Announcement @haidut aka Georgi Has Been Banned *****edit*****: Ban Has Been Lifted

RealNeat

Would have been nice to hash this out man to man before dropping the hammer, both parties have benefitted from each other and many have benefitted from both parties contributions.

Danny and Georgi hashed it out, I suggest phone call, or whatever people do to make up in 2024.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Danny and Georgi hashed it out, I suggest phone call, or whatever people do to make up in 2024.
I have already reached out to him.

Mufasa

This is so sad. @haidut changed my life.
He downloaded the website to ensure his content will never be lost, which is understandable, as you don't believe in his content anymore @charlie.

Any day you can do: "This website is now called "Toxicbiletheory" and we have removed all post regarding Ray Peat.

He wants to offer his info as a pdf together with his products, in case this website goes down.
There is nothing evil about that. And understandable, he should be able to own his content. He devoted his life to his message for more than 10 years.

Mufasa

Btw, I did the same for this thread. Using wget to get some content together:

Was that also evil? He wants to do something like that, but then for his "whole" work. There is nothing bad about that... Really...

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Any day you can do: "This website is now called "Toxicbiletheory" and we have removed all post regarding Ray Peat.
I would never do that. Too many people put their time and effort here. I do all I can to protect this place and I do not think Peat was entirely wrong. I think he just missed something important. Case in point, Georgi just signaled that in his study they were able to heal a tumor with B1, B3, B5(i think), B7 and aspirin. Garret Smith has postulated the B vitamins are antidotes for toxins, and says a tumor is nothing more then toxins. Hello! And guess what, not a mention of "vitamin A" or vitamin D in this healing of the tumor.
Was that also evil? He wants to do something like that, but then for his "whole" work. There is nothing bad about that... Really...
I would never destroy his or anyone's work here. Period. The forum will go on as it is, nothing removed.

RealNeat

I have already reached out to him.
I'm glad. I'm sure common ground can be found again.

And I've seen Georgi write on Vitamin A before, many times actually, but a deeper dive would be nice, since Ray himself wasn't a big fan of vitamin A and warned about its (overconsumption) many many times.

Izzybelle

I'm glad. I'm sure common ground can be found again.

And I've seen Georgi write on Vitamin A before, many times actually, but a deeper dive would be nice, since Ray himself wasn't a big fan of vitamin A and warned about its (overconsumption) many many times
I thought he did emphasize the importance of vitamin A from animal products for the production of the sex hormones, especially progesterone and to oppose estrogen, and in combination with bright direct skin exposure to light, but added that too much could suppress thyroid function and thus recommended liver only once a week or so. It's the reason I supplement Vitamin A primarily in the summer (can't stand liver) when I'm out in the sun a lot. He didn't think vitamin A from carotenoids was such a good thing however.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hm, interesting...that this is your first message. Do you work for big pharma? your post kind of speaks for it.
He’s been here under another account since 2016 and is actually a friend of mine so I can vouch that he doesn’t work for big pharma. We actually bonded after we both developed a mammary lump from a specific research product that was later pulled and is no longer being sold.

Izzybelle

He’s been here under another account since 2016 and is actually a friend of mine so I can vouch that he doesn’t work for big pharma. We actually bonded after we both developed a mammary lump from a specific research product that was later pulled and is no longer being sold.
Any idea why he would change his name, especially to Pharmaco? I was here long ago around when the forum started and left for a while due to crazy life circumstances and had changed my e-mail and couldn't remember my password so had to create a new account when I returned. Curious about the specific research product that was later pulled too if you would be so kind as to elaborate because I don't know if you are implying that this is Ray Peat related or not. This forum is getting bizarre.

Jamsey

Man, you just banned maybe the brightest mind this forum has ever had. Hope it was worth it

supercoolguy

I think my time has come to log off here. I am wishing everyone a vibrant, healthy and joyful future, filled with amazing experiences.

The forum used to be my escape from reality when I felt so unwell healthwise. Thanks everyone for your contribution.

Be well & prosper.

akgrrrl

It's very disrespectful for him when his business was being advertised through this forum. He literally made his business through this forum. He'd be a nobody without it.
The members of this forum ASKED him to provide compounds....

mhm

Yep. Unless and until this is resolved, it will just look like the feds scored an additional win, no matter what might have really happened. Sad.

FitnessMike

Vinny

Not sure what scraping is and how bad is it. No idea why Georgi did it. I guess though that the situation from @charlie `s perspective look different than from ours and he did what he was supposed to do and banned haidut for the good of the forum.

cs3000

I have just banned @haidut for supporting the ripping and scraping of this forum. Very sad. I know he has an empire to protect but letting people know what security the forum has albeit most script kiddies could figure it out, is in bad taste. I guess we know where @haidut stands now.
Charlie being honest this approach has gotten way too tyrannical, its stripping away value

its not helping people, or effective leadership either, can you see the destruction of value with this reactive approach?
this has turned destructive against a place that is supposed to be a source of hope & improvement for people struggling with health issues, with an industry that often wants the opposite.
people are the core value of this forum otherwise its just a shell

tyrannical chaos is not helpful order its just destructive,
there's a difference between managing mess or creating more through over-use of your position, which has been clear recently,
even before this haidut ban this became clear im sure many here noticed, been taking away peoples access reactively for trivial reasons.

idk if youre stressed lately & lashing out or if you've just been thinking it reflects positively on your image but if its the second one it doesnt, its more like seeing someone falling apart and it effects more people than you alone (for now at least),

something practical, i think a meditation practice might serve you well if you stopped,
maybe helpful in training yourself to see through these reactive states of mind and keep yourself in a more balanced place

Improving metabolism is what will do it. Meditation should always be helpful though. I need to do more of it.

As far as haidut goes, if you think of it from the perspective of others who see how good the knowledge is in majority of his posts, its reasonable to help people save value from potentially going to waste, when someone in your position is this reactive. it doesn't instil trust / create stability (even if you say you wont strip away information, that alone isnt much confidence in this situation)

The whole point is trying to help humans in need gain useful knowledge, not to limit it into one place & outcast people that create the core value. which deprives humanity of help and is a limited outlook, the more people that see it the better

haidut has been 1 valuable force for good here. banning other active people for trivial reasons out of stress or anger or pride, cutting them off from potential to help themselves & others here, is weakness not strength, not regenerative

better to return to a generative place,
going on like this people will have to shift to whatever new place pops up that doesnt have this air of paranoia or having to tip toe, that
isnt actual power either its just hindering and inefficient, this place would likely dry up with value moved away
it would be smoother to continue momentum resuming things here, but that will take restoring trust now. which takes some strength in adapting with humility and re-aligning yourself to a better balance

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Izzybelle
It’s not meant to imply anything about Ray. He actually helped me resolve the problem fairly quickly with thyroid and b6.
I only know who pharmaco is because as a moderator I’m able to see when people have multiple accounts but we’ve not discussed the reason for it. Like you, many people have more than one account for various reasons.
As for the research chemical name I’ll have to search for it because it was 8 years ago. I take full responsibility for my choices though and I’m the one who chose to use it so I only have myself to blame for the outcome. It taught me to be more cautious though.

ddjd

Metro Escalate GIF by KreativCopy

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Soren

Forum Supporter
From what I have read I don't see what harm he is alleged to have caused perhaps I do not fully understand all the ins and outs from a technical standpoint.

Either way I think banning him outright is not the right call, banning someone unless they are being violent or wilfully destructive is almost never the answer.

@haidut changed my life, his work and some of his products literally saved the lives of some of the people closest to me and I am very sad to see him banned when I think he has done so much good for thousands of people who found him on this forum myself included.

This forum has given so much to me not just from @haidut but many other contributors with their help insight and knowledge that they have provided and I am immensely grateful to @charlie for what he has done in making this small light in a sea of darkness keep going. The knowledge I have found on here has been so transformative for my own health as well as the health of so many close to me I don't think I would ever be able to adequately thank Charlie and all those on this forum that have made it what it is.

When the forum first started asking donations I immediately stepped up to donate and when it moved to a subscription service I honestly felt happy that I could give something back in a small way to help keep it going. The open minded flow of ideas even of those we disagree with is one of the reasons why I was so keen to offer my financial support.

However, the banning of @haidut, someone who has freely shared an incredible amount of knowledge and information to all members of this forum makes me question my continued support. For now I am reserving judgement as I believe that both @charlie and @haidut have good intentions but it is certainly very sad to see that it has gotten to this point.

I pray that things change for the better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals