I have fatty liver

OP
theoogabear

theoogabear

I don't see how a liver flush helps with fatty liver. A fatty liver is induced through diet, so reversing the diet that's caused it and/or trying a different approach that would involve the stored liver fat being used as energy.

A liver flush just flushes bile, and helps move stones out (that you might have). It doesn't remove the fat off your liver.

I would say that coffee enemas are worth doing to help the fatty liver. Because a fatty liver is a liver that is struggling. It's like a beaten-up boxer in the seventh round. Coffee enemas just help the liver with their cleansing and rejuvenating properties. But they won't de-fat the liver, either.

Sorry to say it, but diet is pretty much the only answer. If eating a certain way has caused this problem, then things need to be re-evaluated.

Even high dose choline won't cure it. I've never heard of any magic pills that fix it.
yeah, i’m just covering bases here. i am using supplements on top of my diet.

i have since modified my diet and feel better than i have in months.

kimbriel

I don't see how a liver flush helps with fatty liver. A fatty liver is induced through diet, so reversing the diet that's caused it and/or trying a different approach that would involve the stored liver fat being used as energy.

A liver flush just flushes bile, and helps move stones out (that you might have). It doesn't remove the fat off your liver.

I would say that coffee enemas are worth doing to help the fatty liver. Because a fatty liver is a liver that is struggling. It's like a beaten-up boxer in the seventh round. Coffee enemas just help the liver with their cleansing and rejuvenating properties. But they won't de-fat the liver, either.

Sorry to say it, but diet is pretty much the only answer. If eating a certain way has caused this problem, then things need to be re-evaluated.

Even high dose choline won't cure it. I've never heard of any magic pills that fix it.
Thanks. It's possible I already cured it because it didn't show up in my most recent CT scan, and I had lost 52 lbs. What I find weird is I had fatty liver AND very very low blood cholesterol, so I'm just like ??? Is all the cholesterol just trapped in my liver or ??? That's why I think passing stones could help with bile circulation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals