Genital issue

So I'm very concerned about the health of my balls. Years ago, I had a surgery done on my testicles. I had varicose and intermittent torsion. After the surgery, once the swelling went down. I took off the bandages and started squeezing my balls. To this day idk what led me to do this. I got so upset I did this and had to be admitted to a psych facility. In there, I did the same thing, I squeezed my balls again and tried to rip my scrotum open. I was trying to kill myself.

I pretty much damn near mutilated myself. I worry about it each day. I worry that I might have hypogonadism. I just want my testosterone levels to rise and want to feel manly. I don't wanna take trt. I heard about the side effects.

area51puy

How are you feeling today mentally?

You sound like you still could be a little manic?

What do you define as manly? And why do you feel you are lacking?

What’s your age?
Have you checked you test levels?

Estrogen levels checked?

And the obsessive worrying could be due to high serotonin and cortisol which could somehow lower test level and raise estrogen levels.

It seems all roads lead toward metabolism

The member Hans has lots of threads on how to raise testosterone and get that manly feeling you are talking about.

OP
D
How are you feeling today mentally?

You sound like you still could be a little manic?

What do you define as manly? And why do you feel you are lacking?

What’s your age?
Have you checked you test levels?

Estrogen levels checked?

And the obsessive worrying could be due to high serotonin and cortisol which could somehow lower test level and raise estrogen levels.

It seems all roads lead toward metabolism

The member Hans has lots of threads on how to raise testosterone and get that manly feeling you are talking about.
I'm relaxed bro, trying not to stress, I'm 22, I got my test levels checked a year ago and it said my levels were in the 400s. Doctors say that's a normal good level, but I want it to be higher.

area51puy

400 is low for 22
@Hans @Lokzo have put out a lot of content on increasing testosterone levels. Some as simple as icing your balls.

So having high estrogen will inhibit testosterone production, bpa in plastics.

Persistent internal infection can increase serotonin and estrogen.

you know your body better then anybody else, so educating yourself with this forum to figure what possibly could be inhibiting natural testosterone production, and then things you can to do to promote natural test production.

How is your diet and have you tried any supplements?

OP
D
400 is low for 22
@Hans @Lokzo have put out a lot of content on increasing testosterone levels. Some as simple as icing your balls.

So having high estrogen will inhibit testosterone production, bpa in plastics.

Persistent internal infection can increase serotonin and estrogen.

you know your body better then anybody else, so educating yourself with this forum to figure what possibly could be inhibiting natural testosterone production, and then things you can to do to promote natural test production.

How is your diet and have you tried any supplements?

I eat alot of junk food and fast food. Sometimes I eat what I mother cooks. I will eat a fruit or vegetable here and there. The SAD diet. I don't take any supplements.

area51puy

Well that’s probably 90% of the problem.

How familiar with ray peats work are you? Fast food and processed food are slow poisons loaded with bpa’s from packaging that estrogens and polyunsaturated fats which also increase estrogen.

So not everybody can afford to eat super healthy, but if you at least educate yourself on what the least bad for you like when you go to a fast food restaurant. So if you get a hamburger make sure it doesn’t have mayonnaise which is loaded with polyunsaturated fats and never eat fries again unless they are from Buffalo Wild Wings that fry their food with beef tallow.

But the first thing I would do is educate yourself on the dangers of polyunsaturated fats if your not familiar with them and beable to look at food packaging and see if the food your eating has them.

Try taking aspirin, vitamin e , vitamin k2 , vitamin d3 as a start.

If you educate yourself your health and testosterone will improve , not over night but the next 60 years of your live will be good. If you don’t things will get progressively worse.

Ask yourself a year from now do you want to healthy with normal testosterone levels or in the exact same position you are in now just a year later and maybe worse. The answers are in this community, you just have to find what works for you.

OP
D
Well that’s probably 90% of the problem.

How familiar with ray peats work are you? Fast food and processed food are slow poisons loaded with bpa’s from packaging that estrogens and polyunsaturated fats which also increase estrogen.

So not everybody can afford to eat super healthy, but if you at least educate yourself on what the least bad for you like when you go to a fast food restaurant. So if you get a hamburger make sure it doesn’t have mayonnaise which is loaded with polyunsaturated fats and never eat fries again unless they are from Buffalo Wild Wings that fry their food with beef tallow.

But the first thing I would do is educate yourself on the dangers of polyunsaturated fats if your not familiar with them and beable to look at food packaging and see if the food your eating has them.

Try taking aspirin, vitamin e , vitamin k2 , vitamin d3 as a start.

If you educate yourself your health and testosterone will improve , not over night but the next 60 years of your live will be good. If you don’t things will get progressively worse.

Ask yourself a year from now do you want to healthy with normal testosterone levels or in the exact same position you are in now just a year later and maybe worse. The answers are in this community, you just have to find what works for

OP
D
I'm pretty much gonna start eating more fruits and cooked veggies. I try to stay away from supplements. I'm already taking medication for depression and anxiety. I'm just gonna stick to what I know. That is fasting and eating fruits veggies and meats

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals