HOW TO GET FLAT GALEA ???? (which cures male pattern baldness for 100%)

OP
X

xyzdragon

I've been drinking almost 2 liters of milk daily for the last year , I think my hair impproved a lot
Also I eat a lot of cheese and take k2 vitamin and carrot salad
But I think it is all about progesteron/estrogen in milk and has nothing to do with decalcification
These days I feel much better on a milk diet, it took me a while to get adapted to lots of dairy
in ur case u improved ur metabolic and hormonal healt thus ur hair got thicker and healthier, but u wont regain norwoods with that, u have to change galea shape more

Apple

in ur case u improved ur metabolic and hormonal healt thus ur hair got thicker and healthier, but u wont regain norwoods with that, u have to change galea shape more
I think my galea reduced in front , I observe less frontal bossing now

Liam311

yes thats at the top of the list cause mewing , posture improves ur facial structure and flattens the galea. if ur galea is flat and wide, you can get away with everything ur basically immune to hairline recession, only thing that can happen to u is telogen efflium, increased hair shedding all over but nothing permanent
Yes. Some peoples head shape by design is not meant to be the 'flattest' So may take daily attention to retain.

OP
X

xyzdragon

Yes. Some peoples head shape by design is not meant to be the 'flattest' So may take daily attention to retain.
yes i know u just have to try to get it as flat as possible, cause the flatter u get it the better ur hairline and growth, density etc. its jsut as simple as that.

OP
X

xyzdragon

I think my galea reduced in front , I observe less frontal bossing now
i also massage the eyebrows and brow ridge area, my brow ridge reduced, had a little sloped forehead looking like this \ but with brow ridge reduction and mewing/posture pulling my galea forward and downward, my upper end of forehead went forward making the \ to a flat I .

also really just try now while reading to massage ur eyebrows with the knuckles of ur pinky finger. key here is to apply little pressure but move fast and big with the circular motions going downward try to move a lot of skin . u will feel some nerves and muscles connected to ur scalp ridges i promise u. they are connect so i try to relief the tension there and its addicting feels good, u feel it the most in the inner 1/3 area of ur brows next to the nose

piro444

Why can’t we make a topical cream to decalcify/relax muscles?
I’m pretty sure it could be done
Maybe something that doesn’t interfere with hormones to the point of losing hair from it

HighT

i also massage the eyebrows and brow ridge area, my brow ridge reduced, had a little sloped forehead looking like this \ but with brow ridge reduction and mewing/posture pulling my galea forward and downward, my upper end of forehead went forward making the \ to a flat I .
Why would a man want to reduce his browridge? The I forehead is feminine too.

TheSir

Why would a man want to reduce his browridge? The I forehead is feminine too.
Good development will often translate to a vertical forehead in both genders. It's more the shape than the angle that differs, with men having a straighter forehead and women a rounder one.

OP
X

xyzdragon

Good development will often translate to a vertical forehead in both genders. It's more the shape than the angle that differs, with men having a straighter forehead and women a rounder one.
exactly what i was about to write, the forehead has to me liniar. the degree can be anywhere from 90 to 75* while women have rounded foreheads and a lot of balding man aswell, cause they are low t and high estrogen. people nowadays got being masculine and feminine twisted. people think having a big bloated face with a beard, bald, dad bod, back hair, being aggressive etc is being masculine , despite all these being high estrogen and low t symptoms. here are picture of a 80-90 degree forehead having a flat forehead makes it look more square also.
33b33230cdd978de6510a3a33a048649.jpg
00b8fd5ad76d0f3534d75e6766950ed1.jpg
64d362bcbd70b59fbcffc1d45292f714.jpg

he alos has perfect facial structure. everything on his head is flat wide and square. his jaw,checkbones,fore head and his temple area the side burns is also flat like i said on my post on page 1. all these lead to flat galea mechanically its almost impossible to have a flat forehead and flat side burn and a egg shape galea cause they connect.
1673473247271.png

HighT

Yes, the forehead of a man can be not inclined a lot but still with pronounced browridge.

@xyzdragon The guy you posted obviously has / forehead, not a I. Still looks like a fag thou :d

piro444

Cant be done and isn’t sufficient to effect bone changes
How come?
I’m not just talking about bone tho
Also about muscles, you need to alleviate some muscle stress around the area, but supplements like magnesium are distribuited all around the body
This wouldn’t be enough tho, but adding something like a massage while doing it would improve blood flow a lot
Keep in mind that people don’t even know they’re tense, I’ve worked with postures a lot, most of the times they don’t know where they’re tense and they just “live” like that
I too have my microspasm that I’m trying to solve (which actually are the main reason I joined this amazing forum) and I know how important they’re for health and longevity

piro444

Also is anyone familiar with Myers meridians? They might do their part by pulling you forward limiting the blood flow to the scalp
The body is in a perfect balance, hair loss is a side effect of the lost balance

rr1

Have you read the OG Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth paper?

The whole idea behind that is getting the scalp flat through massage.

a39fdf731a20466a3156c8f127b4f814.png

OP
X

xyzdragon

How come?
I’m not just talking about bone tho
Also about muscles, you need to alleviate some muscle stress around the area, but supplements like magnesium are distribuited all around the body
This wouldn’t be enough tho, but adding something like a massage while doing it would improve blood flow a lot
Keep in mind that people don’t even know they’re tense, I’ve worked with postures a lot, most of the times they don’t know where they’re tense and they just “live” like that
I too have my microspasm that I’m trying to solve (which actually are the main reason I joined this amazing forum) and I know how important they’re for health and longevity
whatever led to the weird bone growth is the root cause. the bone growth is the problem thats why not fixing it and improving other things that helps blood flow, tension etc. helps but is a losing battle.

piro444

whatever led to the weird bone growth is the root cause. the bone growth is the problem thats why not fixing it and improving other things that helps blood flow, tension etc. helps but is a losing battle.
And what do you think led to a weird galea shape? Posture and bad moving patterns
It’s environmental not just genetic , otherwise you wouldn’t be able to fix it and it couldn’t worsen over time
Also any help is good help, just because it doesn’t work 100% doesn’t mean it won’t work at all

“You can’t get an amazing physique without steroids” then you don’t train at all? I don’t think so

We collectively need to work together
Maybe on a telegram group, I guess it’s a common ground for us all

Liam311

It's not a losing battle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals