Football player collapses during game, received CPR

remnant

Sad indeed. The propoganda in the public schools caused my little 8 year old granddaughter and 12 yr old grandson to beg their parents to let them get vaxxed. Even though I had sent my son many many emails outlining the dangers of the jab he and his Peruvian wife got vaxxed so they could travel to Peru to see her family and much to my horror a few months later he let his children get vaxxed. Since then they have all been sick with the "flu" and my son had 2 weeks of nasty covid. The 12 yr old boy now has chronic mucus in his chest and they are all getting ready to go to Peru again!!! My son refuses to see that this could be a result of the vax and if I keep needling him about it he probably would not talk to me. So I can't even talk about it. I just keep sending him vitamins...D, Quercitin, Zinc etc. and he says he is taking them but not the rest of the fam. What can ya do??
Gosh...I feel so bad for the little ones. I do think you should keep "needling" as best as possible. The fact remains that everyone who took the shot has damaged their heart, and their immune system. If we stay silent, then we are complicit in their demise. Keep standing on the truth, and hopefully that will elicit positive changes in everyone's perspective.

frannybananny

Gosh...I feel so bad for the little ones. I do think you should keep "needling" as best as possible. The fact remains that everyone who took the shot has damaged their heart, and their immune system. If we stay silent, then we are complicit in their demise. Keep standing on the truth, and hopefully that will elicit positive changes in everyone's perspective.
Thank you for your encouragement. I did just send my son an email imploring him not to get his family boosted before they go to Peru.

AlaskaJono

I just don't understand why so many people allowed themselves to be injected with this thing... I don't consider myself a super intelligent person yet all along I knew it was dangerous, and a scam!
Yes, Rae, IMO it is common sense not IQ of which you speak of.... basically which is now uncommon. Savoir Faire ma cheri. Got Savvy, stay alive. And as Franny states above, it is those nearest to us who seem to be most adversarial in our repeated communications (not hoodwinked to jabbed peeps) : information and caring goes out the window as we become the 'opposition'. This part of the Psyops is most destructive, severing bonds of family and friends, when the information/visuals/stats and lack of transparency from the "Instigators of the experimental jabs' make the Savvy ones the enemy. Be strong and don't waste energy is all I can say at this time.

remnant

Thank you for your encouragement. I did just send my son an email imploring him not to get his family boosted before they go to Peru.
Good for you! I hope he listens, or at the very least, has a conversation with you about it.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

People from all over the world will be watching this and thinking one thing:

Why do they refer to this handy-ball game as 'football'?

Seriously wtf?
Well hopefully that's not the only thing they will be thinking.... 😦... But I agree with you. Soccer/Football should be switched...this confused me since I was a kid!

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I think
The athletes are more intelligent than you may think. I beleive that they will not speak out publically or quit. This might be due to golden handcuffs.

There have been numerous deaths of sport figures, some during a filmed game. The US media chooses not to report on these deaths. Perhaps they are irrelevant because the deaths occurred in other countries.
There was a lot of pressure for these players to get vaxxed explained in this video. Arron Rodgers breaks down what went on behind the scenes and there was talks of players on the bubbles who were not vaxxed would be cut and essentially after that they would be blackballed from the league. They faced pressure from the media and the teams to get vaxxed.
Segregated from some team activities, restrictions on where they could.

View: https://youtu.be/LlZ5Zwp09FI

David PS

I think

There was a lot of pressure for these players to get vaxxed explained in this video. Arron Rodgers breaks down what went on behind the scenes and there was talks of players on the bubbles who were not vaxxed would be cut and essentially after that they would be blackballed from the league. They faced pressure from the media and the teams to get vaxxed.
Segregated from some team activities, restrictions on where they could.

View: https://youtu.be/LlZ5Zwp09FI

That was a great video. It is great to remember what was being done by corporations and small businesses to play along with "guidance" of the health authorities.
FlkCae0aMAIHJkW

And the health authorities have the gall to ask for amnesty.

Last edited:

David PS

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

"One medical expert I spoke with said there was a 99% chance this was due to the vaccine.

The reason for this opinion is that an injury of this nature (a relatively mild blow requiring 9 minutes of CPR and a failure of the defibrillator to revive him) is unprecedented if there wasn’t some underlying condition. If Hamlin had a known pre-existing condition, it would have surfaced by now."

-Luke-

People from all over the world will be watching this and thinking one thing:

Why do they refer to this handy-ball game as 'football'?

Seriously wtf?
I always thought they called the game football because they show one minute of commercials for every foot the quarterback throws the ball.

That's the only explanation I have.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I always thought they called the game football because they show one minute of commercials for every foot the quarterback throws the ball.

That's the only explanation I have.
😆 Nice one!

All joking aside however, it looks like the talking heads even on mainstream media are addressing the possibility that this is a result of the vaccine.

From here forward, I would like to be able to suggest ways for the vaccinated to help themselves heal, perhaps giving blood every 3 months? Nattokinase enzymes?

David PS

All joking aside however, it looks like the talking heads even on mainstream media are addressing the possibility that this is a result of the vaccine.

From here forward, I would like to be able to suggest ways for the vaccinated to help themselves heal, perhaps giving blood every 3 months? Nattokinase enzymes?
Unsurprisingly, not all mainstream media is addressing the vaccine possibility. Apparently, Elon Musk is at fault for not suppressing full discussion of the issues on Twitter..

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom