Heads up—Meat Sourced AI

S

shucknchuck

A friend who has absolutely NOT gotten the jabbb, has the creepy synthetic self-assembling “growths” in his blood. This is in USA

He has postulated based on some sources, that such “vaxx” has already made it into the animal food supply. He also says he found a source claiming they’re already vaxxing wild game. Of course, my rational normie mind says “no way.”

make friends with local farms NOW.

ThinPicking

What a ridiculous post. I take it your fren lives in cali. "Meat Sourced AI" sounds like a golden state power-strain they probably need to ease off.

Weren't you going to a dramatic exit shuck...

I’m getting off rpf, so unless I see a reply before I close my account, I obviously can’t reply; so it was good chatting!

OP
S

shucknchuck

What a ridiculous post. I take it your fren lives in cali. "Meat Sourced AI" sounds like a golden state power-strain they probably need to ease off.

Weren't you going to a dramatic exit shuck...
My account hasn’t been deleted yet.
I learned of this last night, checked if I could still post, so I thought I’d share.

You’re of course free to believe and do absolutely whatever maximizes your feelings, fren… I’m just surprised you’d choose making such a comment under a stranger’s post :(

There are people who have been on this forum for a very long time and, warts and all, I genuinely care about.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

shucknchuck

@ThinPicking
I find these comments surprisingly common on this forum — Pretty serotonergic. The sickly truly cohabit this place (best place to be!)

Last edited by a moderator:

ThinPicking

You’re of course free to believe and do absolutely whatever maximizes your feelings, fren… I’m just surprised you’d choose making such a comment under a stranger’s post
What. In an era of rampant speculation, disinformation and hysteria, I prefer a spot of objective Truth. Anecdote ought to be handled with care.

There was however a pinch of humour in it.

ThinPicking

Pretty serotonergic. The sickly truly cohabit this place (best place to be!)
oh-snap-black-people.gif

oh damn

OP
S

shucknchuck

What. In an era of rampant speculation, disinformation and hysteria, I prefer a spot of objective Truth. Anecdote ought to be handled with care.

There was however a pinch of humour in it.
Ironically, You speculated rather than have all the facts.

With that said, I'm sorry that I chose to call your comment serotonergic, it was reactionary; rather, I should speak the more relavent truth, which is that your comments are debasing and hurtful for no other purpose than to start nonsense with someone you don’t know, who cares about others.

The “cruel world” always starts with one’s self

ThinPicking

I forgive you :cry:

And I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings chucky. I could or should probably be more constructive in critiquing the idea that it's remotely possible for the addition of anything to the "animal food supply" to cause "creepy synthetic self-assembling growths" in people who may unwittingly consume it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals