Exemestane: what's the best time of the day to take, and how to ensure absorption?

tastyfood

I've been taking 6 to 7 mg of Exemestane daily for the last week to work on testosterone issues. I am using the brand Xtane.

For those of you who used this, do you have a recommended time of the day to take it?

I've also read that it is best to consume with some fats to ensure absorption? Any tips in that regard?

Since yesterday I started taking it with a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream, after lunch. Xtane has titanium dioxide as an additive, and it was upsetting my GI tract before I added the ice cream.

Thank you!

Ideal man

I've been taking 6 to 7 mg of Exemestane daily for the last week to work on testosterone issues. I am using the brand Xtane.

For those of you who used this, do you have a recommended time of the day to take it?

I've also read that it is best to consume with some fats to ensure absorption? Any tips in that regard?

Since yesterday I started taking it with a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream, after lunch. Xtane has titanium dioxide as an additive, and it was upsetting my GI tract before I added the ice cream.

Thank you!

Thank you!
What benifits have you noticed since taking it im thinking about trying some

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Too early to tell, especially without re-testing. I also take a lot of pregnenolone.

Once I get results back from total testosterone testing I'll be able to tell.

What I can highlight is that when taking with a fatty food, it is not causing any issues.

Ideal man

Too early to tell, especially without re-testing. I also take a lot of pregnenolone.

Once I get results back from total testosterone testing I'll be able to tell.

What I can highlight is that when taking with a fatty food, it is not causing any issues

Ideal man

Im curious to know how the results turned out i heard it boosts T pretty high

T

TheBeard

Thank you!

Time of the day is irrelevant considering its half-life.

Best taken with fats as it's an androgen.

Indian version Xtane is just as good as Pfizer's, I had the same effects with both.
Pfizer's is just as easy to procure, though twice as expensive.

T

TheBeard

Im curious to know how the results turned out i heard it boosts T pretty high

My free T was 20% above the top of the range while I was using Exemestane.
But it's useless if your e2 is tanked, I felt horrible.
The first two days I had raging boners and an androgenic feeling while the ratio of hormones was adjusting, and after that it's cracky joints, cranky mood, flat muscles, hair loss.
From 6.25mg EOD to 25mg ED, the effects were exactly the same.

T

TheBeard

By what mechanism? Isn't 11-keto-DHT or Andro better?

By inhibiting aromatase you make your body seek homeostasis and re-establish adequate estrogen levels.
The only way to increase estrogens in a male is by increasing testosterone and hope for aromatization.

That's the mechanism by which AIs boost T levels.
Double effect: it also slashes SHBG, freeing up more testosterone.

Ideal man

My free T was 20% above the top of the range while I was using Exemestane.
But it's useless if your e2 is tanked, I felt horrible.
The first two days I had raging boners and an androgenic feeling while the ratio of hormones was adjusting, and after that it's cracky joints, cranky mood, flat muscles, hair loss.
From 6.25mg EOD to 25mg ED, the effects were exactly the same.
I think my e2 is high alongside prolactin i suffer from a vericocele which is caused by excess estrogen so im praying aromasin will help my case do you think it will?

T

TheBeard

I think my e2 is high alongside prolactin i suffer from a vericocele which is caused by excess estrogen so im praying aromasin will help my case do you think it will?

Then you are the perfect candidate, if it's the case.

But is it the case ? You "think", you need to confirm with blood test.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Time of the day is irrelevant considering its half-life.

Best taken with fats as it's an androgen.

Indian version Xtane is just as good as Pfizer's, I had the same effects with both.
Pfizer's is just as easy to procure, though twice as expensive.

Thanks! This is useful.

I'll stick to my routine of taking it after lunch with a tablespoon of ice cream.

golder

Thanks! This is useful.

I'll stick to my routine of taking it after lunch with a tablespoon of ice cream.
Would you mind keeping the thread updated with your blood work. Hope you continue finding benefit from it!

Ideal man

Quick question on here has anyone ever had troubles with U.S. customs with a package containing proviron or aromasin?

T

TheBeard

Quick question on here has anyone ever had troubles with U.S. customs with a package containing proviron or aromasin?

For small quantites for personal use there should be no issue at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals