Help. I Have Severe Panic Disorder

moriwatzi

Did you use steroids / things like DHEA? Do you lift? Panic attacks are not so rare in this field.

I Would also look into big Life Events in the last Months and year. Break-ups, Death, moving etc.

OP
M

Manwithnoname

No steroids. Yes I lifted a lot along with Ketosis, Calorie restrictions, coffee which i just recently weened off of.(which i am hypersensitive to and in itself can cause panic attacks according to a genetic marker.) My grandpa passed away this year. I also have horrible sleep which is caused by many things but one of the main contributers is sleep apnea whcih I just found out.

moriwatzi

No steroids. Yes I lifted a lot along with Ketosis, Calorie restrictions, coffee which i just recently weened off of.(which i am hypersensitive to and in itself can cause panic attacks according to a genetic marker.) My grandpa passed away this year. I also have horrible sleep which is caused by many things but one of the main contributers is sleep apnea whcih I just found out.

I'm sorry for your loss! Were you close?

moriwatzi

It will take some time to recover. You could try regular flush version of Niacin, also NAC.

Taurine as well. I Would start being more aware of foods and their Relations to how you feel. High copper food can make it worse. Sex as well and most things exciting. In emergency Situation even normal cigarettes can help, my guess Cadmium driving copper back into Storage

Last edited:
OP
M

Manwithnoname

It all started with my job while in my last year of high school. I started to get paresthesia throughout my whole body. Then I started getting amnesia to the point I would forget what I just ate. Two weeks ago I was so dizzy that I would get panic attacks from just walking outside. Then I would experience nighttime attacks where I woke gasping for air. Now I can exercise and move around but I still feel anxious and have sensations of pressure in my chest and bad shortness of breath. I experimented with the frolov breathing device but it only helped somewhat. Getting stuck into the low metabolism thought of the Buteyko school did not help. I know I don't eat enough. But I just do not feel like eating. It is very difficult for me to do so. Not to mention the angina and pains in the side of my neck. However ER checked and said my heart was fine. These things have been occurring for over a year to the point that I almost didn't graduate. I don't enjoy life anymore. I just live.
Know this is from a while ago but I would like to inform those in these forums of my progress since almost 3 years ago. I researched about health and nutrition and discovered more traditional principles germane to diet from Weston A. Price foundation. For 6 months I was intaking mostly cooked meats with starch and cooked vegetables and eventually incorporated raw grass fed dairy and eggs. I would still get intermissions of extreme nausea and still retained some of the older symptoms I mentioned although progressively getting more healthy. Then I was made aware of Aajonas Vonderplanitz and the Raw Primal diet. I can not tell you how much this man aided me and others I know. It has removed that debilitating anxiety and panic and has given me more natural energy levels where now I can have a full time job and make money. More health, vitality and strength resound in my body. Now my diet is just raw eggs, raw clabbered milk, raw no-salt cheese and fresh juiced vegetables. Attempting to get raw fresh unfrozen meat so I can ferment it and produce what many label 'high meat.' No such thing as bad bacteria all symbiotic and beneficial demonstrated by Antoine Brechamp. Read Ethel Humes work 'Brechamp or Pasteur.' Vitamins, supplements, or any magic pill would have never carried me to this state. Enzymatic live bacteria fomented rich foods is the only way to succeed in this toxic laden techno-industrial age we reside in. Props to Aajonas and wewant2live.com

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals