Hypo or something else?

gangstalk

I was on a restrictive diet since I was 12 or so, I'm 19 now. I do not know my calorie intake over the years, but I very, very rarely went above 1000 calories a day. The last 4 weeks I've stayed at 800. I tried to go lower, doing omad but with a large quantity of lower calorie (and nutrient) foods such as soup and stir fries all without meat (I'm not a vegetarian).
I was sure that I was hypo, as I have a lot of the symptoms and I felt like it would make sense. I am at a relatively high weight, near overweight, despite how low my restriction has been.
I got blood work done, and my tsh is at .77 (ik it's not totally reliable) which is closer to hyper than hypo, which left me confused.
I am, however, severely anemic, less than half the healthy minimum iron in blood.

How could I, on a restrictive diet, be almost overweight? What mechanisms occur in the body to conserve energy in this way?
Thanks and sorry if this is formatted incorrectly, it's my first post. :)

boris

TSH can get supressed by stress hormones. The right way to measure thyroid is by temperature and pulse before and after breakfast. Look up Peats thyroid and tsh articles on his website.

mostlylurking

Consider the possibility that thiamine deficiency is blocking your metabolic function. If you are deficient in thiamine or if you have a functional blockage of thiamine, weight gain will happen even if consuming a low calorie diet.

OP
G

gangstalk

TSH can get supressed by stress hormones. The right way to measure thyroid is by temperature and pulse before and after breakfast. Look up Peats thyroid and tsh articles on his website.
could it be suppressed to this degree?
would chronic hives be an indicator of high stress hormones?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals