Hydrolysed collagen and shingles testamony

trinity

Hi Peaters,

recently I had someone tell me their extraordinary experience after taking Hydrolysed Collagen. The person has shingles and consequently nerve damage.

Here's what they said:

"however the most amazing thing that has happened is the feeling I now have back on my left hand shoulder and neck area. I lost all feeling in my skin due to a bad bout of shingles and my GP advised that permanent nerve damage is an unfortunate side effect of Shingles, however since I have been taking Collagen the feeling has returned to my shoulder and neck, it is truly amazing "

Can anyone tell me how collagen could be responsible for this return of feeling?

cheers.

Veritas IV

Just taking a layman's stab at it, i've read that Glycine is both an antiviral and somehow involved with nerve repair.

Doing two quick forum searches using the terms glycine nerve and glycine viral leads me to believe that i'm correct.

Glycine is a major component of collagen. There may also be other amino's within that are assisting.

OP
trinity

trinity

Just taking a layman's stab at it, i've read that Glycine is both an antiviral and somehow involved with nerve repair.

Doing two quick forum searches using the terms glycine nerve and glycine viral leads me to believe that i'm correct.

Glycine is a major component of collagen. There may also be other amino's within that are assisting.
yes, I now recall Ray saying somewhere that Glycine has a calming effect on cells.

That's a great start, thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals