Graphene is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Not-Vaccinated; destroying Red Blood Cells & causing Blood Clots

akgrrrl

Oh @Blossom how tragic. My husband and I also are now both unemployed and feeling nervous as I go through all the job listings - 70% require vaccination. I am sending you huge good prayers for the both of you. I think there are so many things to help him and if he doesn’t get boosted, he might make it through just fine. Hugs to you both ?
Many are seeking solutions to both healthcare and employment. My prayers and gratitude to all on this thread who make our world much better. Thankyou. I would like to mention that there are many un-vaxxed who need care or consultation, personal services of many kinds. Advertise specifically and develop your own niche. Love to all thru the aether...

akgrrrl

A
Interesting, I wonder if this is a result of the increased use of aluminum foil, pots, pans, etc or if something is being sprayed on via fertilizer, pesticides or chem trails. The dangers of this neurotoxin is something that I have just become aware of in the past ten years along with Teflon even stainless steel due to nickel.
I believe it was Chris Eckersley, that has sounded the alarm on this and is quite concerned regarding this.

Always carry a magnet if you are shopping for pots, pans, bakeware, campstove coffeepots. Even if your fork says stainless steel, the magnet will show its full of nickle by not adhering firmly

Lollipop2

Many are seeking solutions to both healthcare and employment. My prayers and gratitude to all on this thread who make our world much better. Thankyou. I would like to mention that there are many un-vaxxed who need care or consultation, personal services of many kinds. Advertise specifically and develop your own niche. Love to all thru the aether...
Great idea!

Lollipop2

A

Always carry a magnet if you are shopping for pots, pans, bakeware, campstove coffeepots. Even if your fork says stainless steel, the magnet will show its full of nickle by not adhering firmly
Another great idea :):

J.R.K

A

An excellent suggestion, I am considering purchasing a good quality copper pot and pan for periodic use and ceramic or glass cookware. I would appreciate any and all suggestions if anyone has any.

sugarisgreat

I would like to know more about whether something can be done or not. I'm glad this subject has been brought up again. I find that when I comment on an old thread, often nobody replies. That's too bad but reality.

I remember Nemo brought up vaxx shedding in 2020 (?) and we had a long thread about possible remedies. But I don't feel confident about remedies right now. My husband just told me we have a lunch at a vaxxed person's house with two other vaxxers. We take HCQ preventatively and other items... Then, after an exposure we take IVM.

The same remedies as you use after the vaxx would apply if shedded on. But, how confident can we be that it will work?
If this the shot is related to snake venom (there really is a lot of evidence that it is). If it is true, there will be more info to come in the next year.
If interested, listen to to Mike Adams 3 interviews with Dr. Ardis and read the research papers on it.

Antidotes for snake venom:
NAC (mix with glycine/selenium)
Glutathione (liposomal)
HCQ/ZInc
Vitamin C (I'd say a good liposomal one, which works similar to a vitamin C shot)
Nicotine (from gum/patch/mint)
Budesonide

There are probably others, but I think there is hope. The bad thing is getting the "graphene oxide" out.

FoodForeal

An excellent suggestion, I am considering purchasing a good quality copper pot and pan for periodic use and ceramic or glass cookware. I would appreciate any and all suggestions if anyone has any.
Stainless steel uses about 18% chromium regardless. Chromium forms a self healing coating on the outside of stainless steel that resists oxidation keeping the metal from rusting. Chromium is toxic and has no biological role. Use cast iron, ceramic, and glass. I haven't looked into possible toxicity of ceramic but I know glass is safe and old cast iron is safe.

Lollipop2

Stainless steel uses about 18% chromium regardless. Chromium forms a self healing coating on the outside of stainless steel that resists oxidation keeping the metal from rusting. Chromium is toxic and has no biological role. Use cast iron, ceramic, and glass. I haven't looked into possible toxicity of ceramic but I know glass is safe and old cast iron is safe.
Interesting. I looked up All Clad and they supposedly don’t have that chromium layer. Is it a standard in all stainless steel cookware? Does the company have to report it?

Whichway?

We don’t have the ability to make graphene inside our body. This is just ignorance stocking people’s fear. I don’t discount the vaccine may cause harm, but it’s not through graphene.

FoodForeal

Interesting. I looked up All Clad and they supposedly don’t have that chromium layer. Is it a standard in all stainless steel cookware? Does the company have to report it?
As far as I know stainless steel means that it is iron chromium alloy with some other stuff possibly including nickel.

akgrrrl

Vintage PYREX, Corning,iron skillet or stainless for me. PYREX must be capitalized or its just tempered glass after the name was sold. I have pics posted on another thread? Freezer to oven to table and reverse, we will never see this borosilicate chemistry again. Super easy to clean, just soak it if a messy bake.
Stacking casseroles, egg pan, my most used oven meat tray

Attachments

• 20210724_134318.jpg
    20210724_134318.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 19

FoodForeal

Vintage PYREX, Corning,iron skillet or stainless for me. PYREX must be capitalized or its just tempered glass after the name was sold. I have pics posted on another thread? Freezer to oven to table and reverse, we will never see this borosilicate chemistry again. Super easy to clean, just soak it if a messy bake.
Stacking casseroles, egg pan, my most used oven meat tray
"There is disagreement on chromium's status as an essential nutrient. Governmental departments from Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, and the United States consider chromium essential[103][104][105][106] while the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) of the European Union does not.[107]"

You know what else governmental departments consider essential? Polyunsaturated fatty acids.

Lollipop2

As far as I know stainless steel means that it is iron chromium alloy with some other stuff possibly including nickel.
Yep, You are correct. I looked it up on another site.

“Kind 304: The best-known quality is Kind 304, additionally called 18/8 as well as 18/10 for its make-up of 18% chromium as well as 8% or 10% nickel, specifically.”

Feeling a bit out of sorts - lol. I had set myself up mentally for purchasing All-Clad. Seriously have looked at almost every kind of cookware out there. Nothing is perfect AND they all have trade offs. Why is it so hard to make safe, healthy, resistant, excellent quality cookware? Am I missing something?

FoodForeal

Yep, You are correct. I looked it up on another site.

“Kind 304: The best-known quality is Kind 304, additionally called 18/8 as well as 18/10 for its make-up of 18% chromium as well as 8% or 10% nickel, specifically.”

Feeling a bit out of sorts - lol. I had set myself up mentally for purchasing All-Clad. Seriously have looked at almost every kind of cookware out there. Nothing is perfect AND they all have trade offs. Why is it so hard to make safe, healthy, resistant, excellent quality cookware? Am I missing something?
I thought stainless was safe up until recently. They want to poison us slightly at every turn so that we become weak and therefore easy to control and eventually require healthcare thereby extracting our wealth.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
The chemtrails in my area is getting worse - it's happening daily now. I find it all distressing because other people don't seem to notice . I watch people in the parks and they never look up. Chemical spraying could be a possible source of something toxic - I don't know what. Then there is the water. I came across this today. Again there is still not enough data to confirm these findings but I am not willing to dimiss them, yet

Interesting….well there ya go…in the rainwater

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I cannot speak to the divine protection or the aspect of the injected products within the injected person being divinely transferred to a person who is not injected.
I merely would from my opinion consider looking to find a better pathway for entry into a non injected person’s bloodstream than just everyday contact, perhaps sexual contact, contaminated food and water sources, breastfeeding, maybe chem trails through surface contact with food and water sources. Given the many uses of graphene oxide it is possible that a person that is uninjected changing brake pads without proper protection could ingest graphene oxide from the dust of used carbon fibre brake pads.
Divine protection. The only real protection we have is divine protection…..asking for divine protection because it‘s everywhere…and taking precautions, taking supplements etc. We come in contact with others all the time, and it’s in our environment so you can’t really avoid it completely. So asking for divine protection can’t hurt right?

Birdie

If this the shot is related to snake venom (there really is a lot of evidence that it is). If it is true, there will be more info to come in the next year.
If interested, listen to to Mike Adams 3 interviews with Dr. Ardis and read the research papers on it.

Antidotes for snake venom:
NAC (mix with glycine/selenium)
Glutathione (liposomal)
HCQ/ZInc
Vitamin C (I'd say a good liposomal one, which works similar to a vitamin C shot)
Nicotine (from gum/patch/mint)
Budesonide

There are probably others, but I think there is hope. The bad thing is getting the "graphene oxide" out.
Thanks so much Sugar.

Birdie

My husband, a physicist, chose All Clad for us years ago. I've tried telling him what Ray says but he differs. Good questions. I sure doubt that this is a standard in all ss pots. And I would guess this would be an expensive process. Who knows if a company would report.

P.S. There are different types of All Clad. And we use teflon type pans from Home Goods for eggs. I check them for wear and buy a new one when worn or scratched. Ray talked about these some years back. But, as we know, his opinions evolve as he learns more.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom