How long to take chlorine dioxide?

ChadGPT

With all I’ve read about chlorine dioxide, no sources say how long it should be taken. I would think taking it indefinitely is not good. How long to see improvements with autism?

Sumbody

With all I’ve read about chlorine dioxide, no sources say how long it should be taken. I would think taking it indefinitely is not good. How long to see improvements with autism?
I don't know about autism but the protocol most follow is 3 activated drops every hour, for 8 hours a day, for 21 days.

You will likely be sick of the taste long before you are able to achieve that. But lots of people claim to do so.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
You can also use herbal parasite/bacteria/fungal cleansing to achieve similar goals. But I've also heard of folks using it for 3 to 4 weeks with good success.

mostlylurking

There are conflicting ideas about cleaning out the parasites and yeast first thing. Just saying. Are you treating yourself or a child? Have you already determined that the autism is not caused by heavy metal poisoning (from the environment, in utero from the mother, mercury amalgams, also vaccine adjuvants) or from a thiamine deficiency? Heavy metal toxicity causes a thiamine deficiency so the two things overlap.

I like chlorine dioxide and have used it myself for infections and covid, but I've never take it for longer than 2-3 days at a time. I do not believe that chlorine dioxide would improve heavy metal toxicity.

suggested reading:

OP
C

ChadGPT

There are conflicting ideas about cleaning out the parasites and yeast first thing. Just saying. Are you treating yourself or a child? Have you already determined that the autism is not caused by heavy metal poisoning (from the environment, in utero from the mother, mercury amalgams, also vaccine adjuvants) or from a thiamine deficiency? Heavy metal toxicity causes a thiamine deficiency so the two things overlap.

I like chlorine dioxide and have used it myself for infections and covid, but I've never take it for longer than 2-3 days at a time. I do not believe that chlorine dioxide would improve heavy metal toxicity.

suggested reading:
I am treating myself. I have already chelated mercury so it wasn’t that. I’ve also tried thiamine and didn’t notice much but your posts have inspired me to try a higher dose.

mostlylurking

I did the Andy cutler protocol
Welp.... Who knows if that works, really. I got chelated with dmsa+edta, 20 iv's maybe 25 years ago. I've read a lot about it; the only thing that my environmental dentist says actually works for mercury poisoning is Boyd Haley's product that has been held up by the FDA sitting on its approval for 14+ years. Be sure to scroll down a little and read about the problem with the knock-offs of Emeramide.

Have you had your glutathione level tested? Mercury (and lead) deplete glutathione. Mine was very low for many years. After taking thiamine hcl, 1 gram, 2Xday, for several months, my glutathione level normalized.

TripleOG

Standard protocol is 21 days, working up to a max 3drops/hr (many don’t get this high) , 8hrs/day and then you gauge how you feel from there.

Autism treatment tends to go until the subject gets better. Look at Kerri Rivera’s stuff. Most up-to-date info is going to be on her telegram.

Pete Rey

I read Jim Humble's stuff and did about a month of MMS probably 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't notice any benefit in regard to ASD or anything else.

Pablo Cruise

Welp.... Who knows if that works, really. I got chelated with dmsa+edta, 20 iv's maybe 25 years ago. I've read a lot about it; the only thing that my environmental dentist says actually works for mercury poisoning is Boyd Haley's product that has been held up by the FDA sitting on its approval for 14+ years. Be sure to scroll down a little and read about the problem with the knock-offs of Emeramide.

Have you had your glutathione level tested? Mercury (and lead) deplete glutathione. Mine was very low for many years. After taking thiamine hcl, 1 gram, 2Xday, for several months, my glutathione level normalized.
You can add Glutamine or NAC which are precursors to glutathione if I remember correctly.

mostlylurking

You can add Glutamine or NAC which are precursors to glutathione if I remember correctly.
info about glutathione:
"Glutathione is a potent antioxidant with many crucial functions including detoxification and CTL activation.27 Most glutathione in the body is produced intracellularly in the liver from the amino acids cysteine, glutamate, and glycine. Levels of glutathione have been shown to be below normal in people with alcoholic hepatitis and hepatitis C.28,29 One study found that people with CHC who had the lowest glutathione levels also had the highest viral loads and greater degrees of liver damage compared to those with the highest glutathione levels.29

The intact absorption of glutathione from dietary sources appears to be limited; it is hydrolyzed by intestinal gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT). Similarly, a study of oral glutathione supplementation found no increase in circulating levels.30 Optimal glutathione levels are achieved via a diet rich in sulfur-containing amino acids (e.g., asparagus, avocados, broccoli, spinach, garlic, and unprocessed meats), and can be enhanced with nutritional supplements that promote glutathione production such as vitamins C and E, N-acetylcysteine (NAC), selenium, silymarin, and curcumin."
-end paste-
Please note that the thiamine molecule includes a sulfur component. Mercury and lead are attracted to the sulfur and tear the thiamine molecule apart, causing a thiamine deficiency. The sulfur in the thiamine is no longer available for making glutathione (plus other critical functions like oxidative metabolism). High dose thiamine hcl provides the needed sulfur for making glutathione and also the thiamine which is needed by every cell in the body.

more:
"Glutathione is made up of three amino acids—cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Glutathione is found in the diet and is also synthesized in the body. Heavy metals and fat-soluble toxins are the main binding substrates for glutathione, making them water-soluble for kidney excretion. Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidants in the body."

OP
C

ChadGPT

Standard protocol is 21 days, working up to a max 3drops/hr (many don’t get this high) , 8hrs/day and then you gauge how you feel from there.

Autism treatment tends to go until the subject gets better. Look at Kerri Rivera’s stuff. Most up-to-date info is going to be on her telegram.
Is it 21 days after you reach max dose? Working up to it could take a month or more. Is it safe to take that long?

Sumbody

Is it 21 days after you reach max dose? Working up to it could take a month or more. Is it safe to take that long?
Look up protocol 1000 for MMS.

Its basically 21 days, at whatever dose is tolerable for you. Some claim to do it longer. Or even MUCH longer.

At best I've maybe done 3-5 drops every hour for 8 hours for maybe like a week. That was the most I could tolerate because eventually the taste catches up with you and that alone can make you feel ill about it.

I use it now here and there, maybe 3-5 drops every hour for 3 or 4 hours. Or whatever I feel is necessary.

But you really should exercise caution using it and do lots of research beforehand.

ddjd

Look up protocol 1000 for MMS.

Its basically 21 days, at whatever dose is tolerable for you. Some claim to do it longer. Or even MUCH longer.

At best I've maybe done 3-5 drops every hour for 8 hours for maybe like a week. That was the most I could tolerate because eventually the taste catches up with you and that alone can make you feel ill about it.

I use it now here and there, maybe 3-5 drops every hour for 3 or 4 hours. Or whatever I feel is necessary.

But you really should exercise caution using it and do lots of research beforehand.
I've noticed at least here in Germany they sell the 0,3% ready made CDS solution. And then they say add 10ml of that to a litre of water and drink 100ml over the course of 10 hours....

Would that be just as effective as MMS?

Sumbody

I've noticed at least here in Germany they sell the 0,3% ready made CDS solution. And then they say add 10ml of that to a litre of water and drink 100ml over the course of 10 hours....

I am unfamiliar with the ratios using a pre-made CDS solution. I would research it more to find an effective dose.

Pete Rey

If you search mmsforum.io for the user "Truthquester," he has a lot to say about CDS vs. MMS.

TucsonJJ

If you search mmsforum.io for the user "Truthquester," he has a lot to say about CDS vs. MMS.
I checked, he has a ton of posts there... could you summarize his thoughts? I have used CDS many times, used it to defeat a nasty UTI in 2 days, so I am a fan... I ran out and 2 weeks later got Covid (pretty mild)...
I have not tried MMS and don't plan to, though I have the ingredients just in case. I also have MMS2 on hand, more of a prepper thing... I know it is really strong... I wonder of it would help a friend's brother, just diagnosed with Stage 4 throat cancer... ??
Also... any thoughts on Methylene blue vs CDS? I assume CDS is much stronger but do not know this...

Pete Rey

I checked, he has a ton of posts there... could you summarize his thoughts? I have used CDS many times, used it to defeat a nasty UTI in 2 days, so I am a fan... I ran out and 2 weeks later got Covid (pretty mild)...
I have not tried MMS and don't plan to, though I have the ingredients just in case. I also have MMS2 on hand, more of a prepper thing... I know it is really strong... I wonder of it would help a friend's brother, just diagnosed with Stage 4 throat cancer... ??
Also... any thoughts on Methylene blue vs CDS? I assume CDS is much stronger but do not know this...
It can do just fine. If I remember correctly he just found it to be not as sure of a thing as the MMS1 method.

If I had cancer I would probably do the Gerson method, but it is very strict and time consuming, and the patient has to be 100% invested. Unfortunately some are beyond the point of the possibility of recovery by any means.

MB raises my blood pressure and gives me a dull headache, that's about all I can say about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals