I got sick like I never had before

fellow1

I decided to mix my protein powder with extremely cold water from the cooler. after i drank my cocktail literally something switched in my brain and i started feeling sick with immediately having a sore throat. My immune system seems went crazy. I wasn't sleeping properly for 2 days and was sweating crazy at nights. But it's alright nothing unusual, but there is one thing that really worrying me. The feeling I have in the brain, which doesn't allow me to sleep and not allowing to get my nervous system relaxed. It's like presumably my immune system went overactive in some part of the brain and I am stuck with this feeling. Somehow a bit autistic feeling. I can't relax. Maybe it's some cytokine storm, but I took naproxen which in such situations is always helping me, but this time it did nothing. It might sound silly, but it feels like something is stuck in my brain. And i really dont know what to do. Even when i am trying to sleep my brain feels all awake. Maybe i should try some low dose naltrexone... any other suggestions ?

loess

Could be anything, but FWIW this sounds similar to what was the onset of Lyme disease for me. Horrific flu unlike anything I've ever experienced, followed by intractable insomnia, constant brain inflammation with all kinds of weird psychological symptoms, and my nervous system stuck in overdrive with no way out. I didn't figure it out for nearly a year and it's only gotten worse as time has passed. It might be worth getting tested just to rule it out.

OP
F

fellow1

Could be anything, but FWIW this sounds similar to what was the onset of Lyme disease for me. Horrific flu unlike anything I've ever experienced, followed by intractable insomnia, constant brain inflammation with all kinds of weird psychological symptoms, and my nervous system stuck in overdrive with no way out. I didn't figure it out for nearly a year and it's only gotten worse as time has passed. It might be worth getting tested just to rule it out.
Did you eventually fixed that overdrive feeling ?

loess

No. It is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to me and has stolen my personality and destroyed my life. If I'm lucky I can get it to dial down slightly on rare occasion using band-aids like pregnenolone, progesterone, cyproheptadine, but it is always there and eventually roars back to maximum volume. I don't remember what it feels like to relax and feel contentment.

Have you tried carrot salad or charcoal to address any potential gut irritation issues that might be causing this, since it sounds like it came on because of the drink that you ingested?

GodsHound

I had something like this a week ago. Like over-excitement of the brain. Flashing thoughts like my concisenesses wasn’t stable. Very weird. Darkness made it worse. Magnesium helped. I changed time zones and had to change my circadian rhythm, I was able to sleep again but that shift completely ruined my digestion incidentally.

Ben.

Not sure if i should be happy or angry when i hear people being stuck in a similar hell.

How do you guys react to methylene blue? Seems to be very powerfull in lyme treatments with doxy.
A course of herbal antihelminthics (hulda clark formula for example) would allow for a personal assesement aswell.

loess

For me personally, methylene blue induces a big herx/die-off reaction, I think it's definitely effective and I intend to utilize it in my treatment protocol.

It is hell indeed. In my case I have a neurological infection that's gotten into my brain and CNS. I'll have to look into the Hulda Clark/anti-parasitics stuff. I still need to deduce which co-infections I have, it's incredibly difficult to figure that out and the testing is such a crapshoot. Right now I'm more or less a sitting duck just trying to stay grounded while enduring the ongoing symptoms of this thing and fighting off suicidal ideation while waiting on delivery of Disulfiram that I ordered from AllDayChemist, and waiting on my next appointment with my Lyme MD to figure out where to go from here.

@fellow1 I hope this clears up for you relatively soon. I wouldn't hesitate to try methylene blue, can't hurt.

Last edited:
OP
F

fellow1

Have you tried carrot salad or charcoal to address any potential gut irritation issues that might be causing this, since it sounds like it came on because of the drink that you ingested?
No i haven't but my gut is absolutely fine and i never had any issues with a gut. If you read carefully , i mentioned that all of this happened due to water i drank was extremely cold .

Methylene blue cult on this forum seems very suspicious.

Last edited:

Lilac

I would try a big glob of progesterone--at least 1/4 teaspoon--for its catatoxic potential. I have had low-grade food poisoning/allergic reaction a couple of times and been cured within minutes by progesterone. Recently my mother ate peanuts, despite their tasting off, and had a cold-symptoms, food-poisoning reaction. She was feeling bad for a couple of days. I remembered to try progesterone, and she was better within a half hour. Worth a shot.

OP
F

fellow1

I would try a big glob of progesterone--at least 1/4 teaspoon--for its catatoxic potential. I have had low-grade food poisoning/allergic reaction a couple of times and been cured within minutes by progesterone. Recently my mother ate peanuts, despite their tasting off, and had a cold-symptoms, food-poisoning reaction. She was feeling bad for a couple of days. I remembered to try progesterone, and she was better within a half hour. Worth a shot.
well i have a tube of pharma grade topical progesterone, so will try that

golder

No i haven't but my gut is absolutely fine and i never had any issues with a gut. If you read carefully , i mentioned that all of this happened due to water i drank was extremely cold .

Suspicious? It costs like $5 and it’s been used as a medical dye some time in the 1800’s. Not sure suspicious is the word you’re looking for?

L91

I decided to mix my protein powder with extremely cold water from the cooler. after i drank my cocktail literally something switched in my brain and i started feeling sick with immediately having a sore throat. My immune system seems went crazy. I wasn't sleeping properly for 2 days and was sweating crazy at nights. But it's alright nothing unusual, but there is one thing that really worrying me. The feeling I have in the brain, which doesn't allow me to sleep and not allowing to get my nervous system relaxed. It's like presumably my immune system went overactive in some part of the brain and I am stuck with this feeling. Somehow a bit autistic feeling. I can't relax. Maybe it's some cytokine storm, but I took naproxen which in such situations is always helping me, but this time it did nothing. It might sound silly, but it feels like something is stuck in my brain. And i really dont know what to do. Even when i am trying to sleep my brain feels all awake. Maybe i should try some low dose naltrexone... any other suggestions ?
Eating meat helps me with this feeling

Bogdar

I can't help at all but I know this feeling you're describing, had it after a intense stress period and went away after months. It's TERRIBLE. Always overdrive mod.
TBH I strongly think that if I had quit coffee sooner it wouldn't have stayed that long...

Ben.

Uhh you drank something and now feel terrible. Sounds like a infection. You dont need to have bloating or constipation to have something bad in your gut causing you issues. I also doubt the water being cold is/was a problem in of it self.

There is no MB cult ... what the ... its just a super strong tool both for infection like malaria or lyme but its also stimulating oxidative metabolism, improves the NAD+/NADH ratio, is a electron acceptor and uncouples the mitochondria at higher dosages.

If you have bad experiences due to microbiome disruption or MAO inhibition then don't take it or try it. I just mentioned it due to what loess said. According to that logic the sugar cult is suspicious too. And the thyriod cult. Don't forget the damn OJ and Milk cult. Very Suspicious.

OP
F

fellow1

Uhh you drank something and now feel terrible. Sounds like a infection. You dont need to have bloating or constipation to have something bad in your gut causing you issues. I also doubt the water being cold is/was a problem in of it self.

There is no MB cult ... what the ... its just a super strong tool both for infection like malaria or lyme but its also stimulating oxidative metabolism, improves the NAD+/NADH ratio, is a electron acceptor and uncouples the mitochondria at higher dosages.

If you have bad experiences due to microbiome disruption or MAO inhibition then don't take it or try it. I just mentioned it due to what loess said. According to that logic the sugar cult is suspicious too. And the thyriod cult. Don't forget the damn OJ and Milk cult. Very Suspicious.
jesus christ.... you people need to learn to read and rely less of your fantasies. And pushing methylene blue for every single reason is super suspicious. How TF have you came to conclusion of me having LYME, infection or microbiome issues from protein shake which I am drinking for years, after I explained you that I got severely soar throat after drinking protein shake in extremely cold water. This forum is beyond ridiculous, full of cultist members and probably some vendors trying to push methylene blue to anyone for whatever reason. I am out of here. good luck. I expected a little bit more mature community.

OP
F

fellow1

Suspicious? It costs like $5 and it’s been used as a medical dye some time in the 1800’s. Not sure suspicious is the word you’re looking for?
the way you all pushing MB in every corner and being super defensive about it super suspicious. Especially whilst positioning it as ''cure for everything''.

Ben.

jesus christ.... you people need to learn to read and rely less of your fantasies. And pushing methylene blue for every single reason is super suspicious. How TF have you came to conclusion of me having LYME, infection or microbiome issues from protein shake which I am drinking for years, after I explained you that I got severely soar throat after drinking protein shake in extremely cold water. This forum is beyond ridiculous, full of cultist members and probably some vendors trying to push methylene blue to anyone for whatever reason. I am out of here. good luck. I expected a little bit more mature community.

Wow.

Your response is beyond ridiclious. Theres no fantasy displayed here but only your irrational anger. There is no further discussion needed about MB but you keep lashing around it and making a big deal out of it being merely mentioned. You are anything but mature.

the way you all pushing MB in every corner and being super defensive about it super suspicious. Especially whilst positioning it as ''cure for everything''.

where are people in this thread pushing it? i merely asked how you guys react to it. Sorry not sorry. You can't read yourself. Embarassing. Noone said it is a cure for everything.

There is no cult trying to sell you anything. That is in your head.

Good luck on your healing journey.

professor_sue

This was an interesting conversation until the labeling, personal criticisms, etc kicked in. Unfortunate. Oh well, why should I be surprised? Humanity's consciousness is going lower and lower everyday, it seems. Limited capacity for heterodox thinking, respectful discourse. Well, to the OP, I hope you feel better.

Words of wisdom from the rooms of AA: Take what you need, leave the rest. (Meaning, take in what works for you, what doesn't resonate, just leave it. Don't judge.)

Gonna try another thread. This one Devolved. Good luck, everyone. Peace, always.

Sitaruîm

Wow.

Your response is beyond ridiclious. Theres no fantasy displayed here but only your irrational anger. There is no further discussion needed about MB but you keep lashing around it and making a big deal out of it being merely mentioned. You are anything but mature.

where are people in this thread pushing it? i merely asked how you guys react to it. Sorry not sorry. You can't read yourself. Embarassing. Noone said it is a cure for everything.

There is no cult trying to sell you anything. That is in your head.

Good luck on your healing journey.
Don't worry, he'll be back lol

golder

No one’s pushing it. It’s actually one of the few compounds that have divided opinion here.
Ray likes it in low doses only.
High doses have the possibility of increasing MAOB and thus serotonin, which is the opposite of what many people are trying to achieve here.
It raises metabolism, which is one of the fundamental tenets of Rays work/this forum. That’s no doubt why you keep seeing it and are falsely labelling it as a ‘cure for everything’. Raising metabolism without bringing everything necessary up alongside it will create more problems than when you first started.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals