Excess deaths continue

Peatress

According to the BBC vaccines are not responsible

Edward Dowd and co. seem to think it is

Peatress

View: https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1629254771818500097?cxt=HHwWgsDQraalo5wtAAAA

FpxFyRvagAUJxSl

David PS

lvysaur

Probably from the covid jab. But still, I think the "societal danger" of the jab is overblown. It certainly kills specific people due to large doses of spike protein (such people would have been vulnerable to COVID as well), and it also increases the rate of miscarriages etc.

Definitely a bad thing, but not anywhere near the world-ending event some outrageous theorists predicted it would be. Societally, it's just a hiccup.

I think it's obvious that the goal of both the COVID bioweapon and the vaccines has little to do with depopulation.

Lollipop2

I think it's obvious that the goal of both the COVID bioweapon and the vaccines has little to do with depopulation.
Strong statement without any supporting data. You said you think it is obvious, what about it is obvious to you? Would mind unpacking? I do think multiple agendas are play…

lvysaur

Strong statement without any supporting data. You said you think it is obvious, what about it is obvious to you? Would mind unpacking? I do think multiple agendas are play…
because the vaccine's effect on infant mortality was a raise in death rate from 4/1000 to 6/1000 babies. Hardly anything that would impact society.

Labelling this a "50% increase" is the same logic that statin manufacturers use. Its effect on human population numbers, or birth numbers, is negligible. Therefore whatever the purpose of their little COVID global experiment was, it was something else.

David PS

FqdR-SNWwAI4jdy

David PS

FqQpgocWwAIkGTr

David PS

FqdqUDpXsAA9qRG

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals