Free Will Or Destiny?

Douglas Ek

would just like to see people thoughts and ideas on the subject. Do you think there is a free will or are we just the creation of random events?
I personally feel more that there is a destiny because thinking back in my life I never feel that I had any control?
I feel incontrol in this moment but then again it might just be an illusion.

Kartoffel

would just like to see people thoughts and ideas on the subject. Do you think there is a free will or are we just the creation of random events?
I personally feel more that there is a destiny because thinking back in my life I never feel that I had any control?
I feel incontrol in this moment but then again it might just be an illusion.

I guess it's a mixture of both. We live in a very complex world, where millions of factors beyond our controll effect us. But we are still in control to navigate in this environment that is shaping us. Here is what Ray once told me on the subject: (I hope you speak Spanish)

"Everything, interacting complexly, continuously produces new opportunities, which an active nervous system can navigate freely. Carlos Castaneda described it in Journey to Ixtlan:
"La suerte, la buena fortuna, el poder personal, o como lo quieras llamar, es un estado peculiar de cosas. Es como un palito que sale frente a nosotros y nos invita a arrancarlo. Por lo general andamos demasiado ocupados, o preocupados, o estúpidos y perezosos, para darnos cuenta de que es nuestro centímetro cúbico de suerte. Un guerrero, en cambio, siempre está alerta y duro y tiene la elasticidad, el donaire necesario para agarrarlo." "​

sebastian_r

You're the sum of your daily decisions.

Your daily decisions are shaped by your experience, upbringing, people you surround yourself with, role models, daily routines and habits, genetics & hormones.

If you want to change your decisions, you need to change what is in your power of the former listed.

So free will, but limited by your past / experience / genetics & hormones....

Last edited:

Dino D

Destiny... look up into determinism, youtube videos, there os also one long version from.actulized.org, einsten also belived in determinism... so thats something isnt it... the movie matrix also supports determinism, and so on... just look into youtube...
I could talk a lot, but i point you... a big spiritual high end forum is actulized.org, also a youtube channel... rupert spira is also a big one on that topic ;) the topic of T-H-E Truth ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals