B3 megadose for starch intolerance, IBS, and more.

Healthseeker

I think that a gluten free tortilla wrap is the least starchiest starch. Other people said they could eat them, maybe the gluten free one is even better

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

I think that a gluten free tortilla wrap is the least starchiest starch. Other people said they could eat them, maybe the gluten free one is even better
Ray suggests masa Harina corn tortillas

Healthseeker

OK. I'll look for those. I'm going to eat a wrap everyday, and I'll put something in it so that I'll be able to tell which poop it is. That way ill know if the starch is hurting me. I want to make sure I do something everyday not just read about it. But I also want to know the reasons things work. Like why does niacimide work? And should I take B2? I read that it's what make your pee bright yellow. It would be cool maybe to piss every color of the rainbow. I know beets make it red/orangish and I read on here that methylene blue makes you pee blue. I wonder if you mixed those together would that make purple?

Last edited:
OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

OK. I'll look for those. I'm going to eat a wrap everyday, and I'll put something in it so that I'll be able to tell which poop it is. That way ill know if the starch is hurting me. I want to make sure I do something everyday not just read about it. But I also want to know the reasons things work. Like why does niacimide work? And should I take B2? I read that it's what make your pee bright yellow. It would be cool maybe to piss every color of the rainbow. I know beets make it red/orangish and I read on here that methylene blue makes you pee blue. I wonder if you mixed those together would that make purple?
lol try it out.

unfortunately I don't know why it works, but you could find some studies posted somewhere on here, about B3 strengthening the intestinal wall

bluefish

Ive been following this thread for a while.
My digestion has been messed up for a while, and seems getting better and better, although still issues here and there, and generally, Im not sure what to eat, or what will give me indigestion. I will get consitipated, or today I ***t my pants (not funny, it stressed me out) - I think I had too much coconut oil... and am praying this was an unhappy accident and that my general digestion is more stable than this...

I also have had blood on tissue (when I wipe)... very sorry for the graphics here, I wish I wasnt going over this stuff.

anyways, Im confused with what I should be doing, Im mostly cooking at home... and am doing rice, fruit, chicken, eggs, beef, cheese, I added spinach, prune juice and phyillum husks to try to give me more regular friendly stool.

I have nicotinamide and was taking it before... I never know whats helping or not with supplements sometimes. I was doing 500mg 2 or 3X a day... but if you look online there are different daily max dose suggested.

(thank ******* god Im not using my real name on this account.)

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

Ive been following this thread for a while.
My digestion has been messed up for a while, and seems getting better and better, although still issues here and there, and generally, Im not sure what to eat, or what will give me indigestion. I will get consitipated, or today I ***t my pants (not funny, it stressed me out) - I think I had too much coconut oil... and am praying this was an unhappy accident and that my general digestion is more stable than this...

I also have had blood on tissue (when I wipe)... very sorry for the graphics here, I wish I wasnt going over this stuff.

anyways, Im confused with what I should be doing, Im mostly cooking at home... and am doing rice, fruit, chicken, eggs, beef, cheese, I added spinach, prune juice and phyillum husks to try to give me more regular friendly stool.

I have nicotinamide and was taking it before... I never know whats helping or not with supplements sometimes. I was doing 500mg 2 or 3X a day... but if you look online there are different daily max dose suggested.

(thank ******* god Im not using my real name on this account.)
Well, I’ve shared worse, and this is my real name, lol.

I’d suggest dropping the prune juice, spinach, and psyllium husks.
Replace these with the carrot salad, occasional activated charcoal, and a little cooked oat bran, if you can tolerate it. This has done wonders for my bloody wipes.

If you can afford it, I’d also suggest dropping the chicken, as well, and eating more red meat and gelatin.

I grew up eating a lot of coconut oil, and I finally dropped it last year when Ray said in an interview that it can be tough on digestion, and he had better results replacing it with olive oil in the carrot salad. So I bet coconut oil is causing you an issue as well. Sure enough, some poop/cramp issues immediately left when I dropped it. The fat that I cook with is butter. The fat for my carrot salad is a high quality olive oil. Research for pure olive oil in your area, most are cut with seed oils.

So, to get the starch/soluble fiber consuming benefits from niacinamide/nicotinamide, you need between 2 and 3 grams.

Healthseeker

For chicken get drumsticks put in the oven where you can bake some marrow out of the bones

Healthseeker

I took 2 grams of nicotamide today empty stomach. My report is I feel it in my gallbladder. It's doing something to my liver

Healthseeker

Looking up toxicity. Says the amount is safe. My liver just sucks. I read a thing where it says activates sirt1. I think fasting also does that.

Healthseeker

Yeah it's doing stuff to my guts I feel good and bad. I took 2 g on empty stomach. I was reading that it's used for skin. So I theorize that what makes it good for guts. Cause your guts are like skin. Cause, the interior of your mouth all the way through down to your buthole is part of the barrier that keeps your insides inside just like your skin.

Healthseeker

I didnt feel good and I didn't want to eat I drank a cup of dandelion root tea and passed out. Woke up at 12.30 that night and woke up before the alarm clock and felt better than I usually do.

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

I took 2 grams of nicotamide today empty stomach. My report is I feel it in my gallbladder. It's doing something to my liver
I didnt feel good and I didn't want to eat I drank a cup of dandelion root tea and passed out. Woke up at 12.30 that night and woke up before the alarm clock and felt better than I usually do.

oh hey, yeah i definitely make sure i'm taking any pro-metabolic nutrient/supplement, on a full stomach! so sorry that was not emphasized!

Healthseeker

It's ok I wanted to do it on empty so I knew the effects
It's effects were the same, actually stronger at that dose, as Tru Niagen (nicotinamide riboside choride). Thats what they have at Wal-Mart for like 40$ instead of nicotinamide.

Healthseeker

The feeling kinda is like beta alanine where it's like a internal feeling. Not exactly but I thought it worth mentioning

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

It's ok I wanted to do it on empty so I knew the effects
It's effects were the same, actually stronger at that dose, as Tru Niagen (nicotinamide riboside choride). Thats what they have at Wal-Mart for like 40$ instead of nicotinamide.
dang ok! well thanks for sharing! for science!

FrostedShores

Thanks for this thread. I've been taking what I thought was a high dose of B3 (niacinamide) for a while now - 500mg 2x/day, along with 500mg of B1. After reading through everything, I'm thinking about bumping up my B3 to hit that 2 to 3 grams that was mentioned. Would it be good to increase the B1 as well? I've had great results from B1 & B3 in terms of GERD, but I still have other digestive issues.

Healthseeker

I cured my starch intolerance by the way I want to report that I cured it 99%. I tolerate some carbs better than others still, (potatoes are good, rasin bran cereal is only tolerable).
But did the most, was a 10 day course of augmentin which is amoxicillin plus clavulanic acid combo. Regular amoxicillin didn't work. Then getting really hot and working in the sun also worked. And worked just as much.
How I know I fixed it was I always check my poop, and now it's brown and normal. Before it was yellow and, people will think it's was yellow because bile but I think it was yellow because the candidia from what I read, it's yellow. The yellow is a virulence factor and can be mixed staph that makes it hard to treat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals