How would one remove organophosphates from the body? My time is running out

Are there any Acetylcholinesterase reactivitors that you can recommend because im having trouble finding any that aren’t prescription. I’d never be able to obtain hemodialysis in Canada , I csnt prove to them I have this.
I can't recommend anything beyond using these medicines with the guidance of a doctor.

Anything else would be a miss. This is not something to use one on his own. Dose and way of administration would mean everything, including the reactivator used.

Hemodialysis is not something you alone would just need.

I need it at the moment, millions of people need it at the moment.

The whole system of the "medical fraud" is based upon ignoring the panacea of cleaning the blood and the cells, but pushing drugs to keep the poisoning going on while some people get a little bit of anesthesia.

The way to get this treatment is educating the people, and letting the doctors know that they can't deny.

Quoting some prototypical Internet surfer:

1. Prolonged fasting.

2. Atropine.

3. Muscle relaxants.

4. Succinylcholine and mivacurium, cocaine.

5. Lidocaine.

6. Quinine.

7. Ephedrine.

8. More.

Juggling like this will only get us killed.

Stop running like prey animals, face the enemies, kill them, and don't let anyone hide the solutions anymore.

Above all, that problems be not pushed to us anymore.

what brands of yerba did you find poisonous ?
I wouldn't name them because I think this is not about brands.

I think this is more about some packages being intercepted and put the poisons like in Russian roulette.

It would be the same like getting vaccines, one wouldn't know.

And this is something that is going on in Argentina, but watch it because I imagine they had this planned for any part of the world in "another stage".

It's all about not "waiting", but defending.

webbt

What have you tried so far? Cypro, forskolin, atropine, quinine?

Do you think getting in an iron lung would help? What about a CPAP machine?

How about
(video on YouTube mirror site)

BibleBeliever

What is your daily diet? What foods do you eat daily, and/or weekly?

What supplements do you currently take or have you stopped all?

Other RayPeat principles: Strong deep breathes is directly related to strong thyroid, and shallow breathes is of low. Whether that applies here is worth analyzing if any relation.

Excessive nitric oxide is related to asthma and breathing problems.
Zinc and magnesium lower nitric oxide; foods like peeled potatoes and milk are good source.

As if understanding correctly you took extraordinary amounts of choline?
According to Dr. Ronald Ruth of acu-cell it could increase your need for magnesium by lowering it.
B-Vitamins: DRI/RDA, Overdose, Side Effects, Deficiency Symptoms
Anti-histamines are also very powerful, such as the vitamin c in orange juice for enhanced breathing.

What is your salt intake? Extra salt decreases nitric oxide, and is an anti-histamine. Many sailing find incredibly clear lungs from breathing in salty sea water. Attributing the salt in the air to induce this extreme lung relief.

Although not like your situation:
I used to have terrible bronchitis frequently when younger and in my teenagers on puffers for bad asthma. In contrast now the lungs have extraordinary breathing and produce a very strong warcry.

Niacin inhibits all nitric oxide synthesis according to ray peat. If supplemented then niacinamide, but better to have strong dark roast coffee, as the roasting process creates niacin. Dark roast has about 400% more niacin than light roast.
Thus on the notion that inhibiting nitric oxide could possibly provide some relief, it is worth looking into if not already.

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
What have you tried so far? Cypro, forskolin, atropine, quinine?

Do you think getting in an iron lung would help? What about a CPAP machine?

How about
(video on YouTube mirror site)
I’ve tired a bit of forskolin but stopped after some burning in the back of my head. I don’t think it was rleated to it now so I may pick it ip again. No to the others. I’ve tried atrovent inhalers and it can help a tiny bit but doesn’t move the needle much. It’s not bad enough for an iron lung I can still breath on my own. Cpap help is negligible

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
What is your daily diet? What foods do you eat daily, and/or weekly?

What supplements do you currently take or have you stopped all?

Other RayPeat principles: Strong deep breathes is directly related to strong thyroid, and shallow breathes is of low. Whether that applies here is worth analyzing if any relation.

Excessive nitric oxide is related to asthma and breathing problems.
Zinc and magnesium lower nitric oxide; foods like peeled potatoes and milk are good source.

As if understanding correctly you took extraordinary amounts of choline?
According to Dr. Ronald Ruth of acu-cell it could increase your need for magnesium by lowering it.
B-Vitamins: DRI/RDA, Overdose, Side Effects, Deficiency Symptoms
Anti-histamines are also very powerful, such as the vitamin c in orange juice for enhanced breathing.

What is your salt intake? Extra salt decreases nitric oxide, and is an anti-histamine. Many sailing find incredibly clear lungs from breathing in salty sea water. Attributing the salt in the air to induce this extreme lung relief.

Although not like your situation:
I used to have terrible bronchitis frequently when younger and in my teenagers on puffers for bad asthma. In contrast now the lungs have extraordinary breathing and produce a very strong warcry.

Niacin inhibits all nitric oxide synthesis according to ray peat. If supplemented then niacinamide, but better to have strong dark roast coffee, as the roasting process creates niacin. Dark roast has about 400% more niacin than light roast.
Thus on the notion that inhibiting nitric oxide could possibly provide some relief, it is worth looking into if not already.
My diet isn’t good. Mostly muscle meat and then junk fast food. I drink only water and apple juice with added electrolytes too.

I’ve tried Niacinamide as well. Cant say it mattered.

I do think this whole mess is choline related- or lack of ability to break down acetylcholine. Something has inhibited those enzymes imo

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
I would stick with the Low Vitamin A/Low Toxin diet and supplement Famotidine since it lowers nitric oxide. I would make sure I get enough protein through lean beef and chicken/turkey and get carbs through brown/white rice, oatmeal, apples, bananas, beans, zucchini and cucumber. I would continue the Niacin but in more tolerable doses. I would also supplement potassium citrate, topical magnesium, Zinc, Molybdenum, Selenium and possibly Taurine if I can handle it.

BibleBeliever

My diet isn’t good. Mostly muscle meat and then junk fast food. I drink only water and apple juice with added electrolytes too.

I’ve tried Niacinamide as well. Cant say it mattered.

I do think this whole mess is choline related- or lack of ability to break down acetylcholine. Something has inhibited those enzymes imo

I think you need to rexamine the premise.

Diet is a key aspect to health. The goal is to get your nutrients from food, rather than supplements.
Humans have listed through most of history without these modern supplements and the same is with animals.
Look at how many have had optimal health.

What else could be expected by terrible health ailments if the diet is admittedly terrible?
If desperate for help, wouldn't it make the most sense to modify your foods consumed to see if it helps?

RayPeat recommends trying to get all your nutrients through food.

If supplements originally caused your ailments, doesn't it make sense to eliminate all supplements first?
What if you stopped all supplements, electrolytes and then tried to get all your nutrients from food?
Try and consume foods that you think will give the sufficient nutrients, try for a week, then a month and so on.
Observe any changes in improvement.

Eggs are good source of choline, if you think it is that, try eating eggs for their nutrients, plus they are very high in sulfur, provide good choline and biotin.

What electrolytes are added to the juice and what quantity?

Last edited:
@BibleBeliever He just reported that it doesn't degrade acetylcholine. How can you think that eating eggs can make him feel better?

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
@BibleBeliever He just reported that it doesn't degrade acetylcholine. How can you think that eating eggs can make him feel better?
Another angle I’m considering - Could spike protein from covid or vax possibly bind to and stimulate the acetylcholine receptors simulating high acetylcholine? There is talk about it affecting the nAchR. But usually it’s from the perspective it blocks acetylcholine activity not stimulate it. If it does stimulate those receptors it’s possible that the nAchRs in the airway smooth muscles (and all my breathing muscles) could be chronically stimulated. Even more so if it stimulates the muscarinic 3 receptors but I can’t find enough evidence of that. But I’d need more solid evidence that these spikes can stimulate and not just block those receptors

Also possible that the spike inhibits Acetylcholinesterase

@pubh12 there is a need for something that "unblocks" the cholinesterase enzyme so that it does not remain chronically inhibited... this would favor higher estrogen and prolactin levels in the long term. Intravenous NAC and perhaps ALA might help.

youngsinatra

Karren Hurd healed her little baby that almost died with frequent usage of binders throughout the day. (She just psyllium and beans I believe)

If your problem truely is organophosphate, you need to get rid of it via detoxification. It is not about taking something that manages the side effects of it. (like modulating acetylcholinesterase etc.)

Have you had explicit exposure to organophosphate?
How about mold, mycotoxins?

OP
P

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Karren Hurd healed her little baby that almost died with frequent usage of binders throughout the day. (She just psyllium and beans I believe)

If your problem truely is organophosphate, you need to get rid of it via detoxification. It is not about taking something that manages the side effects of it. (like modulating acetylcholinesterase etc.)

Have you had explicit exposure to organophosphate?
How about mold, mycotoxins?
I’ve been around some mold in my house that’s mostly gone. I’m getting mycotoxins tested and heavy metals soon enough. I cannot say I had any exposure to organoohosphates. It seemed to be the Huperzine that did it.

I do need to figure out how to detox. I’ve had the low vit a and niacin recommended to me here. I’m already pretty damn low vitamin a. Niacin causes my breathing to get worse for about 25 mins when I take it. The flush is very uncomfortable but I don’t know what dose I’m taking. I imagine it was too high. I stopped it but if it really does open up detox pathways I’ll try it again.

I don’t know if it was this thread or another I mentioned for the past five years or more I can’t sweat. Tingle and itch anll over instead of sweating. It’s awful. I don’t know if that’s putting a burden on my liver which is also fatty.

This problem is so advanced I don’t know what direction to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom