Football player collapses during game, received CPR

Vileplume

I saw that too—scary video, praying he’s not dead.

Definitely could be vax related, but someone on twitter suggested it could be commotio cordis, which also seems applicable: Commotio Cordis: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology

He took a helmet to the chest pretty hard.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I saw that too—scary video, praying he’s not dead.

Definitely could be vax related, but someone on twitter suggested it could be commotio cordis, which also seems applicable: Commotio Cordis: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology

He took a helmet to the chest pretty hard.
It’s a possibility, but in the history of the nfl only one player has died in the field , and there has been thousands of thousands of hit to the chest and nobody has ever died from their Heart stopping at least in the nfl.

View: https://twitter.com/FOX19Joe/status/1610098849636388870?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Vileplume

It’s a possibility, but in the history of the nfl only one player has died in the field , and there has been thousands of thousands of hit to the chest and nobody has ever died from their Heart stopping at least in the nfl.
Upon thinking about it a bit more, it seems likely that this hit was a “straw that broke the camel’s back”, which wouldn’t have done so if the player wasn’t already close to a cardiac issue for some other abnormal reason (like the vax)

area51puy

Forum Supporter
After the hit he popped right up for half second and then just collapsed backwards like I saw in all those videos in suddenly died documentary.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Upon thinking about it a bit more, it seems likely that this hit was a “straw that broke the camel’s back”, which wouldn’t have done so if the player wasn’t already close to a cardiac issue for some other abnormal reason (like the vax)

Any current micro clotting could potentially create a scenario where a hit like that, with such Force would be such a straw

David PS

The news will censor as much as they can. If the jab was involved, I suspect that his teamates who might have take the jab are deeply concerned.

remnant

Any current micro clotting could potentially create a scenario where a hit like that, with such Force would be such a straw
Here is what Dr. Peter McCullough said:
"I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis. We have been told he was successfully defibrillated on the field and has been intubated and is not spontaneously breathing which is consistent with anoxic encephalopathy. The nation prays for his complete recovery."

The only way anyone could die from a hit to the chest, is if they had an underlying heart condition.

Before any player is drafted into the NFL, they undergo extensive physical examinations. Teams are committing millions of dollars to these players, so they want to make sure that they’re in great condition. If Damar had a heart issue, it would of been detected before he was drafted.

I’m disgusted that these shots were forced on young men who had zero idea of what they were injecting into their bodies. As sad as this situation is, I fear that this may just be the beginning of many more tragedies.

Prayers to everyone involved 🙏🏻

David PS

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Here is what Dr. Peter McCullough said:
"I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis. We have been told he was successfully defibrillated on the field and has been intubated and is not spontaneously breathing which is consistent with anoxic encephalopathy. The nation prays for his complete recovery."

The only way anyone could die from a hit to the chest, is if they had an underlying heart condition.

Before any player is drafted into the NFL, they undergo extensive physical examinations. Teams are committing millions of dollars to these players, so they want to make sure that they’re in great condition. If Damar had a heart issue, it would of been detected before he was drafted.

I’m disgusted that these shots were forced on young men who had zero idea of what they were injecting into their bodies. As sad as this situation is, I fear that this may just be the beginning of many more tragedies.

Prayers to everyone involved 🙏🏻
I agree, and we will see more like this. Already many people in my immediate acquaintance, including several family members, have experienced brand new bizarre inflammatory issues within the last 6 months. All of them are multi-vaxxed but none of them are suspecting vaccines 🙄

remnant

I agree, and we will see more like this. Already many people in my immediate acquaintance, including several family members, have experienced brand new bizarre inflammatory issues within the last 6 months. All of them are multi-vaxxed but none of them are suspecting vaccines 🙄
The cognitive dissonance is startling. I cannot understand how people don't see what's going on right in front of their eyes. Apparently, the propaganda machine is stronger than I ever could have imagined. People simply do not want to think for themselves. Sad times we are in.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

After clicking on this and reading through the Twitter posts for about 5 minutes I can feel my heart rate increasing... I'm getting very emotional. I think I need to take a shower and eat some fruit now.

I just don't understand why so many people allowed themselves to be injected with this thing... I don't consider myself a super intelligent person yet all along I knew it was dangerous, and a scam!

David PS

After clicking on this and reading through the Twitter posts for about 5 minutes I can feel my heart rate increasing... I'm getting very emotional. I think I need to take a shower and eat some fruit now.

I just don't understand why so many people allowed themselves to be injected with this thing... I don't consider myself a super intelligent person yet all along I knew it was dangerous, and a scam!
I consider it to be tv programming through repetiton. Here, it may have been 'safe and effective' that did the trick. They know what they are doing.

Everyone - Turn your tv off, if haven't already done so.

HeyThere

Decide for yourself before this clip is scrubbed. Incidiently, he has been sedated and placed on a ventilator.

View: https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1610127057240850432

I will just point out that it looks like he is hit up into the chin by the helmet and his head is snapped back and to the side. I can't discount this as easy as it would be for me to do so. Disclosure: I don't watch football so I don't know if that sort of hit is normal, but it sure looks like it could have affected a major artery or snapped something?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom