How would one remove organophosphates from the body? My time is running out

@pubh12 man, be careful with the "advices" here, you are poisoned.

If your problem really was irreversible acetylcholinesterase inhibition, it could be due to carbamates or organophosphates.

But, are you fat? Skinny? Have you been losing weight? These are important questions.

Poisons are usually lipophilic. What I would suggest is that you be careful and not be fasting or inducing ketosis.

In fact, omega 3's are said to be "anti-inflammatory" in reality only because they are fatty acids and poisons are lipophilic. Simple as that.

They bind to the poisons getting them away from the cells, where they cause their trouble, carrying them in the blood, where they don't, until they are released.

In the meantime I would suggest asking for therapeutic apheresis, or aim to donate blood, within reason, not getting anemic (if you can), but previously consumed 1 or 2 hours before some omega 3's or any lipids in considerable amounts for the extraction. That's how you would lose many poisons with the blood, otherwise not.

My two cents.

I am poisoned at the moment too, but with organochlorines.

Please, I ask to any reader, try to help me. Pass the message to armed forces or influential people.

I need this therapeutic apheresis. My blood is getting rotten.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter

If your problem really was irreversible acetylcholinesterase inhibition, it could be due to carbamates or organophosphates.

But, are you fat? Skinny? Have you been losing weight? These are important questions.

Poisons are usually lipophilic. What I would suggest is that you be careful and not be fasting or inducing ketosis.

In fact, omega 3's are said to be "anti-inflammatory" in reality only because they are fatty acids and poisons are lipophilic. Simple as that.

They bind to the poisons getting them away from the cells, where they cause their trouble, carrying them in the blood, where they don't, until they are released.

In the meantime I would suggest asking for therapeutic apheresis, or aim to donate blood, within reason, not getting anemic (if you can), but previously consumed 1 or 2 hours before some omega 3's or any lipids in considerable amounts for the extraction. That's how you would lose many poisons with the blood, otherwise not.

My two cents.

Please, I ask to any reader, try to help me. Pass the message to armed forces or influential people.

Karren Hurd healed her little baby that almost died with frequent usage of binders throughout the day. (She just psyllium and beans I believe)

If your problem truely is organophosphate, you need to get rid of it via detoxification. It is not about taking something that manages the side effects of it. (like modulating acetylcholinesterase etc.)

Have you had explicit exposure to organophosphate?
How about mold, mycotoxins?
Karen Hurd’s daughter was poisoned as a baby or toddler and Karen used psyllium in small doses throughout the day to soak it up and remove the poison in bile. She has protocols and gives consultations. If I were in your place I would ask her for help:
I have mentioned it in this thread and so did @youngsinatra.
I recommend looking into Karen Hurd's protocols for healing from poisons such as organochlorines and organophosphates.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter

My two cents.

Do you have the severe breathing issues 24/7 as well?

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@pubh12 Have you drunk alcohol? I would try a drink a day.

See this paper:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021925818657503
PROTECTION OF CHOLINESTERASE BY ETHANOL AGAINST INHIBITION BY ORGANOPHOSPHATES
IN VITRO*
BY R. D. O’BRIEN 1955

It talks about decreased inhibition when using alcohol as a solvent
I’ve not had any alcholol since this began. If I had some would I notice anything immediately or would it need to build up ?

@pubh12 I think he's saying that alcohol might help in moderate doses, probably acids in general too.

Tidal

I've had what I believe to be hypercholinergic signalling for the past few years but mine was caused by taking Myo inositol which permanently shifted something.

Symptoms are muscle spasms, myoclonus, 24/7 salivation, can't concentrate, trouble thinking, shot memory, awful GERD to the point I can't breathe.

Don't know how to increase acetylcholinesterase and reduce acetylcholine. No simple answer it seems

You can try as they have already said with Chelation or by donating blood perhaps.
@Tidal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom