Heart failure after giving birth

Peachy

A friend of mine’s wife just had a baby and was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy soon after. She’s 35 years old. She had a long stay at the hospital after the birth and recently (about 6 weeks later) went back in for an ablation.

She’s not vaxxed. The family actually had covid about a month before the birth. It was rough for her. She recovered but two weeks before birth had extreme fatigue.

It was a hard labor. She got an epidural after laboring naturally for a while. It’s her second baby.

Her heart is running at 20-23%. Lots of PVCs. Her dad had heart issues starting at age 40 - pacemaker, etc.

Any thoughts or advice you can share?

Michael Mohn

A friend of mine’s wife just had a baby and was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy soon after. She’s 35 years old. She had a long stay at the hospital after the birth and recently (about 6 weeks later) went back in for an ablation.

She’s not vaxxed. The family actually had covid about a month before the birth. It was rough for her. She recovered but two weeks before birth had extreme fatigue.

It was a hard labor. She got an epidural after laboring naturally for a while. It’s her second baby.

Her heart is running at 20-23%. Lots of PVCs. Her dad had heart issues starting at age 40 - pacemaker, etc.

I had convid and no vax, very weak symptoms but after 9 month my lungs and heart still struggle when I do sports or make a big physical effort.
Being in high altitude does help a lot but I had not the time for an extended stay.

OP
Peachy

Peachy

I had convid and no vax, very weak symptoms but after 9 month my lungs and heart still struggle when I do sports or make a big physical effort.
Being in high altitude does help a lot but I had not the time for an extended stay.
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re slowly improving. Thanks for the thought about altitude. We’re not far from mountains and they could keep that in mind for when she’s healthy enough to travel.

P

Peatress

This is a good episode on heart disease

A Bioenergetic View of Heart Disease and Stroke [Generative Energy #22]​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF5LJMCuGn0

01:18 - Rising interest in heart disease and stroke
05:45 - Heart disease begins at a very young age
07:27 - What’s the role of cholesterol in heart disease?
11:13 - The heart and hormones
17:55 - What’s the role of aldosterone “the salt-retaining hormone” in heart disease?
25:38 - Blood volume, sodium, and dietary protein
30:34 - The role of endotoxin in heart disease and stroke
33:09 - Aspirinn for heart disease?
38:57 - “Normal” TSH and fatal coronary heart disease
40:20 - Is heart disease a mystery?
42:13 - Where can we find more of your work, Georgi?
42:57 - Do your own research and come to your own conclusions

Last edited by a moderator:

LuMonty

Ray compared DHEA to the heart medication Digitalis. Perhaps small amounts with pregnenolone or progesterone could help.

HuggyWuggy

I've heard before that supplementing T3 helps recover from heart attack. I can't remove what podcast it was on but i found this article:

OP
Peachy

Peachy

I've heard before that supplementing T3 helps recover from heart attack. I can't remove what podcast it was on but i found this article:

Thank you!

OP
Peachy

Peachy

Leaving things I find here as well…

Modified citrus pectin inhibits inflammation and myocardial fibrosis

“The results demonstrated that MCP (modified citrus pectin) ameliorated cardiac dysfunction, decreased myocardial injury and reduced collagen deposition. Furthermore, MCP downregulated the expression of Gal-3, TLR4 and MyD88, thereby inhibiting NF-κB-p65 activation. MCP also decreased the expression of IL-1β, IL-18 and TNF-α, which have been implicated in the pathogenesis of HF (heart failure)”

Ras

Maybe Chondroitin Sulfate would help: The Man Who Cured Heart Disease With a Natural Molecule, 20 Years Before Cholesterol Drugs!

LizLemon

For an ablation they probably used extensive radiation, any post-radiation protocol could be useful (i.e. aspirin, Cyproheptadine, progesterone).

When you say heart running at 20-23% do you mean the ejection fraction?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals