I ate oysters and now I feel my thyroid

theoogabear

AFAIK, I have no allergy towards shellfish. I ate two cans of oysters last week, felt fantastic, decided to make it a weekly thing each friday. So I ate some this morning, and now I feel my thyroid swollen up and it mildly hurts. Very uncomfortable.

What exactly is causing this?

The only supplements I take are some caffeine, K2, T3, D3, and a little E.

Panopticon

AFAIK, I have no allergy towards shellfish. I ate two cans of oysters last week, felt fantastic, decided to make it a weekly thing each friday. So I ate some this morning, and now I feel my thyroid swollen up and it mildly hurts. Very uncomfortable.

What exactly is causing this?

The only supplements I take are some caffeine, K2, T3, D3, and a little E.
thyroid conflicts from increased ability to think, see German new medicine... do you feel like you missed something or were too slow ?

conflict linked to the right lobe of the thyroid relates to an “ingoing morsel” and to “not being fast enough to catch a morsel”. Such a “morsel” concerns, for example, a job, a position, a promotion, a contract, a business, or a purchase one strongly desires but is too slow to “grab”. The expected “morsel” could also relate to a person one is too slow to “catch” or “get a hold of”.

OP
theoogabear

theoogabear

Are you hyperthyroid?
No, and honestly I don't even think I really have hypothyroidism. It doesn't take very much effort to get my temps up and keep them there.

Sensitive to the iodine maybe, try upping your selenium
I just looked it up. I ate 8oz of oysters and that's 800 - 1,000mcg of selenium. That might've been the issue. It went back down in the afternoon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals