SIBO And Intestinal Infection

B

Braveheart

Awesome @bzmazu! Congratulations. What is the dose you take?
200 mg Artemisinin(pure)PM....now added 500 mg Artemisia(leaf extract)AM but might phase out the pure over time as it is showing to be less or egually effective possibly?... and it's much cheaper. From Vitacost.....

L

lollipop

200 mg Artemisinin(pure)PM....now added 500 mg Artemisia(leaf extract)AM but might phase out the pure over time as it is showing to be less or egually effective possibly?... and it's much cheaper. From Vitacost.....
Thank you :):

OP
P

Philippe

Thanks guys really helpful.
At least I can tell you that after 6 days on phages I can tolerate drinking goats milk again if I distance servings. So might continue for a couple of weeks while trying turpentine or artemisinin.

I will kee you posted.

Worst case I will go for fluoroquinolones as my E.Coli and Enterobacter pathogens overgrothws seemed to be quite sensitive to them (but as last ressort as I heard some bad things about them)

OP
P

Philippe

Yep !
For now first day on lauricidin is causing me massive fatigue, headaches and stomach cramps... hope at least it's working

Waynish

Maybe we should have a thread on dental Bridges and implants that are safe... Obviously root canal can cause problems as well as anything that creates a current differential in the mouth (could affect digestion)...

OP
P

Philippe

Yes but I can't be sure if I got it from it or from accusé gastroenteritis or even my sick cat biting me... all happened during the same timeframe

Rivka

Hi Phillipe, how did you go on the Lauricidin and how are you feeling?

@Philippe

I have tried many different cleanses and supplements to try and fix my gut. Overall I have found that gut health is a constant work in progress, it is important to keep healthy daily habits (e.g. carrot salad) and to undergo routine maintenance to keep ones gut in shape.

I did the turpentine for 30 days, 1 tsp w/ 1 tsp sugar every morning, limited success. Drank tablespoons of activated charcoal / diatomaceous earth / bentonite clay, daily for months: limited success. Avoided all starches and dairy, had a tablespoon of gelatine every night: limited success. Did parasite cleanses and liver cleanses: limited success. Enzymes and probiotics: limited success. On and on and on.

After years of self experimentation I have developed the following protocol which I am having outstanding success with. It does not require any crazy long term commitment. I notice lasting results the very next day, and I have found I only need to do this once every 2 months. You may decide you need to do it more or less often depending on how stable your gut is, though I would not do it more than once every two weeks. It is very stress free, aside from the 1 day of diarrhea you likely will get.

Warning! You will need a full day free and a designated free bathroom. The stuff that comes out of you may smell like a barnyard, crack windows in advance, this definitely clears out some nasties.

I'll call it the Xylitol Flush, as that is the most fundamental ingredient, although I consider each ingredient to be of importance.

Xylitol Flush:

Step 1 (to prevent sickness from die-off).
First thing in the morning.
Take 1 capsule of NAC
Take 1 capsule of Molybdenum
Take some Aspirin.
Take some salt.
Proceed to step 2. ( the goal is to drink the concoction about 30 minutes after taking the above)

Step 2.
In a 16 ounce glass mix together the following:

16 ounce cold water
1 fresh squeezed juice of lemon
2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
2 tsp castor oil
1 tsp turpentine
8 drops maximum strength grapefruit seed extract
2 tbsp xylitol
1/4 tsp l-lysine

Optional: along with this drink, take any other antibacterial/viral/fungal you may feel is needed e.g. berberine, oil of oregano, antibiotics.

The ingredients work synergistically, wiping out biofilm and bad bacteria.

Now drink it all as fast as is comfortable, it tastes like lemonade!

Step 3.
Mix up 16 ounces of water and 1 or 2 tablespoons of activated charcoal (or bentonite clay). You will drink this in a few hours, it is easier to drink if it has sat out as it mixes more thoroughly and is less grainy.

Step 4.
Have fun with your next 5 or 6 trips to the bathroom. Never stray too far! Never.

Step 5.
After around 3 hours things should have settled, now go ahead and drink your charcoal drink!

Step 6.
You are done. If you are anything like me, the following several weeks you will see that you have exceptionally good gut health.

The first time will be the most extreme. Successive times will be gradually less so. But I also feel it is key is to not do it too often. If you get no reaction on first go, then try upping the xylitol next time.

There is also a chance you have bad stomach bacteria as well, in which case you may want to try the same protocol as described above - however substitute 2 teaspoons of baking soda in exchange for the lemon juice, and sip on the drink over the course of 30 minutes. The ph in the stomach must first be raised before anti-septics can have very much effect.

I would also look in to nasal and dental irrigation, there is a chance your infection is coming from somewhere other than your small intestine.

Last edited:

Lurker

Google the vertical diet

100% natty brah. It’s gotta be the diet.
0133_480x480.JPG

Last edited:

EIRE24

100% natty brah. It’s gotta be the diet.
0133_480x480.JPG
I never said anything about gaining muscle. I was talking about how it's all easily digestible foods and people with all sorts of problems have had success with it. Back under the bed lurker!

D

danishispsychic

I got rid of SIBO and Blasto with The Master Cleanse with a LOT of lemon ( break down mucus and biofilms ) and doing Salt Water Flushes each am. I am a big believer in salt salt salt for infection and parasites.

Wagner83

@Philippe

I have tried many different cleanses and supplements to try and fix my gut. Overall I have found that gut health is a constant work in progress, it is important to keep healthy daily habits (e.g. carrot salad) and to undergo routine maintenance to keep ones gut in shape.

I did the turpentine for 30 days, 1 tsp w/ 1 tsp sugar every morning, limited success. Drank tablespoons of activated charcoal / diatomaceous earth / bentonite clay, daily for months: limited success. Avoided all starches and dairy, had a tablespoon of gelatine every night: limited success. Did parasite cleanses and liver cleanses: limited success. Enzymes and probiotics: limited success. On and on and on.

After years of self experimentation I have developed the following protocol which I am having outstanding success with. It does not require any crazy long term commitment. I notice lasting results the very next day, and I have found I only need to do this once every 2 months. You may decide you need to do it more or less often depending on how stable your gut is, though I would not do it more than once every two weeks. It is very stress free, aside from the 1 day of diarrhea you likely will get.

Warning! You will need a full day free and a designated free bathroom. The stuff that comes out of you may smell like a barnyard, crack windows in advance, this definitely clears out some nasties.

I'll call it the Xylitol Flush, as that is the most fundamental ingredient, although I consider each ingredient to be of importance.

Xylitol Flush:

Step 1 (to prevent sickness from die-off).
First thing in the morning.
Take 1 capsule of NAC
Take 1 capsule of Molybdenum
Take some Aspirin.
Take some salt.
Proceed to step 2. ( the goal is to drink the concoction about 30 minutes after taking the above)

Step 2.
In a 16 ounce glass mix together the following:

16 ounce cold water
1 fresh squeezed juice of lemon
2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
2 tsp castor oil
1 tsp turpentine
8 drops maximum strength grapefruit seed extract
2 tbsp xylitol
1/4 tsp l-lysine

Optional: along with this drink, take any other antibacterial/viral/fungal you may feel is needed e.g. berberine, oil of oregano, antibiotics.

The ingredients work synergistically, wiping out biofilm and bad bacteria.

Now drink it all as fast as is comfortable, it tastes like lemonade!

Step 3.
Mix up 16 ounces of water and 1 or 2 tablespoons of activated charcoal (or bentonite clay). You will drink this in a few hours, it is easier to drink if it has sat out as it mixes more thoroughly and is less grainy.

Step 4.
Have fun with your next 5 or 6 trips to the bathroom. Never stray too far! Never.

Step 5.
After around 3 hours things should have settled, now go ahead and drink your charcoal drink!

Step 6.
You are done. If you are anything like me, the following several weeks you will see that you have exceptionally good gut health.

The first time will be the most extreme. Successive times will be gradually less so. But I also feel it is key is to not do it too often. If you get no reaction on first go, then try upping the xylitol next time.

There is also a chance you have bad stomach bacteria as well, in which case you may want to try the same protocol as described above - however substitute 2 teaspoons of baking soda in exchange for the lemon juice, and sip on the drink over the course of 30 minutes. The ph in the stomach must first be raised before anti-septics can have very much effect.

I would also look in to nasal and dental irrigation, there is a chance your infection is coming from somewhere other than your small intestine.
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I don't have all the ingredients, only some of them. I wonder how such a cleanse would affect electrolytes, but if it's only o ce in a while maybe the benefits outweigh any cons. You say your digestion improves, but what do you notice with mood, energy levels and creative drive (for example)?

Thanks for taking the time to post this. I don't have all the ingredients, only some of them. I wonder how such a cleanse would affect electrolytes, but if it's only o ce in a while maybe the benefits outweigh any cons. You say your digestion improves, but what do you notice with mood, energy levels and creative drive (for example)?

You are welcome. :thumbup:

Regarding electrolytes, you should be fine as long as you are getting plenty of them before and after the flush. I haven't noticed any signs of electrolyte imbalance after the flush is over. I prefer to drink large amounts of activated charcoal for the days following, it eases the digestion and helps draw out more toxins. I have noticed a feeling of euphoria in the following several days especially after a bm (which to me signals toxic lps load is being reduced significantly). The other thing I have noticed is the following week or so the smell of what is eliminated is distinctly fowler than usual, another sure sign to me that old sludge is effectively being eliminated. Mood definitely improves, I feel a lot more optimistic after, better sleep and improving early morning energy (used to be sluggish in morning).

If you do not want to invest in all the ingredients, the most simple form though less effective would consist of:

pre-loading: aspirin, salt.
flush: water, xylitol, lemon, coconut oil, + addition of your choice of something with antiseptic g.i. properties
post: activated charcoal, or at the least something with high chlorophyll content

I should also note that on the day after the flush you will want to focus mainly on eating solid and neutral foods and keep liquids to a minimum, this will speed up the recovery time. My experience is that too many liquids on the following day can turn it in to a 2 day flush instead of a one day flush. For this same reason, it is best to start the flush early in the morning, this way it feels like just one day of inconvenience.

I posted this a couple weeks ago in this thread, it adds weight to my claims on the value of occasional high dose xylitol on lps (gram negative gut bacteria) reduction.
Gut microflora interactions with xylitol in the mouse, rat and man.
https://www.side-effects-site.com/support-files/gut_microflora_interactions_with_xylitol_man.pdf

Last edited:

EIRE24

I got rid of SIBO and Blasto with The Master Cleanse with a LOT of lemon ( break down mucus and biofilms ) and doing Salt Water Flushes each am. I am a big believer in salt salt salt for infection and parasites.
Do you add lots of salt to your food etc? I remember watching a video about a man who lived on an island and isolated himself from society he was japanese but often went back to the mainland for supplies every now and again and when he got back to the island he used to drink loads of the salt water to disinfect himself from anything he may have picked up on the mainland from being in contact with people.

biggirlkisss

where do u get the lab did u order it from biohealth labs or get it from md are you in canada or states?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals