Finally caught a virus- but STABBING PAIN IN HEAD- any idea what that is?

sunny

So I finally caught some kind of winter virus. Probably because I forgot to get vitamin D, which I had been using in winter for all the "covid years".

I'm doing OK, progesterone, aspirin, nasal rinses and gargle with iodine, Manuka honey, took one 10mg famotadine.

It has all seemed so far to keep anything from going into sinus and chest.

But, I have this stabbing pain in my head that nothing has touched. On the right side of head in the area above my ear.

Anyone have any idea what is happening there?

Peatful

Following

I had something similar ->

Started with LBP that was intense like sciatica
Mind you I had no other symptoms
Made zero sense

Then “it” traveled into my chest

Then to my throat

Then into my ear

Ending with sharp eye pain

Then it was gone

About 10-14 days against this bioweapon

My kids had “it” too
Presented or resolved differently in them

Super odd

Keep your body strong
Rest, nutrition blah blah

I believe our bodies are stronger than this thing

Peatful

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Try Benadryl and with a famotadine before bed with grape juice.
Then cyproheptadine the next afternoon.
Viruses don’t exist your just run down.
I like sweet orange juice with a 1/2 tsp of calcium carbonate stirred in once or twice throughout the day too.

Korven

I like sweet orange juice with a 1/2 tsp of calcium carbonate stirred in once or twice throughout the day too.
I agree with this . I get colds and flus when I eat bad foods (gluten) or don't sleep well, stress too much. Lactoferrin and cypro and hot water are very helpful for "viral illnesses"

OP
S

sunny

What will that combination do?
I have benadryl and Famotidine, but no cypro.

shanny

Forum Supporter
So I finally caught some kind of winter virus. Probably because I forgot to get vitamin D, which I had been using in winter for all the "covid years".

I'm doing OK, progesterone, aspirin, nasal rinses and gargle with iodine, Manuka honey, took one 10mg famotadine.

But, I have this stabbing pain in my head that nothing has touched. On the right side of head in the area above my ear.

I can't say for sure what is happening, but I certainly have my theories. I have had some similar things going on all fall/winter and it directly correlates to being around people that are recently boosted. I work in healthcare, and every time I'm in a room with a recently boosted person, something like this happens. The office I'm working in is full of unjabbed coworkers, and it's been happening to all of us and their unjabbed kids. I don't think it's a coincidence....there is definitely something nefarious going on.

Methylene blue seems to help me every time I'm afflicted with some oddity like yours.

I would also try the Benadryl, it may be histamine related

OP
S

sunny

I can't say for sure what is happening, but I certainly have my theories. I have had some similar things going on all fall/winter and it directly correlates to being around people that are recently boosted. I work in healthcare, and every time I'm in a room with a recently boosted person, something like this happens. The office I'm working in is full of unjabbed coworkers, and it's been happening to all of us and their unjabbed kids. I don't think it's a coincidence....there is definitely something nefarious going on.

Methylene blue seems to help me every time I'm afflicted with some oddity like yours.

My job does have contact with people all day long. Most of which I am sure are jabbed and boosted.

How do you use the methylene blue?

Jennifer

I caught whatever is going around, too. My dad is a musician and caught it while playing a gig—he thinks from his band mate who tested positive for COVID—and then I got it. I have the stabbing migraine and full-body pain—even my skin hurts—but the worst is my lumbar—I thought I threw my back out, the pain is so intense. I have a fever that came down to 101° with aspirin. Cold fruit juice is all I currently have at the house that I can stomach, but I’ve been forcing myself to have some protein and salt (raw cheese) with it to stay nourished and overcome the migraine. If I wasn’t feeling like I’ve been hit by a truck, I would go get some Chinese takeout. I crave beef teriyaki and egg foo young whenever I’m sick with a metaphorical vice crushing my head. I’m not sure why, but nothing gets rid of my migraines faster than the two.

OP
S

sunny

I caught whatever is going around, too. My dad is a musician and caught it while playing a gig—he thinks from his band mate who tested positive for COVID—and then I got it. I have the stabbing migraine and full-body pain—even my skin hurts—but the worst is my lumbar—I thought I threw my back out, the pain is so intense. I have a fever that came down to 101° with aspirin. Cold fruit juice is all I currently have at the house that I can stomach, but I’ve been forcing myself to have some protein and salt (raw cheese) with it to stay nourished and overcome the migraine. If I wasn’t feeling like I’ve been hit by a truck, I would go get some Chinese takeout. I crave beef teriyaki and egg foo young whenever I’m sick with a metaphorical vice crushing my head. I’m not sure why, but nothing gets rid of my migraines faster than the two.
I've been doing salted fruit juice, oranges, and chicken broth. I tried my raw milk for protein, but it seemed like it was producing mucus, so I did not have more.

Jennifer

I've been doing salted fruit juice, oranges, and chicken broth. I tried my raw milk for protein, but it seemed like it was producing mucus, so I did not have more.

Strange, I was getting mucus from raw milk too but for whatever reason, not the raw cheese.

shanny

Forum Supporter
My job does have contact with people all day long. Most of which I am sure are jabbed and boosted.

How do you use the methylene blue?
I use either haidut's oxidal or the health natura brand and I do 5 drops in water in the morning and again when I get home from being exposed to the boosted bots.

rooz7939

Interesting how similar your experience is to mine; I've found this correlation too (I work in healthcare too). I also sense this smoke-like smell almost whenever I'm in a meeting room or something and then in a some time I get this headache + my eyes itch (specifically my eyelids), etc.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Interesting how similar your experience is to mine; I've found this correlation too (I work in healthcare too). I also sense this smoke-like smell almost whenever I'm in a meeting room or something and then in a some time I get this headache + my eyes itch (specifically my eyelids), etc.
My eyes and right nostril start burning, those are always my first symptoms. Funny you mention the smell, I've noticed a weird smell that people have as well. How do we escape this madness??

lvysaur

Strange, I was getting mucus from raw milk too but for whatever reason, not the raw cheese.
if you look up the translations in german, you'll find that their word for milk sugar translates to "slime producing sugar"

rooz7939

My eyes and right nostril start burning, those are always my first symptoms. Funny you mention the smell, I've noticed a weird smell that people have as well. How do we escape this madness??
Unfortunately, I don't think there is an escape. Maybe living outside city centers but I don't think that's much better either. I also feel like whatever this thing is, it seems to attack mucus membranes and soft tissue.

I try to only go to work if I absolutely must; interestingly enough I'm starting to think wearing a mask might not be a bad idea :)))

Jennifer

if you look up the translations in german, you'll find that their word for milk sugar translates to "slime producing sugar"

Thank you for sharing. :) I’ve heard it said that milk is mucus forming—my choral teacher in high school instructed her students not to drink milk before a performance for that very reason—but I don’t normally get mucus from raw milk or even pasteurized goat’s milk.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately, I don't think there is an escape. Maybe living outside city centers but I don't think that's much better either. I also feel like whatever this thing is, it seems to attack mucus membranes and soft tissue.

I try to only go to work if I absolutely must; interestingly enough I'm starting to think wearing a mask might not be a bad idea :)))
There is no escaping it. I'm even driving out of the city to work in a more rural area and it's better, but still not great.

Unfortunately I have to touch people, so the mask probably wouldn't help. 😭

Jennifer

How are you feeling, @sunny? Has the pain in your head subsided any? My fever broke by 9:30 pm on Sunday and with it, the migraine and body/lumbar pain vanished, but I still had congestion and developed a cough so I continued taking aspirin (650 mg in the morning and evening), drank fruit juice (4 liters daily) and ate organic grass-fed beef hot dogs and woke this morning symptom-free.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals