't a coincidence....

akgrrrl

The site of exCIA RobertDavidSteele has tremendous information on how a Republic might be better set up. I understand he has been asked to engage his offerings on PhiBetaIota for some contingencies. .com will help you get to bitchute. Many links, absolute vault of docs from the best minds.

Richiebogie

PhilParma

Only 30 more days guys! Exciting! Trump is playing the long game--letting someone else be the President. A masterful chess move. Can't wait for those 30,000 sealed indictments. Keep the faith, trust the plan!

Richiebogie

It is quite demoralising having the election stolen so blatantly.

Normally there is a pretense of legitimacy.

Telling 80 million + people they need to be deprogrammed from the Trump cult... is that all we get?

Since the election I have invested in one false hope after another.

False hope is better than no hope but I probably need to put down the internet, stop listening to external prophets and “use the Force, Luke”.

Listen directly to God.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding...

Last edited:

Sheik

I would be inclined to assume the election was rigged under all circumstances, but given that Trump did nothing about it I am led to think that he didn't have enough evidence of fraud to change the election. Which leads me to think that there wasn't enough fraud to change the election.

Or who knows, maybe he was tired of the job and wanted to look like he went out fighting. Instead of resigning... imagine what that would do to his image.

Jem Oz

Only 30 more days guys! Exciting! Trump is playing the long game--letting someone else be the President. A masterful chess move. Can't wait for those 30,000 sealed indictments. Keep the faith, trust the plan!
And when those 30 days expire and, yet again, nothing happens, let me guess: there will be ANOTHER signpost just down the road, and another reason why nothing happened this time around.

PhilParma

And when those 30 days expire and, yet again, nothing happens, let me guess: there will be ANOTHER signpost just down the road, and another reason why nothing happened this time around.
You need to think more deeply. This might be too big for you. Let me tell you, the indictments are sealed, manifold, and inbound. The military, working in concert with the Good Guys at Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon (a.k.a. "The Allied Forces") have secured the underground child trafficking infrastructure. Headway is being made. Judgement day cometh.

Jem Oz

You need to think more deeply. This might be too big for you. Let me tell you, the indictments are sealed, manifold, and inbound. The military, working in concert with the Good Guys at Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon (a.k.a. "The Allied Forces") have secured the underground child trafficking infrastructure. Headway is being made. Judgement day cometh.
So in other words, if and when nothing materialises in 30 days, you've got a sweet little get out of jail free card, because this thing is deep, and it might take years to manifest...

Truth be told, i wish what you're saying were true. But does anybody have any actual proof, beyond very serious-sounding people simply telling them so? (funny how it's always someone who has spoken to a high level source at such and such).

This forum has lost its healthy skepticism over the past year and it's a damn shame.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals