Feeling incredible following dental cleaning??

martybyrde

I sound crazy no doubt but after getting a proper dental cleaning (things were really bad in there) I’m feeling really good. I tried looking through the forum and I found a couple of members mentioning a similar experience. My theory is it has to do with oral microbiome but it’s not dental cleaning kills bacteria, it just removes plaque and stuff but they cleaned under the gums as well. Apparently I have 5 mm pockets which I just read is really bad.

Looking for relevant information

Runenight201

Mate it could just be that psychologically you feel great from having a freshly cleaned mouth. Nice and sparkly clean. Nothing like a fresh cleaning to make the brain say oh yes thank you very much

Sinjin

Nathan Hatch (forum rpf forum member) talks about how the oral microbiome is the gateway to the body and has downstream effects through its relationship to things like h.pylori, hernias etc. I’ve had similar experiences (not not consistently) when using red light on my teeth.

InChristAlone

It definitely a two way street. I'm getting way healthier now that I fixed all my cavities and make sure my mouth feels and tastes clean.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals