NLRP3 Inflammasome Cause Of Male Pattern Baldness

It’s to do with unbound androgens, due to low SHBG.
Low SHBG is caused by insulin resistance/metabolic issues.
In women, this is PCOS.
As we age, SHBG drops too.

GorillaHead

It’s to do with unbound androgens, due to low SHBG.
Low SHBG is caused by insulin resistance/metabolic issues.
In women, this is PCOS.
As we age, SHBG drops too.
circulating androgens have little effect on the overall grand scheme of AGA. What I mean by that is. If u take a 50 year old castrate human being who has no balding but has balding genes and u inject them with androgen levels of an 18 year old. They will bald so fast as if they have been balding since puberty.

you Are neglecting all the evidence I just dropped. It’s profoundly by far the strongest argument to date. Ar transcription increases as we age and will increase due to numerous reasons and edar2 being the largest reason.

this is why there are studies that show AGA is caused by insulin resistance and there are studies that say there is no relation. Because ultimately this AR upregulation is caused by multiple things, obesity, and metabolic syndrome are by far one of the biggest causes of AR upregulation in certain tissues. It seems to increase with age overall and this increase is then compounded by serum androgens. So yes if ur androgen Levels increase from weight lifting even though ur insulin sensitivity is great but if your in your 30s its more likely to hurt your hair. PPAR GAMMA, RXR. OBESITY, METABOLIC SYNDROME And ALDOSTERONE will all increase balding expression. optimize these and balding should slow down but it def wont reverse imo.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

The problem with causalities is that we tend to understand them linear. But I’m physiology they are spread out, simultaneous, interconnected, self-reinforcing, circular, digital.

Take the SHGB issue, it’s always unclear what’s hen and egg. Nothing in our evolved organism is really redundant. So bound steroids fullfill a function but in some conditions unbinding occurs to compensate for something and another chain of events is set in motion

GorillaHead

The problem with causalities is that we tend to understand them linear. But I’m physiology they are spread out, simultaneous, interconnected, self-reinforcing, circular, digital.

Take the SHGB issue, it’s always unclear what’s hen and egg. Nothing in our evolved organism is really redundant. So bound steroids fullfill a function but in some conditions unbinding occurs to compensate for something and another chain of events is set in motion
Sure. I mean yes having more circulating androgens is gonna be bad its more fuel to the fire but the cause of the fire here is nuclear AR transcription on A tissue based level resulting in stronger androgen expression

OP

334c

ivy

The Young / old comparison helps a lot.

MPB is senescence. Means, an anti-cancer mechanism when more functional anti-cancer mechanism fail.

Hairloss in young women has other causes

could it be that the hrt is causing a progesterone deficiency in them?

I wonder what hormones they are taking. would anybody here know?

if its only androgens then it could be converting to estrogen, while theyd also have lower progesterone levels

thats my speculation
All female to male transitioners take testosterone. There's no replacement per say, there's an overriding. Not sure whether she took puberty blockers before that, she has given long format interviews to Benjamin Boyce and others, in case you're interested. AGA is a very common feature in this population after testosterone supplementation.

Mauritio

Klotho might be helpful here.
Its anti-inflammatory in at least 4 or 5 ways.

BrianF

And how would you in increase the production of Klotho?

David PS

Mauritio

Mauritio

A good supply of policisanol other than supplements?
I think Bees wax or certain rums can be high in it. Check out the thread on it ,it was all discussed there at length. It's called "the policosanol thread".

Mauritio

Klotho influences the human hair cycle and klotho deletion in mice causes hair loss.

"Klotho-deficient mice display a complex phenotype reminiscent of human aging, including skin atrophy and hair loss."

"klotho silencing promoted premature catagen induction and inhibited human hair growth."

GorillaHead

@Mauritio

Dont wsste ur time. Wont do anything. There is a master regulator of whats going on in mpb. Unless the root os addressed. Very few things can hijack the process

Mauritio

@Mauritio

Dont wsste ur time. Wont do anything. There is a master regulator of whats going on in mpb. Unless the root os addressed. Very few things can hijack the process
It's a red flag for me if someone speaks the way you do. Immediate skip.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals