Fungal Infection... The Missing Link?

moa

B coagulans was responsible for the worst brain fog of my life. I was dizzy, slurring my speech, falling down, and I couldn’t drive. I was functionally inebriated whenever I took it.

Still don’t tolerate carbs well, but oatmeal makes me less inflamed than other grains, including white rice for some reason.
looks like candida dieoff symptoms :

oatmeal contain beta glucans, and this is something yeast needs, maybe it stops candida dieoff, thus the less inflamed feeling ?

do you need oatmeal and grains to feel less inflamed, or you can eat fruit a few days a diet composed of very well cooked potatoes, cooked carrots and one of two raw, eggs, meat, light fruits and grape juice ?

if your don't have sibo, or candida inside small intestine, you shouldn't have any problem drinking orange juice.

I think oatmeals are bad for colon, but if you have small intestine overgrowth, could it be caused by low thyroid, or weak immunity ?

i don't know, but i only have sibo after and during colitis, and it goes away fast. during the days of sibo and GERD, i cannot drink sugary juices, i go for carrots, raw and cooked, and lots of pant infusions like peppermint or other.

once that is gone, i can eat rice, orange juice, etc, without any problem for the colon.

moa

b coagulans seem to disrupt candida biofilm.

i would try slowly but long term.

take b coagulans without any other anti candida stuff. you don't want to kill that much candida, it's to toxic.

if your disrupt the biofilm, most of it will go into colon and maybe with some insoluble fiber it will go out without releasing the toxins.

than if you don't have symptoms introduce things to kill candida slowly and continue with coagulans.

fungus toxins are super toxic and even dangerous, and you can die of candida if you are immune compromised and it gets in your blood (i don't think you are, but it's dangerous stuff when it releases it's toxins).

mammals have evolved after the earth was destroyed, it created lots of dead vegetables, fungus started to eat everything, and most animals were not able to survive cause fungus can eat live animals.

mamals have higher body temperature than dinosaurs and extinct species from that time, this is why they could avoid fungus and survive, and birds can fly and avoid ground level.

so fungus was able to kill most other animals on land, with lower body temperature, back then.

Last edited:
OP
Sweatshop Toad
looks like candida dieoff symptoms :

oatmeal contain beta glucans, and this is something yeast needs, maybe it stops candida dieoff, thus the less inflamed feeling ?

do you need oatmeal and grains to feel less inflamed, or you can eat fruit a few days a diet composed of very well cooked potatoes, cooked carrots and one of two raw, eggs, meat, light fruits and grape juice ?

if your don't have sibo, or candida inside small intestine, you shouldn't have any problem drinking orange juice.

I think oatmeals are bad for colon, but if you have small intestine overgrowth, could it be caused by low thyroid, or weak immunity ?

i don't know, but i only have sibo after and during colitis, and it goes away fast. during the days of sibo and GERD, i cannot drink sugary juices, i go for carrots, raw and cooked, and lots of pant infusions like peppermint or other.

once that is gone, i can eat rice, orange juice, etc, without any problem for the colon.
I don’t need oatmeal to not feel inflamed, it’s just less inflammatory to me than other grains. Still makes my gums and the roof of my mouth sting so I’m looking for an alternative though.

And sugary juices mess me up badly too, probably from the candida multiplying and releasing toxins. Try pouring fruit juice into a container of yeast and watch what happens, it’s like an elementary school volcano experiment.

moa

And sugary juices mess me up badly too,

That's small intestine. i think small intestine and colon health are two different things. often Ray is speaking about small intestine, excepting when he tells to eat sugar, they are so bad for small intestine, much worse than starch unless you have an almost sterile small intestine.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
@Sweatshop Toad Whats your diet like now? Have you eliminated sugar altogether?
Honestly I’m all over the place right now. Some days I try white rice and broccoli some days I try oatmeal with a solitary glass of orange juice. But the only constant is I eat a pound of ground beef a day and chase it with a clove of crushed raw garlic in addition to the NAC/OO/BSO.

That's small intestine. i think small intestine and colon health are two different things. often Ray is speaking about small intestine, excepting when he tells to eat sugar, they are so bad for small intestine, much worse than starch unless you have an almost sterile small intestine.
For what it’s worth I’ve noticed I handle juice paired with a starch far better than juice alone. And I keep the amount I drink very conservative due to the high sugar content, mostly just drinking it for the vitamin C.

imaginaryfolk

@imaginaryfolk Same, I eat white rice and skin/scalp becomes very dry, scaly with little hairloss. Do you just apply the antifungal cream like normal moisturising cream on your face?
yeah just dont overdo it I got excited with the results and applied a big dose the next day like it was sunscreen and puked twice during the night + intestines went into civil war. just rub a little on the areas that flare up the most like it is a beauty cream

Last edited:

bornamachine

@Sweatshop Toad Cilantro does a great job at dislodging mercury but it later drops it and let's it recirculate and land elsewhere (perhaps worse spot) it can create a storm of sorts in your body, see Andrew Hall Cutler in that front.

I've listened to this guy in YT who went through mirgellons I believe, pretty much ridden with fungus, to a point where he was gonna give up, but then his niece pointed out that there was a medical protocol for fungal overgrowth from even back in the day that involved a high level of iodide and iodine taken orally for a period of time, he went through it and finally recovered, then he still had the skin infections that he followed the external protocol for applications and after 6 months time he was well inside and out.
I think his channel was called CoolCat or something like that

Edit: channel name is The Unknown Cat. He probably has the videos still from back in the day when he went through that hell.

Last edited:
OP
Sweatshop Toad
@Sweatshop Toad Cilantro does a great job at dislodging mercury but it later drops it and let's it recirculate and land elsewhere (perhaps worse spot) it can create a storm of sorts in your body, see Andrew Hall Cutler in that front.

I've listened to this guy in YT who went through mirgellons I believe, pretty much ridden with fungus, to a point where he was gonna give up, but then his niece pointed out that there was a medical protocol for fungal overgrowth from even back in the day that involved a high level of iodide and iodine taken orally for a period of time, he went through it and finally recovered, then he still had the skin infections that he followed the external protocol for applications and after 6 months time he was well inside and out.
I think his channel was called CoolCat or something like that

Edit: channel name is The Unknown Cat. He probably has the videos still from back in the day when he went through that hell.
I was on and off a potassium iodide and cilantro chelating regimen for years without noticing much benefit. The only thing that’s really helped so far has been the NAC protocol. I know that I’m finally evicting the shrooms because people have lately been telling me I no longer smell sweet and yeasty like a birthday cake and more like an onion now. For years I never had to wear deodorant because people would compliment me on how “sugary” I smelled despite being on the carnivore diet but now I have have to scrub my pits with baking soda or I get lots of whinging about my body odor 🤣

But as apparently effective as this protocol has been for me, progress early on was absolutely ponderous, perhaps because I was so loaded to the brim with biofilms. It’s imperative anyone who doesn’t see results right away sticks with it for the full three months as recommended, as according to the creators of the protocol, that’s how long it takes to heal “DNA damage” or something like that. I’m still incredulous of the protocol’s ability to even do that, but I can’t argue with the results. Lots of Peaters spinning their wheels despite following a “perfect” diet could really benefit from this.

Despite his brilliance, Ray never really addressed fungal overgrowth aside from advising us to “keep them happy” so they don’t become invasive. His recommendation to take flowers of sulfur helped me kill them off temporarily but they always came back, and the sulfur burned my gut something fierce so I couldn’t take it on the reg. The NAC protocol, while slower working, has had much more staying power with less GI upset. I wish he were still with us so I could discuss this with him as in my case it’s been a total game changer.

I’ve also had great results with MSM, but unfortunately it made my tinnitus 10x worse so I had to drop it and reevaluate. Vexing, as it also helps repair leaky gut, and mine must look like a sieve after a decade of shrooms poking holes in it.

Anyway, that’s enough of my George Steinbrenner Seinfeld ramble… How’s everybody else doing on the protocol?

bornamachine

@Sweatshop Toad glad to hear it's working for you, I personally have zero experience with any this so I can't chime in on that front :)

OSMOSE

Hi everyone,

I've also tried absolutely everything (with the exception of pharmaceuticals and kerosene) over a ten years period and high doses of iodine/iodide was definitely the most impressive in terms of results. The healing crisis was full blown and in two occurrences I felt a big mass moving from inside my head right into the mouth for me to spit out... I had done countless cleanses and fasting and was familiar with lymph movements, but this was a whole other dimension, it was huge. I could literally feel the space it left in my brain, saw stars for a while each time... and when I came back to my senses I was completely back to my normal self, having recovered all my stamina, enthusiasm, focus and cognitive functions. Also had the worst pain in the abdomen during the process like the whole thing was dying out. The benefits lasted 6-9 months and then gradual relapse. Never repeated the protocol because after a few weeks my thyroid went into painful overdrive and then crashed, despite the so-called cofactors intake, and though it's getting better it's been sensitive ever since. I had seen this issue reported in comments but discarded the information, I'd advise great caution with this and do not recommend it long term *at all*.

I'm also on the NAC protocol, I was doing it long ago without knowing, those supplements were simply part of my routine for months and months and that's also the time I actually recovered, slowly but surely alongside regular liver flushes. Back then I concluded all the good results came from the flushes, but obviously there was more to it. At some point I felt so good I decided I was done with supplements and for some reason when symptoms appeared again after a while, I began exploring other modalities instead of rebooting the NAC practice that had worked... this time I'm also on borax and sf722 in addition, as well as some rainforest plants, inhaling pine terpenes through a bol d'air jacquier device and scheduled to give ozone rectal insufflation a try after reading encouraging results on this forum.

I dry fast 42 hours a week, along with liver flushes it's been the most powerful relief on this journey. If there could only be one thing that would be it, I went gradually up to 7 days and felt like I was 18 yo again for a whole month afterwards. I found that no matter the antifungals, if your batteries are shot nothing will help... the body does the healing, and there's nothing like the deep rest that comes with dry fasts. Also studies indicate that candida can survive pretty much indefinitely in a moist environment even when nuked, while there's no trace left after 72 hours in a dry one... and this becomes very apparent during such a fast. While a water fast will just drive it further inside the body, which is the worst that can be done, a dry one just forces it to lose hold and diminish. I'm lightweight and it's been a surprisingly easy practice for me physically speaking, actually started to put weight on again when I began to be regular with it. I have a long history of cleanses though (trained ten years as an ayahuasquero) and was well prepared.

If there's one lesson I have learnt after all these years is that this has to be tackled from all sides by throwing all you have into the battle and never to stop at small victories because it ******* knows it's way back... it requires a great deal of dedication.

As far as diet is concerned I've also tried everything and I've found the most suitable for me is Edgar Cayce inspired.

Thanks to you all for sharing.

All the best
OSMOSE

Abundant Life

Each time I am on a long stretch and begin to have thoughts that maybe I will be ready to move on to maintenance phase of the CDF protocol, something big happens. More recently, I have came down with the flu again! This is after overcoming the flu a few weeks earlier.

The most awful part of this flu was this pounding headache. It was the worst headache I have ever had in my life. It was located on my forehead, between the eyes and slightly above. There was so much pressure in the area that I was wondering if my third eye was opening or something. It felt like something was pushing against my forehead the whole time. I couldn't find any form of relief. I have tried taking aspirin, ibuprofen, hydrating, taking electrolytes and even the age old headache remedy, soda. Absolutely nothing worked.

This headache lasted for over 3 days and costed me 3 nights of sleep. I could not function. What I didn't have in 3 days was a bowel movement and when I had my first one I began to feel some relief. Then 2 hours later I had another bowel movement and by then this pressure headache was completely gone. In my first bowel movement I had some weird purple tentacles come out of me. Before this, I did start seeing some purple slime on my bowels. It looked like jelly from a peanut butter jelly sandwich. I assume this stuff must be on the walls of my intestine and whatever has loosened is getting wiped by the stool as it passes. My best guess is it is a fungus and prolly candida.

This protocol has been an experience. I wonder if these flus are normal or protocol induced. I also wonder if the headache was part of the flu or just coincidence that it occurred at the same time. Headaches have been the most common die off symptom during this protocol. I'm going to keep at it.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
Each time I am on a long stretch and begin to have thoughts that maybe I will be ready to move on to maintenance phase of the CDF protocol, something big happens. More recently, I have came down with the flu again! This is after overcoming the flu a few weeks earlier.

The most awful part of this flu was this pounding headache. It was the worst headache I have ever had in my life. It was located on my forehead, between the eyes and slightly above. There was so much pressure in the area that I was wondering if my third eye was opening or something. It felt like something was pushing against my forehead the whole time. I couldn't find any form of relief. I have tried taking aspirin, ibuprofen, hydrating, taking electrolytes and even the age old headache remedy, soda. Absolutely nothing worked.

This headache lasted for over 3 days and costed me 3 nights of sleep. I could not function. What I didn't have in 3 days was a bowel movement and when I had my first one I began to feel some relief. Then 2 hours later I had another bowel movement and by then this pressure headache was completely gone. In my first bowel movement I had some weird purple tentacles come out of me. Before this, I did start seeing some purple slime on my bowels. It looked like jelly from a peanut butter jelly sandwich. I assume this stuff must be on the walls of my intestine and whatever has loosened is getting wiped by the stool as it passes. My best guess is it is a fungus and prolly candida.

This protocol has been an experience. I wonder if these flus are normal or protocol induced. I also wonder if the headache was part of the flu or just coincidence that it occurred at the same time. Headaches have been the most common die off symptom during this protocol. I'm going to keep at it.
Glad to hear you’re seeing results. Others on the protocol have also reported feeling ready to hop on maintenance until suddenly being stricken by severe flulike symptoms. We’ve surmised this occurs when a deeply entrenched biofilm is finally destroyed and releases its toxic payload into the bloodstream, thereby provoking a powerful inflammatory response.

I myself have seesawed between feeling completely cured and deathly ill many times in the nearly five months I’ve been on the protocol. For many of us the candida has had years, decades, and even entire lifetimes to embed itself in the body, so it makes sense that it will take many months of targeted antifungals to fully eradicate.

But if you begin feeling particularly rotten, it’s possible you’ve overwhelmed your liver and need to tone it down a bit. Remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint.

yerrag

I haven't the time to peruse the whole thread and given the short stretches that are available to me I find it hard to finish reading the entire thread piecemeal. So I'm just going to inject my recent experience using cocoa butter suppositories that are infused with essential oils.

For those who know me as the guy stubbornly failing to lower his very high BP, I have a year ago begun to approach this problem from a pleomorphic perspective and along with that the fungal aspect is not far behind.

It would a long discussion to talk about pleomorphism so I'll skip that and refer you my pleomorphism resource thread using the site's search engine.

The long and short of it is that I have come to realize that my high BP is the result of a oral periodontal infection that has long translocated into my blood vessels and has taken firm root, and because the colonies established are composed of different kinds of bacteria as well as fungi, they are very hard to kill, and when they are killed, they still continue to come back because they constantly emerge out of the biofilms embedded in the vascular plaque.

After trying out almost everything under the sun, I have finally come to dig into the past and into herbs and into essential oils. Unlike the pharma approach which depended very much on the need to extract and isolate a substance for use to fix a problem, essential oils depend on a combination of substances that are part of the herb, extracted as an oil. An essential oil may be mostly of one substance, but contain secondary metabolites that would either potentiate the primary substance, or have a separate pathway that would address a proverbial "hitting a wall" that the use of a single pure substance would encounter.

And that is just talking about one essential oil. And if you combined different essential oils, so long as you know their properties, you can come up with a potent blend that would address your condition.

With this in mind, I made my own blend of essential oils and dissolved them in a cocoa butter base and with a mold I made my own suppository and have been experimenting with their use.

I recently did a CBC, and I was overjoyed to see my wbc go down from its usual 8 to 5.5. Furthermore, my eosinophils went from 3 to 1.5 (eosinophils being a marker for parasites, including fungal parasites).

Looking back at CBC records going back to when my BP began to rise, I would note that my eosinophils haven't been this low since before my BP began to rise.

So, I can make a case that my internal microbiome developed a more fungal character over the years, as my microbiome pleomorphed more and more into a virulent character. With this, my metabolism would be affected as my fasting blood sugar went from 84 to 96 as my waistline increased from 28 to 32. Still good, by American standards, but who wants to measure against a wholesale pharma and USDA-sickened population?

I end by noting that last week I tried using these suppositories twice in one night, instead of spreading it over the day, and I ended up with 2 days of watery stools. I noticed my tongue being so white, I realized I must have killed a lot of fungi in the process. Too much that the gut walls wouldn't accept any of my gut stew because of its toxicity that the result is a watery discharge. I tie one and one and thought "cool."

Now I continue my use of suppositories with a newly found confidence that my struggle may find a good ending.

Since then, I have reduced my urination volume and frequency and my urine foaming is much much less. And when using my oximeter, my perfusion index has gone from max of 8 to breaching the 20 limit, reaching 22.4 though I know not yet what the implications of this would be.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
I haven't the time to peruse the whole thread and given the short stretches that are available to me I find it hard to finish reading the entire thread piecemeal. So I'm just going to inject my recent experience using cocoa butter suppositories that are infused with essential oils.

For those who know me as the guy stubbornly failing to lower his very high BP, I have a year ago begun to approach this problem from a pleomorphic perspective and along with that the fungal aspect is not far behind.

It would a long discussion to talk about pleomorphism so I'll skip that and refer you my pleomorphism resource thread using the site's search engine.

The long and short of it is that I have come to realize that my high BP is the result of a oral periodontal infection that has long translocated into my blood vessels and has taken firm root, and because the colonies established are composed of different kinds of bacteria as well as fungi, they are very hard to kill, and when they are killed, they still continue to come back because they constantly emerge out of the biofilms embedded in the vascular plaque.

After trying out almost everything under the sun, I have finally come to dig into the past and into herbs and into essential oils. Unlike the pharma approach which depended very much on the need to extract and isolate a substance for use to fix a problem, essential oils depend on a combination of substances that are part of the herb, extracted as an oil. An essential oil may be mostly of one substance, but contain secondary metabolites that would either potentiate the primary substance, or have a separate pathway that would address a proverbial "hitting a wall" that the use of a single pure substance would encounter.

And that is just talking about one essential oil. And if you combined different essential oils, so long as you know their properties, you can come up with a potent blend that would address your condition.

With this in mind, I made my own blend of essential oils and dissolved them in a cocoa butter base and with a mold I made my own suppository and have been experimenting with their use.

I recently did a CBC, and I was overjoyed to see my wbc go down from its usual 8 to 5.5. Furthermore, my eosinophils went from 3 to 1.5 (eosinophils being a marker for parasites, including fungal parasites).

Looking back at CBC records going back to when my BP began to rise, I would note that my eosinophils haven't been this low since before my BP began to rise.

So, I can make a case that my internal microbiome developed a more fungal character over the years, as my microbiome pleomorphed more and more into a virulent character. With this, my metabolism would be affected as my fasting blood sugar went from 84 to 96 as my waistline increased from 28 to 32. Still good, by American standards, but who wants to measure against a wholesale pharma and USDA-sickened population?

I end by noting that last week I tried using these suppositories twice in one night, instead of spreading it over the day, and I ended up with 2 days of watery stools. I noticed my tongue being so white, I realized I must have killed a lot of fungi in the process. Too much that the gut walls wouldn't accept any of my gut stew because of its toxicity that the result is a watery discharge. I tie one and one and thought "cool."

Now I continue my use of suppositories with a newly found confidence that my struggle may find a good ending.

Since then, I have reduced my urination volume and frequency and my urine foaming is much much less. And when using my oximeter, my perfusion index has gone from max of 8 to breaching the 20 limit, reaching 22.4 though I know not yet what the implications of this would be.
If you’ve got an oral infection I can highly recommend brushing your teeth/gums with fennel oil. Doing so stopped my gum disease from progressing in just a few days time. They’re regaining their healthy pink color too.

I’ve also experimented with oil suppositories, albeit with little success. What oils have you been using exactly?

yerrag

If you’ve got an oral infection I can highly recommend brushing your teeth/gums with fennel oil. Doing so stopped my gum disease from progressing in just a few days time. They’re regaining their healthy pink color too.

I’ve also experimented with oil suppositories, albeit with little success. What oils have you been using exactly?
I've chewed fennel seeds to relieve a bum stomach. Good to know its oil can help oral health as well. Thank you.

The oils I find helpful in a suppository are cinnamon and clove. Since they are topical irritants as well as very potent, about a drop each per suppository and no more is recommended, but I add other essential oils to kind of balance them out.

Gotchas here is to keep the oils from leaking out, you want to pull in the anal sphincter muscles after you insert the suppositories to keep the oil from leaking out and become an irritant.

Secondly, overdosing is especially to be avoided as doing it this way harms the gut and not only that, your internals as this method bypasses the liver first pass. So suppository dosage would be much less than oral dosage.

OP
Sweatshop Toad
I've chewed fennel seeds to relieve a bum stomach. Good to know its oil can help oral health as well. Thank you.

The oils I find helpful in a suppository are cinnamon and clove. Since they are topical irritants as well as very potent, about a drop each per suppository and no more is recommended, but I add other essential oils to kind of balance them out.

Gotchas here is to keep the oils from leaking out, you want to pull in the anal sphincter muscles after you insert the suppositories to keep the oil from leaking out and become an irritant.

Secondly, overdosing is especially to be avoided as doing it this way harms the gut and not only that, your internals as this method bypasses the liver first pass. So suppository dosage would be much less than oral dosage.
Clove tea burns my mouth just drinking it, I imagine it must be agonizing to squirt it up one’s behind.

Once upon a time I tried a methylene blue enema and noticed a reduction in fungal overgrowth, but didn’t follow up because I was afraid of staining my entire house blue like Tobias Fünke.

yerrag

Clove tea burns my mouth just drinking it, I imagine it must be agonizing to squirt it up one’s behind.

Once upon a time I tried a methylene blue enema and noticed a reduction in fungal overgrowth, but didn’t follow up because I was afraid of staining my entire house blue like Tobias Fünke.
The mechanism of action of MB has always been a mystery to me as far as its antimicrobial use. I assume it to have use as far catalase-positive aerobic bacteria, which makes MB useful against urinary tract infection.

I'm not sure if it's anti-fungal, but I had used MB before growing up in treating aquarium fish. And it may be that it was a fungal issue.

Haven't had an enema myself, and I don't know if I should because my gut is in very good shape, and my problem is internal, but still I am using suppositories to deliver lipophilic substances to my internals and if I needed to deliver lipophobic substances I would use an enema.

Ben.

How are you doing OP?

By the way the people behind the Cosmic Death Fungus Protocol have released a big update with a new pdf for anyone interested:

Edit New link:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom