How long will pregnenolone last in powder from and/or in ethanol mixture?

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Any info out there on this? What if there is DMSO in the ethanol mixture or caprylic acid/MCT oil? Wondering if it would be best to mix the powder in ethanol solution for longer term storage. Any info would be appreciated.

mostlylurking

Any info out there on this? What if there is DMSO in the ethanol mixture or caprylic acid/MCT oil? Wondering if it would be best to mix the powder in ethanol solution for longer term storage. Any info would be appreciated.
I just stir the powder into my orange juice. Seems to work. My DHEA level was perfect the last time I had it tested. I'm 73.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I just stir the powder into my orange juice. Seems to work. My DHEA level was perfect the last time I had it tested. I'm 73.
I am looking for ways to store it long term, to extend shelf like I suppose.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Dark, dry, cool? I keep mine in a cabinet though, not in the refrigerator.
To clarify, I am asking on how to FURTHER extend the normal shelf life and whether keeping it in ethanol, DMSO or whatever else would do that. And whether the C8 would help that or cause it to degrade faster.

mostlylurking

To clarify, I am asking on how to FURTHER extend the normal shelf life and whether keeping it in ethanol, DMSO or whatever else would do that. And whether the C8 would help that or cause it to degrade faster.
Well, Ray Peat kept his aspirin stash in his freezer to extend its viability but who knows if this would work with pregnenolone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals