Find a job after being out for around 10 years

md_a

I will give you some ideas of more "exotic" jobs, who knows, maybe you have something like that in your area.

1. Outdoor Adventure Guide: If you love being outside and have a passion for adventure, you might consider becoming an outdoor adventure guide. This could include leading hiking, camping, or climbing trips, or even activities like rafting or kayaking. Depending on the location, you could work seasonally or year-round.

2. National Park Worker: National parks often hire seasonal workers for a variety of roles, from trail maintenance to visitor services. If you enjoy nature and want to help preserve it, this could be a fulfilling option. You may need to be flexible with your location and be comfortable with remote areas.

3. Outdoor Education Instructor: If you have experience in finance and enjoy teaching, becoming an outdoor education instructor could be a good fit. You could work with schools, summer camps, or outdoor education centers to teach classes like ecology, geology, or survival skills. This type of work may be seasonal or year-round depending on the organization.

If you are looking specifically for work where you are outside, a few things come to mind, although I would be mindful of your safety as a worker if you don't have much experience:

1. Arborist -- you'd do maintenance of trees. Work from on the ground and also climb them using the typical equipment such as ropes, harnesses, spikes. Must be comfortable with heights and equipment such as saws and axes. I think there is certification available: International Society of Arboriculture > Credentials > Types of Credentials > ISA Certified Arborist I would search 'how to become an arborist [your country]'.

2. Certain trades -- such as carpenter or mason. Again this probably requires some schooling or at least an apprenticeship but you would be able to do work outside.

3. Various oil rig jobs. I don't know the different titles you'd look for, but this is one job example where you need very little experience:

Rig Hand - US Gulf Coast Onshore Land Rigs
Salary
$25.44 - $37.09 an hour
Energy Drilling Company hires Rig Hands who have these minimum qualifications:

6+ months oilfield experience preferred, but not required.
A valid driver’s license
Transportation to and from various rig locations
Ability to pass a drug test
Ability to pass a physical exam

That job posting also lists some different titles at the bottom:
Effective Hourly Rate* by Position

Trainee.............................................$25.44 per hour
Floorhand........................................$29.09 per hour
Motorman.......................................$30.09 per hour
Derrickhand....................................$32.09 per hour

Driller................................................$37.09 per hour

If I think of other things I will post them later.

md_a

Actually, I found out some more info that might interest you. If you're feeling a bit more adventurous, you could look into seasonal jobs in different parts of the world. Fishing in Alaska, fruit picking in Australia, ski instructing in Canada - the options are endless. And since you're not tied down, you could really take advantage of these opportunities.
By the way, I stumbled upon this blog recently. You might find it interesting to read here about various job offers in the USA. There are some well-paying jobs that could offer a nice blend of travel and work, allowing you to explore different parts of the States while earning a living. Who knows, you might just find your next adventure there! Best of luck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals