Announcement @haidut aka Georgi Has Been Banned *****edit*****: Ban Has Been Lifted

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have just banned @haidut for supporting the ripping and scraping of this forum. Very sad. I know he has an empire to protect but letting people know what security the forum has albeit most script kiddies could figure it out, is in bad taste. I guess we know where @haidut stands now.

haidut.png

Lampshard

Thank you, Charlie. Finally we can move away from the toxic Ray Peat paradigm and focus on improving our health by detoxing the poisonous "vitamin" A stores we accumulated through years of eating liver and oysters on this stupid diet. #VitAToxcity #ToxicBileTheory

Ryan18

This is absolutely absurd

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Comstock

What's wrong with scraping the forum? It's not a business venture correct? The point is to encourage and disseminate health related discussinos.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The point is to encourage and disseminate health related discussinos.
And that is what we do here. The authoritarian cultist would like us to keep it an echo chamber but this is where we "Perceive, think, act".

Comstock

And that is what we do here. The authoritarian cultist would like us to keep it an echo chamber but this is where we "Perceive, think, act".
So then what's wrong with scraping? Further disseminates the discussion.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So then what's wrong with scraping? Further disseminates the discussion.
It is directly against terms and rules you and he agreed to when you joined the forum. Mirroring the forum is strictly prohibited. If a person wants to download info for themselves personally, that is fine. What he was supporting is not fine.

Comstock

It is directly against terms and rules you and he agreed to when you joined the forum. Mirroring the forum is strictly prohibited. If a person wants to download info for themselves personally, that is fine. What he was supporting is not fine.
I guess I'm asking why, ideologically, or practically

dfspcc20

I have just banned @haidut for supporting the ripping and scraping of this forum. Very sad. I know he has an empire to protect but letting people know what security the forum has albeit most script kiddies could figure it out, is in bad taste. I guess we know where @haidut stands now.

View attachment 60889

I'm not familiar with Twitter/X... Was that a public post or a DM?
I feel like some context is missing here. Was he offering to help or provide advice?

InChristAlone

I'm not familiar with Twitter/X... Was that a public post or a DM?
I feel like some context is missing here. Was he offering to help or provide advice?
It appears he wanted to download the site and offer it publicly because he thought his time was limited on the forum.
Screenshot from 2024-01-28 19-18-01.png

feedandseed

First order of business for anyone wanting context of the Tweet referenced in this post: In response to the recent anti-fructose controversy, @charlie in his divine wisdom chose to limit accessibility to this forum. Peaters on twitter/x, including Georgi, saw the writing on the wall with the way this forum is being moderated and decided to archive the forum's contents as there is a lot of valuable discussion here from over the years which would be sad to lose.

In this tweet Georgi is simply talking about using "wget" to download the forum's contents for offline use.

The framing of this as "Cyber Attacks" by @charlie is both incredibly dishonest, and also self-centered self-justifying behavior. In my opinion this behavior is very serotonergic/estrogenic and if this is produced by avoiding vitamin A and fructose, then it is a strong argument in favor of both. In my opinion.

--

Charlie, you are clearly so “healthy” that it reflects in your behavior as banning everyone who disagrees with you. And this is regardless of the reality that what we are disagreeing with is asinine "detox" bull****.

On behalf of everyone here: why ***t up Ray Peat forum with "milk bad fruit bad muh detox" (all diametrically opposed to everything Peat stood for) when you can just go make GrantGenereauxForum.com and go have these discussions there?

Haidut offered more objective information and value to this forum in every post than you have ever provided in the sum of your own. I hope you understand that this is embarrassing for you and will ultimately leave you in an echo chamber that is incapable of offering the same health solutions that this forum has in the past via free discussion.

My sincere suggestion to you is to give up this forum/domain name to someone else, and go make a grant generaux forum.

Feel free to ban me for this. I will no longer post here regardless.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
First order of business for anyone wanting context of the Tweet referenced in this post: In response to the recent anti-fructose controversy, @charlie in his divine wisdom chose to limit accessibility to this forum. Peaters on twitter/x, including Georgi, saw the writing on the wall with the way this forum is being moderated and decided to archive the forum's contents as there is a lot of valuable discussion here from over the years which would be sad to lose.

In this tweet Georgi is simply talking about using "wget" to download the forum's contents for offline use.

The framing of this as "Cyber Attacks" by @charlie is both incredibly dishonest, and also self-centered self-justifying behavior. In my opinion this behavior is very serotonergic/estrogenic and if this is produced by avoiding vitamin A and fructose, then it is a strong argument in favor of both. In my opinion.

--

Charlie, you are clearly so “healthy” that it reflects in your behavior as banning everyone who disagrees with you. And this is regardless of the reality that what we are disagreeing with is asinine "detox" bull****.

On behalf of everyone here: why ***t up Ray Peat forum with "milk bad fruit bad muh detox" (all diametrically opposed to everything Peat stood for) when you can just go make GrantGenereauxForum.com and go have these discussions there?

Haidut offered more objective information and value to this forum in every post than you have ever provided in the sum of your own. I hope you understand that this is embarrassing for you and will ultimately leave you in an echo chamber that is incapable of offering the same health solutions that this forum has in the past via free discussion.

My sincere suggestion to you is to give up this forum/domain name to someone else, and go make a grant generaux forum.

Feel free to ban me for this. I will no longer post here regardless.
Cools story bro. :ss

S.Holmes

I regularly follow 2 people here...one I haven't seen on the forum since October and the other is Georgi. Guess I'll have to figure out my next move.

InChristAlone

It's very disrespectful for him when his business was being advertised through this forum. He literally made his business through this forum. He'd be a nobody without it.

Georgi is the most honest person I know. I think this is a terrible mistake @charlie as Georgi contributes so much. Very sad to see that he is banned. I think it is unfair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals