Fructose And Endotoxin [edwardjedmonds]

Nomane Euger

Raw crystalized honey is great

yes ******* epic,when its freshly harvested and have been stored properly,you can feel an epic gazeous feeling when you breath that is ******* epic

Amazoniac

Toxic honeys might be good appetizers, they are very sweet and can alert the body that extensive contamination from a carb-rich meal is on its way. Excess levilose is no longer a concern once a disproportionate amount of (starch) dextructose is ingested, and the complex sugars confound with other similar compounds in the meal. Perhaps this is why people are not bothered by them, most consume in small amounts and rarely away from such meals.

Where I live, stores usually treat crystallized honeys as if they was spoiled and return them. They could negotiate with suppliers to sell them at a lower price for considering inferior, but it's preferred to go through the hassle of reprocessing to make them suitable for sale again. Therefore, it must pressure beekeepers to seek means to produce honey that doesn't set. This creates a dangerous liquefying cycle, we know what should be done.

Nomane Euger

Toxic honeys might be good appetizers, they are very sweet and can alert the body that extensive contamination from a carb-rich meal is on its way. Excess levilose is no longer a concern once a disproportionate amount of (starch) dextructose is ingested, and the complex sugars confound with other similar compounds in the meal. Perhaps this is why people are not bothered by them, most consume in small amounts and rarely away from such meals.

Where I live, stores usually treat crystallized honeys as if they was spoiled and return them. They could negotiate with suppliers to sell them at a lower price for considering inferior, but it's preferred to go through the hassle of reprocessing to make them suitable for sale again. Therefore, it must pressure beekeepers to seek means to produce honey that doesn't set. This creates a dangerous liquefying cycle, we know what should be done.
ahahah yea,some of these liquid honey literally feel like ingesting alcohol,you can feel it in your breath your blood flow and your head.also there is different degrees of crystalisation,some are totally appreciable and even better,some are way to hard you cant do anything unless you warm them up

Last edited:

Amazoniac

It's worth confirming how a honey was produced because appearance can be tricky. You can find many videos showing how simple it is to change its looks without necessarily changing the composition, or minor modifications sufficing to give a misleading impression.
- honey creamed | Youtube

Cooling speeds up crystallization, large crystals form'd can be breakened down into smaller fragments to give a smooth texture, something similar to what happens with ice cream (crushed versus intact ice cubes), it's an example where it can affect how it looks without changing the constitution. Therefore, a honey having a light color and being opaque is no guarantee that it's suitable for human consumption, the product may not be a result of a spontaneous process. ☠

@LeeLemonoil, any idea on what can be done about it?

jet9

hi amazoniac,yes lighter opaques honey are life,i can eat up to 180-250 grammes of honey like french meadow honey in one go and feel awesome dancing on oumou sangaré african musics,on the other hand clear honey that remain liquid a copples of years like acacia honey past 60-70 grammes(organic raw from the same bee keeper than the meadow one)give me the worst stomach ache of my life coppled with a neck ache nd lower back ache that last half an hour up until i ***t my intestins
Nomane hi, could you tell where your order your honey? I googled "french meadow honey" and famillemary website came out - is this right one?
Currently i use raw real honey from local farm but always liquid - so i want to try your honey :) Or if it's not available in USA maybe you can tell me what kind of flowers it's coming from so i can order similar here.

Nomane Euger

Nomane hi, could you tell where your order your honey? I googled "french meadow honey" and famillemary website came out - is this right one?
Currently i use raw real honey from local farm but always liquid - so i want to try your honey :) Or if it's not available in USA maybe you can tell me what kind of flowers it's coming from so i can order similar here.
Hi,The beekeeper only sold it on a market,it was in France,and he took his retreat,he doesnt produce honey any longer neither sell it.I dont know exactly wich flowers the bee's made the honey from,but even in the "meadow" "grassland" named honey,there is a lot of variety,for sure most of them are opaques,but it can vary widely in texture and taste

SamYo123

Re: Fructose and Endotoxin

Fructose alone is malabsorbed by 50%+ of the population, but sucrose is absorbed just fine. Malabsorbed fructose feeds endotoxin production, which causes systemic harm and all the symptoms of metabolic syndrome. Many sweeteners are also malabsorbed for various reason. This board has more writing on the topic with studies if you search 'fructose' 'malabsorb' something like that.
Nah the fructose in sucrose is still fermenting in my gut, so that rules that out

SamYo123

You say that sucrose causes insulin resistance and fatty liver. Can you provide conclusivce evidence for this? By that I mean studies that compare sucrose and starch, not studies that are designed to produce the results the researchers want - where they just force rats to eat 70% sucrose and don't compare it to the same amount of glucose. Studies that use normal amounts of sucrose, or offer free access to it, fail to produce fatty liver, insulin resistance, and the universal claim that sucrose causes weight gain.
I eat something around 300g of sucrose a day (including two quarts of OJ), and my insulin sensitivity is optimal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals