Healthier Grooming & Beauty Hacks

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I forgot to post these creams. I used the mango one years ago and loved it, but my health food store stopped carrying it. So recently I remembered it and found it on Amazon. I also bought the plain one too, to possible use in another way, maybe mixing it with unrefined coconut oil.

Attachments

• C1DC1985-B83A-4D1D-8DC0-461B3BD6EE64.jpeg
    C1DC1985-B83A-4D1D-8DC0-461B3BD6EE64.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 25
  • 3B15F7C1-9D97-438E-BF1B-7EAF6D613C37.jpeg
    3B15F7C1-9D97-438E-BF1B-7EAF6D613C37.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 24

Panopticon

home made orange starch vinegar for dissolving minerals for skin and drinking

the fine starch makes win-e-gurr in 3 days even at low temperature of 10 C

the large bits of pulp make win-e-gurr and all-co-hall at the same time for defeating AI programing, just stir before filtering

its exitotoxicity protective

spent orange peals pulp as tooth brush

great topic, thank you for starting it

we can make a "start here" for new forum arrivals

also, S-terrified (esterified), they are afraid of us getting our energy directly from source with no middle men and junk "cosmetics"

we can also have a "skin feeding" topic, thats how the greys survived 200 000 years from Draco moon AI on their home planet

at least we still have a fair chance of saving the earth

don't be angry at the draco, they are neutral

Edit: Nontoxic car maintenance - coconut oil and graphite powder

Last edited:

Panopticon

I don’t feel anything using the StressNon, topically. I feel a big difference with Progest-E. Charlie said his hair fell out taking Pregnenolone and I heard Ray Peat gave it up for some reason, but that is just hearsay. Ray Peat wrote me and said that taking Pregnenolone isn’t really too effective on the skin and that it would take a lot for it to be. I will look for that e-mail exchange.
he said he ran out of money... see my previous post for minerals in vinegar = the better alternative, see my post history

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is inspiring Blossom! What model is your device and how long is your session and how close do you hold it to your area?
It’s an older model.
7F4E3F75-DC59-4AA0-9D4E-739C981516D5.jpeg
It has sensors and you hold it on the spot you want to treat and it beeps when it’s ready. The light is recessed slightly so it’s only a couple millimeters away from the skin. Some places I’ve treated do sting for a split second similar to what I’ve heard about professional IPL but it’s literally over in a flash. :) It takes me less than 5 minutes to hit the various areas. My mom was a freckled redhead so I think I have some of her skin characteristics.

It is a good reminder for me to be more mindful about just enough sun exposure and at the right times. I think I’m guilty of overdoing it a bit the last few years. I literally can’t remember the last time I touched sunscreen so I probably need to find a nice natural one along with a hat and long sleeves for times I can’t avoid being out for extended periods during peak intensity. I think I felt a bit invincible due to pufa avoidance and the fact that I no longer burn. It’s time for me to get my head out of my behind so to speak and be smarter about taking care of my skin moving forward. Here’s the video that inspired me.

View: https://youtu.be/QXXuiBlsV1M

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“According to our experts, coconut oil is brimming with potential benefits, specifically for the nails:

Strengthens brittle, cracked nails
Treats damaged cuticles
Prevents nail ridges
Cures hangnails
Treats toenail fungus”

“Since coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal agent,3 it may work wonders on yellowed toenails from fungus. "Fungal nail infections tend to occur in individuals that have reduced blood circulation to the feet and a weakened immune system," notes Markowitz. "Additionally, nails that are brittle and dry can have resulting cracks in the nail, which allow fungi to enter." The best way to actually prevent nail fungus is to keep brittle, cracked nails moisturized: "Therefore, coconut oil can be a great preventative option to decrease the likelihood of a toenail fungal infection," says Markowitz.

According to Hadley, coconut oil can be an effective treatment if you have a nail fungus on your hands or toes. “Massage the oil gently on the affected nail area once it’s been thoroughly cleaned and dried. Repeating this twice a day is the most sufficient method until the fungus goes away,” Hadley says. And if you notice increased yellow-whitish discoloration and thickening of the nail that's causing crumbling at the edges (or distortion of the nail), it's best to seek professional help.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I tried this new shampoo yesterday with only eight ingredients and really loved how hydrated my hair felt yesterday, without feeling weighed down or greasy.

Attachments

• 05066825-44E4-4CF5-A22B-0A4B4AE606D9.jpeg
    05066825-44E4-4CF5-A22B-0A4B4AE606D9.jpeg
    351.2 KB · Views: 33
  • E78AFD38-C569-47BC-A867-9B26FDC92304.jpeg
    E78AFD38-C569-47BC-A867-9B26FDC92304.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 36
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Honey, propolis, bee pollen, bee bread, royal jelly, beeswax and bee venom are natural products which have been used in medicine since ancient times. Nowadays, studies indicate that natural bee products can be used for skin treatment and care. Biological properties of these products are related to flavonoids they contain like: chrysin, apigenin, kaempferol, quercetin, galangin, pinocembrin or naringenin. Several pharmacological activities of phenolic acids and flavonoids, and also 10-hydroxy-trans-2-decenoic acid, which is present in royal jelly, have been reported. Royal jelly has multitude of pharmacological activities: antibiotic, antiinflammatory, antiallergenic, tonic and antiaging. Honey, propolis and pollen are used to heal burn wounds, and they possess numerous functional properties such as: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, disinfectant, antifungal and antiviral. Beeswax is used for production of cosmetics and ointments in pharmacy. Due to a large number of biological activities, bee products could be considered as important ingredients in medicines and cosmetics applied to skin.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am going to give this a try tonight!….

“Numerous scientists have concluded that bee pollen is a complete source of nutrition, containing all the enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, hormones, and trace elements needed by the body for cell growth. No one food contains all of these nutritional components - except bee pollen. Bee pollen is a large part of the bee's diet. It is the substance that is created when bees mix together nectar or honey, bee saliva and the plant pollen that bees collect from flowers.The nutrient-dense bee pollen contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytochemicals, carotenoids, flavonoids and phytosterols. This makes bee pollen excellent for healing and rejuvenating of the skin. Studies shows that bee pollen can help with wrinkles and blemishes and also correct darkening of the skin. Simply stated, bee pollen is yet another amazing gift from the most generous, valuable, and extraordinary insect on earth!“

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Here’s my brown spot on my arm after 3 weeks of intermittent treatment with my home IPL. It looks like a faint freckle now.
5028A797-0EEC-475E-BA93-A3D12AFC5F55.jpeg

JCub369

Unsure if this has been recommended here, but I find grass fed beef tallow to be amazing on the skin. I believe it is mainly due to the cholesterol, triglycerides and ceramides it contains. I like to create my own cream using this, EVOO, CO and Raw Honey. It's been great for all the problems I had on my skin.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Rinse & rePeat, I’m not sure about spider veins but it should help wrinkles. I feel the ones on my décolleté are improving.
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned already but one drop of 500mcg methylene blue per ounce of lotion is supposed to be anti-aging as well. I’ve been using that for a little while now and it definitely helps my menopausal skin dryness better than anything else I’ve tried so far

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Unsure if this has been recommended here, but I find grass fed beef tallow to be amazing on the skin. I believe it is mainly due to the cholesterol, triglycerides and ceramides it contains. I like to create my own cream using this, EVOO, CO and Raw Honey. It's been great for all the problems I had on my skin.
That’s fantastic!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat, I’m not sure about spider veins but it should help wrinkles. I feel the ones on my décolleté are improving.
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned already but one drop of 500mcg methylene blue per ounce of lotion is supposed to be anti-aging as well. I’ve been using that for a little while now and it definitely helps my menopausal skin dryness better than anything else I’ve tried so far
Ok! Good to know!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Rosemary Antioxidant Extract is a very effective natural preservative that can extend the shelf life of homemade lotions, cosmetics or other homemade body products.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Rosemary is often used as a mouth freshener because of its anti-bacterial properties.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Honey itself does not have the right conditions for this reaction to oocur. To become active and begin breaking down the glucose in honey, the glucose oxidase requires a pH of 5.5 to 8.0. The pH of undiluted honey is between 3.2 and 4.5 which is far too low to activate the enzyme. Another condition is also required before the glucose oxidase becomes active. For the enzyme to break glucose down into hydrogen peroxide, a certain amount of sodium must be present..

Hydrogen peroxide can kill bacteria on contact and has been widely used for that purpose. However, straight hydrogen peroxide is unstable and rapidly loses its effectiveness when exposed to air or light. Hydrogen peroxide in high concentrations can also damage skin tissue. Therefore, the use fo pure hydrogen peroxide has lost its popularity among doctors and other medical professionals.

What most people don’t know is that honey has the necessary components to produce small amounts of hydrogen peroxide in a slow-release manner. This makes honey an ideal substance to use in the treatment of infected wounds and other bacterial disorders. The slow-release mechanism in honey that produces hydrogen peroxide is a chemical reaction. Honey contains glucose and an enzyme added by honeybees called glucose oxidase. Under the right conditions, glucose oxidase has the ability to break down glucose into hydrogen peroxide.“

Peachy

I tried this new shampoo yesterday with only eight ingredients and really loved how hydrated my hair felt yesterday, without feeling weighed down or greasy.
I really like the Ultra Aesthetics MSM facewash you recommended - thank you! Are you still liking this shampoo? I like something that leaves it feeling clean. Some products (Jason brand, baby shampoos) are too gentle for me. And do you happen to have a conditioner and/or hair product (a gel or mousse) recommendations?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I really like the Ultra Aesthetics MSM facewash you recommended - thank you! Are you still liking this shampoo? I like something that leaves it feeling clean. Some products (Jason brand, baby shampoos) are too gentle for me. And do you happen to have a conditioner and/or hair product (a gel or mousse) recommendations?
I am happy you like my MSM wash recommendation Peachy! I am going between these two shampoos as my favorite now. I haven’t found a favorite all natural conditioner yet.

Attachments

• B78AF2C7-974F-4788-988F-78326A7C2563.jpeg
    B78AF2C7-974F-4788-988F-78326A7C2563.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 24
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals