Exercise and horrible pain

iLoveSugar

It kinda sucks that the things I love most are being taken from me. I love playing ball, yet I feel 95 years old, and hurt terribly. It hurts to jog, sprint, walk, etc. Fingers, feet, arms, shins, hips, thighs, etc all hurt from 20 minutes playing ball. For 2 years now, I been hearing "it'll get better". It hasn't and no matter how much I try and stay active--I hurt like hell. It shouldn't be like this at 29 years old.

tara

It does suck. Given your severe digestive issues and difficulty getting well nourished, pushing yourself exercise-wise at the moment may be too much of a stress on your system at the moment. It's possible that that stress is also contributing to it being hard to recover from the other issues. It might be worth backing off to more gentle exercise for while till you recover a bit. Eg walking, yoga, taichi, ...

OP
I

iLoveSugar

The thing is--it's the only real thing that keeps me going. My severe depression and fatigue actually lifts when I go out and enjoy it. It's the sole thing that keeps me half going. The rest of my day is sick in bed.

tara

I know it's a pain. Maybe try to think of some other things to develop an interest in that aren't so physically demanding?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals