How many of you hair loss sufferers carry stress in the shoulders/neck?

JDreamer

Was just curious .......

How many of you suffering from hair loss also carry your stress in the shoulders and neck area? I know for me that area is CONSTANTLY tight. A buddy of mine called me out on it a few weekends ago because apparently it was visually evident - even felt the area and was immediately telling me to get a deep tissue massage.

Pablo Cruise

Was just curious .......

How many of you suffering from hair loss also carry your stress in the shoulders and neck area? I know for me that area is CONSTANTLY tight. A buddy of mine called me out on it a few weekends ago because apparently it was visually evident - even felt the area and was immediately telling me to get a deep tissue massage.
Buy a massage for the scalp and use it twice daily. It is reported to improve hair growth.

Pablo Cruise

I use a battery powered massager my wife bought for her back! It does work well, powerful and leaves my scalp feeling fantastic but is large.

I know nothing about the small scalp massagers on Amazon.

Attachments

• 20240105_181929.jpg
    20240105_181929.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 14

golder

I use a battery powered massager my wife bought for her back! It does work well, powerful and leaves my scalp feeling fantastic but is large.

Never thought about using one of those, great idea. The smaller scalp massages on Amazon don’t really look mechanically stimulating enough for me. It might just be my computer but I can’t see the photo you uploaded, if you’re able to reupload that would be useful :)

hierundjetzt

Unfortunately, your link to the picture is not working

Pablo Cruise

Never thought about using one of those, great idea. The smaller scalp massages on Amazon don’t really look mechanically stimulating enough for me. It might just be my computer but I can’t see the photo you uploaded, if you’re able to reupload that would be useful :)
Just look up "TRAKK" Deep muscle massage. Battery. Use the ball attachment on setting 3. It works well. Surely similar devices.

lucid&alive

Yeah I've always had a stiff neck. Occasionally I'll get painful spasms on the left side for no reason.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals