I Do Not Want To Eat Fat

andrei

Hey guys! I'd like to share an observation.

I am letting my instinct to guide my food choices. I do not count calories but I am aware of how much I eat.
My body asks for fruits and honey, I eat them with pleasure (watermelon, nectarines, peaches).
I drink 1.5% milk (around 600 ml per day).
I eat a bit of cheese sometimes (around 15 grams per day).
I eat white fish (cod) for protein.

I end up with around 2400 calories per day, out of which only 20 grams or so is fat.
I don't want to eat more cheese or chocolate. It's just not attractive at all.

I'm sharing this because I'd like to ask if this is a risk to eat so low fat.
If I eat slightly more fat, I start having sleep problems. As if the body cannot recover fully.

What's your experience with eating in general? Do you use instinct or use certain criteria?

Andrei

OP
A

andrei

@Dessert_All_Day Thank you! I am doing that.

Counting numbers does not feel right to me.
And I am not appealed to processed "delicious" food for a long time.

max219

I eat between 10-20 grams of fat daily for more than half of the year with no problems. I only notice benefits like higher metabolism, ability to effortlessly stay lean.

Mage

Read Denise Minger's "In Defense of Low Fat"

I'm pretty sure you'll be well! A lot of smart people here eat low fat such as @tyw and @Westside PUFAs and they have some pretty solid arguements. I'd make sure to eat my liver or my most fat soluble vitamin rich meal along with the meal with most fat though :)

OP
A

andrei

Thank you for the message guys!

@max219 That's my observation too. I never thought I could become so lean without effort, by eating fruits and milk mostly.
I've always struggled with maintaining weight with regular starch and meat, eggs etc.
Looking at the mainstream model of fitness (count calories and eat whatever you like), I'm sorry for the people in the wagon. It definitely works for the Instagram pretty boys and girls of age 25. I don't think this will be the case in the long run.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals