Graphene is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Not-Vaccinated; destroying Red Blood Cells & causing Blood Clots

Birdie

A

Always carry a magnet if you are shopping for pots, pans, bakeware, campstove coffeepots. Even if your fork says stainless steel, the magnet will show its full of nickle by not adhering firmly
I've told my husband that Ray recommended the magnet test, but to no avail. We are both sensitive to nickel so maybe mentioning this bit of info will be fun. Thanks.

Birdie

Okay, on the magnet test for nickel the physicist said that it depends more on the order of the compounds... Alnico is an alloy used where you need magnetism.
Alnico is Aluminum + Nickel + Cobalt. We used to have some powerful magnets containing this alloy. Only a tiny bit is needed to make a powerful magnet.

So, I don't know if a magnet is a good test for stainless steel or not. Magnets stick to the sides of our fridge. I don't know how pure that steel is. The only pot I can get one to stick onto is a non-stick one. I used an ordinary refrigerator magnet.

akgrrrl

I just saw that I failed to post the pics of my stovetop egg pan (great for slow simmer, avoiding rubbery outcomes, in an inch of water and butter for poached)and fave meat cooking tray for the oven. Both vintage Corning before the sale of Corning/Corelle and Pyrex. Now Corelle is just tempered glass, and a plate sells for $11 at our Kroger superstore.

Attachments

• 20220417_151327.jpg
    20220417_151327.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 17

Lollipop2

I sure doubt that this is a standard in all ss pots. And I would guess this would be an expensive process. Who knows if a company would report.
From what I read it is standard 18/10 or 18/8 stainless steel - supposedly the highest quality and means 18% chromium and 10% steel or 8% steel.

A

Adf

There's a study somewhere that suggests the herb Astragalus is one of the few, if only, things that breaks down graphene oxide.

Edit:
Interesting, I tried to find the study but can no longer find it. It used to be an easy google search.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

Just did a duck search:

So what exactly is 18/10 Stainless Steel and how does this compare to 18/8 and 18/0?​

18/10 stainless steel, just like inferior 18/8 and 18/0, are fractions that explain the percentages of chromium and nickel alloys added to stainless steel in order to reduce rust and enhance shine and durability. 18/0 contains limited nickel and is therefore, less resistant to oxidation. 18/10 provides the highest amount of nickel which produces the greatest resistance to rust and longest held polish.

Dobbler

There's a study somewhere that suggests the herb Astragalus is one of the few, if only, things that breaks down graphene oxide.

Edit:
Interesting, I tried to find the study but can no longer find it. It used to be an easy google search.
Very interesting. Let us know if you find more information or that study please.

Birdie

See comment by Jam with link to Tweet re enzymes in horseradish.. Interesting.
https://twitter.com/deNutrients/status/1477648004282781700?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1477648004282781700|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

Dobbler

See comment by Jam with link to Tweet re enzymes in horseradish.. Interesting.
https://twitter.com/deNutrients/status/1477648004282781700?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1477648004282781700|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

If oxidation and hydroxide peroxidase break down and degrade graphene, doesn't methylene blue do the same then?

Birdie

If oxidation and hydroxide peroxidase break down and degrade graphene, doesn't methylene blue do the same then?
Maybe. There are some discussions on that somewhere on the forum. There is this recent reminder to consider from @Ritchie in the Methylene Blue thread:

"I’m re-iterating what Peat says about MB. I'm not suggesting Peat is right about this, just that this is his take on it.. and being Peat you'd assume he has a decent rationale and scientific reason to view it this way.

From Peat's position, I would say he would not view it as ok "taking it by itself" since as you state, we always have iron and copper in our systems, and if we are eating a diet rich in animal products those levels could be quite high.

Now, there may well be factors that Peat hasn't considered here, however it is clear that he is currently against it's use seemingly in any context.

Personally for now i'm on the fence about it, a drop or two of MB here and there could well be beneficial (as you reference from the oxidal thread) however its worthwhile pointing out that he doesn't view it as a safe supplement and doesn't recommend it's use."

Emphasis and paragraph dividers by me. B

Dobbler

Maybe. There are some discussions on that somewhere on the forum. There is this recent reminder to consider from @Ritchie in the Methylene Blue thread:

"I’m re-iterating what Peat says about MB. I'm not suggesting Peat is right about this, just that this is his take on it.. and being Peat you'd assume he has a decent rationale and scientific reason to view it this way.

From Peat's position, I would say he would not view it as ok "taking it by itself" since as you state, we always have iron and copper in our systems, and if we are eating a diet rich in animal products those levels could be quite high.

Now, there may well be factors that Peat hasn't considered here, however it is clear that he is currently against it's use seemingly in any context.

Personally for now i'm on the fence about it, a drop or two of MB here and there could well be beneficial (as you reference from the oxidal thread) however its worthwhile pointing out that he doesn't view it as a safe supplement and doesn't recommend it's use."

Emphasis and paragraph dividers by me. B
Getting iron or copper out of your body is so much easier and more simple than graphene. There are probably hundred(s) of things that detox iron, some as simple as milk and coffee. Iron is child's play. Graphene is at the moment a total wildcard. Nobody knows where they put it and how much there are , what is saturation level in humans, does it detox overtime, and what chemicals can detox it. Iron causes inflammation, graphene is EMF conductor where all bets are off, mind control , zombifying. Who knows what the f*ck they can do with it.

Giraffe

published 31 October 2016

Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms

"The excretion and clearance of GFNs vary in different organs. In the lungs, observations indicated that NGO is drawn into and cleared by AMs, which might be eliminated from the sputum through mucociliary clearance or other ways [57], and 46.2 % of the intratracheally instilled FLG was excreted through the faeces 28 d after exposure [61]. In the liver, nanoparticles can be eliminated thorough the hepato-biliary pathway following the biliary duct into the duodenum [80]. In addition, PEGylated GNS that mainly accumulates in the liver and spleen can be gradually cleared, likely by both renal and faecal excretion. As recently reviewed, GO sheets larger than 200 nm are trapped by splenic physical filtration, but small sizes (approximately 8 nm) can penetrate the renal tubules into the urine and be rapidly removed without obvious toxicity [81]. The excretion paths of GFNs have not yet been clearly explained, but renal and faecal routes appear to be the main elimination routes for graphene."

GFNs: Graphene family nanomaterials
AMs: Alveolar macrophages
FLG: Few-layer graphene
GNS: Graphene nanosheets

Birdie

published 31 October 2016

Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles: a general review of the origins and mechanisms

"The excretion and clearance of GFNs vary in different organs. In the lungs, observations indicated that NGO is drawn into and cleared by AMs, which might be eliminated from the sputum through mucociliary clearance or other ways [57], and 46.2 % of the intratracheally instilled FLG was excreted through the faeces 28 d after exposure [61]. In the liver, nanoparticles can be eliminated thorough the hepato-biliary pathway following the biliary duct into the duodenum [80]. In addition, PEGylated GNS that mainly accumulates in the liver and spleen can be gradually cleared, likely by both renal and faecal excretion. As recently reviewed, GO sheets larger than 200 nm are trapped by splenic physical filtration, but small sizes (approximately 8 nm) can penetrate the renal tubules into the urine and be rapidly removed without obvious toxicity [81]. The excretion paths of GFNs have not yet been clearly explained, but renal and faecal routes appear to be the main elimination routes for graphene."

GFNs: Graphene family nanomaterials
AMs: Alveolar macrophages
FLG: Few-layer graphene
GNS: Graphene nanosheets
Thanks. Helpful to think of different organs being apt to have some clearance in different ways. Sounds important to keep bowels regular, spit, nasal lavage if concerned about exposure.

@Dobbler I see you were on that other thread. I'm going to post the video from Andreas Noak here.

A

Adf

A note, potentially related, potentially not..

Who else has noticed black residue around the house?

My wife and I use a glass water bottle, and slowly over time they start to look cloudy and dirty. It hasn't happened recently, but over the past couple years every now and then when the bottle gets dirty and looks cloudy, I use a tissue to wipe the inside of it, and what was on the tissue was black. It's cloudy and transparent in the bottle, but when wiped with a tissue, becomes black.

The bottle lids which the outside is metallic, either steel or aluminum or something of the sort, and the inside is plastic, would see a build up of the black substance on the inside plastic. I started putting 1 drop of Chlorine Dioxide mix (ClO2) in my bottle each time I refilled it to keep it clean. That black residue would be turned orange with the ClO2, and over time and constant ClO2 use, it disappeared.

I'm thinking it's most likely just mold. But it makes me wonder also if this is potentially graphene oxide? For my whole life, wiping a dirty bottle the colour would be like a light grey or even light orange. Now sometimes it's straight black, which is so weird since the bottle itself does not become black, it is still transparent, just a little bit cloudy.

I did a google search a little while back, a lot of people are confused about black dust building up in their houses in recent years. There were some theories, such as if you burn a candle, the smoke can get into your air vents and eventually make black dust build up. It sounds like a sound theory and probable cause, but there were some people who never burnt a candle in their life and had insanely large amounts of black dust building up in their house.

Some of those people tried using negative ionizers in their room to clean the air, and that would just cause all of the black dust to fall to the ground and turn their rooms black, particularly around the plastics.

It's interesting and very creepy.

FoodForeal

"tiny wireless microelectromechanical sensors (a form of microelectronic mechanical sensors, or MEMS.) And we mean tiny: they’re only a couple millimeters in size. What’s the practicality of such tiny tools? Proponents visualize them as the Internet of Things on another level. Smart dust would make it possible to run a Google search in the physical world: Ask “where are my keys?” and the dust could locate them. An army could ask the same of enemy tanks"

5G wireless power grid.png

FoodForeal

"
Dutta’s own goals are decidedly more down to Earth. For him, the real payoff might mean using motes to measure everyday data, in an effort to solve issues of critical sustainability. Dutta thinks the M3 mote and its kin have the potential to determine the real energy costs of your house: for example, they might determine exactly how much water comes out of your shower head. In other words, these motes have the ability to show us the true cost of energy consumption and, in an era when the state of California is facing one of the worst droughts in its history, smart dust just might help to save us from ourselves.

The race to build the world’s smallest computer has been in the works since UC Berkeley professor Kristofer Pister coined the phase “smart dust” in 1997, back when Apple computers were the size of large lapdogs, and smart dust the stuff of fan-boy fiction. Pister envisioned a future where pinhead-sized computers would blanket the earth like a neural cloud, relaying real-time data about people and the environment. Each particle of “dust” would function as a single autonomous computer: a tiny bundle of power, sensor, computing and communication chips that could incorporate and relay information about their environment, perform basic data-processing and communicate with one other, using almost zero energy consumption. And each computer would be no larger than one cubic millimeter in size.
"
5G for smart dust.PNG

FoodForeal

So, the mRNA vaccine can code for any structure to be constructed in the body. There could be smart dust and/or mRNA code for smart dust construction and assistance by creating antennas running throughout the body which would ultimately cause the body to become a cyborg capable of energization by 5G and communication with other smart dust vaccine cyborgs. Now the posts I've seen about bluetooth addresses coming from vaccinated people sound plausible.

bluetooth vaccine.jpg

FoodForeal

A note, potentially related, potentially not..

Who else has noticed black residue around the house?

Some of those people tried using negative ionizers in their room to clean the air, and that would just cause all of the black dust to fall to the ground and turn their rooms black, particularly around the plastics.

It's interesting and very creepy.
WE MITE REGRET THIS

Dust to dust

What would the world look like after years of smart dust use? Maybe Neal Stephenson knows. Two years before Pister coined the term, the novelist described the use of “mites” in his novel The Diamond Age—“nano-drones” that “watch the streets, search for things, act as an artificial immune system cleaning harmful microbes from the sky, and even crawl up and down your nervous system.”

Like current smart-dust seers, Stephenson thought about the good and bad uses. But he also thought about what would happen when the technology was useless: a black dust called “toner,” consisting of the dead mites, which becomes a pervasive part of the environment.

smart evil intelligent dust julian assange.PNG

Just has to be powered on with 5G

5G coronavirus wuhan china covid.png

View: https://streamable.com/19sfxj

FoodForeal

Conspiracy theory tinfoil hat lighthearted poll mocking us

smart dust just a conspiracy theory.PNG

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom