Hemorrhoids

TheCodez

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned copper. Without supplementing copper, I have them. With copper, I do not. I can make them come and go with near perfect consistency.

Inaut

I had issues for quite a while. Tried everything and it seemed to help for a time but then it would flare. Two things I've found to be extremely helpful is using a bidet after every BM and reducing fiber substantially. I have ghost wipes daily now. My diet consists of fruit, sprouted oats, milk and some starch in the evening (typically croissants or toast) with meat or oysters.

Also, my friend had butt issues too. I told him to get a bidet. He said it was the best thing he's ever done and made things much better. Just a few things to think about

Dean

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned copper. Without supplementing copper, I have them. With copper, I do not. I can make them come and go with near perfect consistency.
What form of copper did you take?

Ras

How long did you take cayenne pepper before you saw results?
After one week of taking a few grams per day of a generic 40,000 HU cayenne pepper powder I got from a grocery store, the hemorrhoid was almost entirely gone. After one more week, it was undetectable and never returned. This happened twice a few years apart.

FrostedShores

After one week of taking a few grams per day of a generic 40,000 HU cayenne pepper powder I got from a grocery store, the hemorrhoid was almost entirely gone. After one more week, it was undetectable and never returned. This happened twice a few years apart.
Awesome! I ordered some 40,000 HU cayenne pepper, so I'll give it a try when it gets here. I have some regular cayenne pepper (for cooking). I might try mixing it with water and drinking it until the capsules arrive.

Ras

Awesome! I ordered some 40,000 HU cayenne pepper, so I'll give it a try when it gets here. I have some regular cayenne pepper (for cooking). I might try mixing it with water and drinking it until the capsules arrive.
I'm excited for you. I'm a strong skeptic, so when I read about cayenne and hemorrhoids, I scoffed. But it's one of the few things that ever cured anything for me.

froot1s

Hello! any updates on this? tried cayenne pepper?

LadyRae

Hello! any updates on this? tried cayenne pepper?
You may find Rutin a helpful supplement... It is used to improve circulatory issues like hemorrhoids and spider veins...I've taken about half a bottle of 500 mg capsules, along with vitamin c, in the hopes of reducing tiny visible capillaries on my face. They are almost rosacea- like.....I'm not sure if it is the extra Sun I have been getting lately, but the capillaries are almost gone. The sun should really actually make it worse....

I've also been on doxycycline for a couple months, saw lots of improvement from that like smaller pores and just smoother dewier skin all over. I'm down to 100 mg a day now. And I use tretinoin topical cream but I've used that for years. The most improvement I've seen in the capillaries has been since beginning Rutin.

froot1s

I took it for a while - finished the bottle, but I didn't notice any difference. Maybe it takes longer? The cayenne pepper capsules also burned when I took them, even when I took them with food. Not sure I want to use them again.
why im asked... i tried everything, vitamin c + bioflavanoids, biosil, buthers broom, everything.. had very bad hemorrhoids for 2 months. But also i took l glutamine(15 grams) , and oh my god, i just cancelled glutamine and started to read threads about glutamine, so its direct connection between high glutamate and hemorrhoids.
today is only second day of gluthamine cancellation and hemorrhoids almost gone.. before that i never had it. Thats why i was very surprised.

froot1s

You may find Rutin a helpful supplement... It is used to improve circulatory issues like hemorrhoids and spider veins...I've taken about half a bottle of 500 mg capsules, along with vitamin c, in the hopes of reducing tiny visible capillaries on my face. They are almost rosacea- like.....I'm not sure if it is the extra Sun I have been getting lately, but the capillaries are almost gone. The sun should really actually make it worse....

I've also been on doxycycline for a couple months, saw lots of improvement from that like smaller pores and just smoother dewier skin all over. I'm down to 100 mg a day now. And I use tretinoin topical cream but I've used that for years. The most improvement I've seen in the capillaries has been since beginning Rutin.
it is very helpful but in case if somebody have really problems with veins/circulation... i am also took nattokinase for circulation heart, but here i just described, that personally my problem was associated with glutamate... ive been using bone broth protein + 15-20 gramms l glutamine daily so probably i have very big conversion of glutamine to glutamate which seems very bad for general health..

TheCodez

6mg copper spread across the day makes this problem vanish for me. Hemorrhoids are frequently simply a copper deficiency.

Mossy

froot1s

6mg copper spread across the day makes this problem vanish for me. Hemorrhoids are frequently simply a copper deficiency.
i DOnt think so. I am takin now approximately 1 month 3 mg of copper glycinate, doesnt change anything

Andy316

Raisins, prunes, cola drinks, seems to bring about intestinal and anal haemorrhoids for me these days. I'm thinking its the sugar alcohol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals